George Zimmerman is being prosecuted ...

George Zimmerman is being prosecuted because

Created by Ralff on May 19, 2012

194 votes

Click on an option to vote

Blacks want a hanging

We race division for Obama's reelection

A minority died a White must fry

He killed a wittle black baby!

We don't want riots

Jessie extorted the State of FL

for the sake of the race war

all of the above

First Prev
of 125
Next Last
Obsrver

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2887 Jul 15, 2013
I think you nailed it. Special interest groups will not rest until he is found guilty of something. The FBI early on investigated and found no racial intent so now that he is found not guilty, they are looking again to trump up some charges against an innocent man. Lets hope that both families can move on from this and put an end to the charade.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#2889 Jul 15, 2013
Obsrver wrote:
I think you nailed it. Special interest groups will not rest until he is found guilty of something. The FBI early on investigated and found no racial intent so now that he is found not guilty, they are looking again to trump up some charges against an innocent man. Lets hope that both families can move on from this and put an end to the charade.
Agreed.. But you know the SIG's and media will never let it rest.. I predict he will be defending himself for quite a while now with trumped up charges and civil lawsuit's.. All in which (in my opinion) will fail..

Eagle
Obsrver

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2891 Jul 15, 2013
I just watched the AG Holder Speach. He failed to state that the FBI during their investigation that Zimmerman was cleard of Racial bias. In other words he just keeps on race bating and inciting people to protest. The case is over. Let it die and move on. By the way how about all of the young African Americans dying on the streets in Detroit every weekend. Is he looking into those. I bet not. HOlder is just another political hack playing on the emotions of the moment.

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#2892 Sep 28, 2013
I don't know what to think about GZ anymore his own wife it's afraid of him. Go figure why.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2893 Sep 28, 2013
Shesback wrote:
I don't know what to think about GZ anymore his own wife it's afraid of him. Go figure why.
She lied about him. "Hours later, Shellie Zimmerman changed her story and said she never saw a firearm, according to Bracknell. For the time being, "domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said."

She's probably tired of having to stay in hiding since George became the towm pariah.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimme...

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2894 Nov 10, 2013
Shesback wrote:
Daisies Rocks....

Yeppers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 125
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas voter ID law deemed minority-thwarting dr... 6 min sONE 15
News The fight over illegal immigrants goes to the S... 7 min barefoot2626 152
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 10 min Memo From Turner 5,988
News Immigration Rights Group Wants Joe Arpaio Arres... 22 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 28
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 31 min woodtick57 439
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 36 min Katrina 8,477
News Texas' Mexican heritage textbook a racist travesty 40 min tomin cali 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 141,143
More from around the web