Oklahoma Leaders Respond To Plans To ...

Oklahoma Leaders Respond To Plans To House Illegal Immigrants At Fort Sill

There are 99 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Jun 7, 2014, titled Oklahoma Leaders Respond To Plans To House Illegal Immigrants At Fort Sill. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

Hundreds of children, who came to the U.S. illegally from Central America, are expected to be coming to Fort Sill in Lawton as early as Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

spud

Quarryville, PA

#43 Jun 13, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the legal immigrants that everybody claims to like. You can either agree with the law as it is and accept the consequences or you can push for reform.
Why not just try enforcing our current laws and see how that works out. I realize the big corporate money goes to those who turn a blind eye on illegal immigration but what would be the problem with doing what the people want for a change?
spud

Quarryville, PA

#44 Jun 13, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK. The negative ones are funny enough.
They're not all that benign as you're trying to make it seem. Most people don't agree with you and as a matter of fact most people despise your position.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#45 Jun 13, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Why not just try enforcing our current laws and see how that works out. I realize the big corporate money goes to those who turn a blind eye on illegal immigration but what would be the problem with doing what the people want for a change?
What are you talking about? This is the current law in action. You should be applauding.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#46 Jun 13, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>They're not all that benign as you're trying to make it seem. Most people don't agree with you and as a matter of fact most people despise your position.
What was the point of that?
barefoot2626

Colby, KS

#47 Jun 13, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
because theyre not illegal mexicans. these are refugees seeking asylum. you should know the difference
illegal is illegal,no matter where they came from,you stupid bastard.
Rip

Omaha, NE

#48 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter how many threads you post this on. It is not true and you do not even try to back it up.
As you've been told repeatedly, read Pat Buchanan's 'Death of the West' or 'State of Emergency' Pat Buchanan was the top political analyst and adviser to several presidents, and was the go to guy for the media for decades. What do you have? Communist websites that don't even open up, and multiple monikers.
Rip

Omaha, NE

#49 Jun 14, 2014
Turner/American, how is stealing cars, running over streets signs, mooching welfare, committing sex crimes against children the elderly, cooking meth, throwing beer bottles from moving cars, throwing diapers, condoms, and the rest of their garbage in the streets, and destroying the powers company's transformers, benign? So you're saying this behaviour is harmless?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#50 Jun 14, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to read beyond the title of the study, you would have found that

1. Most Mexicans found that program distasteful and sought to end it.
2. Most of the participants in the pogrom were Americans.
3. The pogrom was ended because the Americans almost immediately starting killing innocent Native women and children and scalping them.

BTW, you can thank Ronald Reagan who flung open the floodgates in 1986
"More speculation. Come back when you have facts."

As for President Reagan:

No you can thank a Democrat!

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this."

-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS!

"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in.
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and.
into the sunshine of America".

May 17, 2007.

Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts.
Member of the Democratic Party.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#51 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

What are you talking about? This is the current law in action. You should be applauding.
Obama to Holder:

Laws what laws, we don't need no stupid laws

Obama Amnesty Begins: Halts Deportations for 300,000 Illegal Aliens;

Offers 'Work Permits'

08/19/2011

by John Hill

Stand With Arizona

The Obama Administration today announced a virtual amnesty-by-decree for
hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, whose deportations will be
"indefinitely delayed". In addition, Obama finally announced a jobs
program - but for ILLEGAL ALIENS, not citizens - as those 300,000 illegals
will also become eligible for "work permits".

Read rest of story below:

http://northshoreteaparty.org/index.php/2011/...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#52 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

What was the point of that?
Check your "Judge its" and get back to the rest of us.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#53 Jun 14, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
<quoted text>

Ha ha, hilarious, I tried giving you a funny judge-it but it wouldn't over ride the negative ones.
The Pot calling the Kettle Black!

Now read yours.
Magadala

Friday Harbor, WA

#54 Jun 14, 2014
Hey everybody, read what the "Dreamers" say about all of this!!! They sound like us!

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php...
spud

Quarryville, PA

#55 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the point of that?
The point is, there's nothing funny about the negative judge its that you are getting for your positions. The great majority of people genuinely dislike your positions. Reality isn't anywhere near how the one sided, corrupt corporate media illustrates it with their phony polls, biased 'so called' experts and tearjerking stories aimed at creating sympathy. You may buy that garbage but I don't.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#56 Jun 14, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>The point is, there's nothing funny about the negative judge its that you are getting for your positions. The great majority of people genuinely dislike your positions. Reality isn't anywhere near how the one sided, corrupt corporate media illustrates it with their phony polls, biased 'so called' experts and tearjerking stories aimed at creating sympathy. You may buy that garbage but I don't.
"Nobody likes you". What grade are you in?

If you would pull your head out of your ass you would know 80% of the country agrees with my position. For inbred mouth breathers the percentages may be lower.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#57 Jun 14, 2014
Rip wrote:
<quoted text>As you've been told repeatedly, read Pat Buchanan's 'Death of the West' or 'State of Emergency' Pat Buchanan was the top political analyst and adviser to several presidents, and was the go to guy for the media for decades. What do you have? Communist websites that don't even open up, and multiple monikers.
Seriously? I keep telling you that you are in over your head.

Yes I read Buchanan's books 15 years ago. The funny thing is neither book mentions anything that is in any of your posts.

I do enjoy your posts on other threads about Mexicans sneaking into the country to destroy our transformers. That is original. Now do they just hate our power distribution transformers or do they also hate our other transformers too? Do they differentiate between dry type and resin cast transformers or is it all the same to them?

Maybe you should write a book about this phenomenon.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

small town

#58 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a huge problem with this situation with the children, but I can not understand why other posters object to it.
I have always made it clear that there are problems with immigration law and that reform is necessary. Many posters are of a different opinion and think the current laws are fine and should never ever be changed.
Like it or not the law says that people are allowed to arrive at any point of entry and request asylum. Of course there is a very long court process involved after that to determine if there request will be granted, but they are following the letter of the law.
These are the legal immigrants that everybody claims to like. You can either agree with the law as it is and accept the consequences or you can push for reform.
Where did you get your law degree??? You don't understand that the immigrantion laws are to DEPORT ALL illegal immigrants. They need to change the immigrantion laws from civil to Criminal laws. Make this a law and watch the illegal immigrants self Deport.

When will the madness Stop! We need to Protect these illegal immigrants and their children! SO let make ICE do their JOB and DEPORT all these poor illegal immigrants and their children back to whatever country they came FROM. CONFISCATE ALL their WORLDLY POSSESSIONS and Sale their Possessions at Public Auction and use the Money to Help Pay for Social services for Legal Immigrants and United States Citizens. Deport more of these poor illegal immigrants Back to their Homeland Broke. That way it will discourage them to Stay at their Homeland, People not to come to United States without PROPER PAPERS. Illegal immigrants and their children ARE costing United States Taxpayers BILLIONS of Dollars. People who support illegal immigrants and their children Need to support these people in their own Homeland.
Rip

Omaha, NE

#59 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? I keep telling you that you are in over your head.
Yes I read Buchanan's books 15 years ago. The funny thing is neither book mentions anything that is in any of your posts.
I do enjoy your posts on other threads about Mexicans sneaking into the country to destroy our transformers. That is original. Now do they just hate our power distribution transformers or do they also hate our other transformers too? Do they differentiate between dry type and resin cast transformers or is it all the same to them?
Maybe you should write a book about this phenomenon.
Neither of these books are 15 years old. Caught lying again Turner/American. Yes the numbers I stated are in the books I mentioned. For those who don't want to read a whole book, go to ontheissues.org . Of course the numbers I mentioned are outdated and it's a lot worse now. You shouldn't count on people not being able to read or witness the claims I make. You lose every time. What name will you post under tomorrow? You often change your name when busted. Much like illegal aliens
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#60 Jun 14, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text> Where did you get your law degree??? You don't understand that the immigrantion laws are to DEPORT ALL illegal immigrants. They need to change the immigrantion laws from civil to Criminal laws. Make this a law and watch the illegal immigrants self Deport.
When will the madness Stop! We need to Protect these illegal immigrants and their children! SO let make ICE do their JOB and DEPORT all these poor illegal immigrants and their children back to whatever country they came FROM. CONFISCATE ALL their WORLDLY POSSESSIONS and Sale their Possessions at Public Auction and use the Money to Help Pay for Social services for Legal Immigrants and United States Citizens. Deport more of these poor illegal immigrants Back to their Homeland Broke. That way it will discourage them to Stay at their Homeland, People not to come to United States without PROPER PAPERS. Illegal immigrants and their children ARE costing United States Taxpayers BILLIONS of Dollars. People who support illegal immigrants and their children Need to support these people in their own Homeland.
They are not illegal. They are seeking asylum and are all following the legal procedures including filing I-589's. Now it is up to the court to decide is they are granted asylum or not.
This generally takes close to ten years to decide and in the meantime they are allowed to stay.

That is the law and it is working as intended. If you do not like the law then push for immigration reform. If you are happy with the current law then there is really nothing for you to say.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#61 Jun 14, 2014
Another ex BP blogger is finally telling the real story. The Story most anti immigration poster's already know. There is no Border. Their are sectors near big Cities that work diligently to provide protection from Mexico/South America busting in... But border jumper's walk right in for hundreds of miles of unprotected desert lands. With this porous border 1000's jump over daily. He mentioned 150 die a year, cartels get by with there mules that drag dope in. And now it's finally in the news... But our southern border has zero control... We are in big trouble according to this guy... google ex BP and he'll pop on for questions Memo... I listen to people that actually know what they're talking about. The sad truth is the American Govt. and big business has never stifled this invasion. This officer said if we simply turned off the freebies they wouldn't come... No healthcare, housing, food stamps etc... So sad the old USA no longer exist's. The founders would have barfed up their gut's if they saw what has happened to America... And there is neither the will nor the manpower to protect us anymore... BP is a joke and this guys and many other officers know it.
Rip

Omaha, NE

#62 Jun 14, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not illegal. They are seeking asylum and are all following the legal procedures including filing I-589's. Now it is up to the court to decide is they are granted asylum or not.
This generally takes close to ten years to decide and in the meantime they are allowed to stay.
That is the law and it is working as intended. If you do not like the law then push for immigration reform. If you are happy with the current law then there is really nothing for you to say.
How are the children in question refugees seeking asylum? They aren't fleeing a war zone or natural disaster? No they are illegals here for the welfare that you have repeatedly stated illegals don't receive. You can't say you want the law and misrepresent the law at the same time. So you should shut up while you're behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min Tinka 142,291
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 13 min abc 8,023
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 51 min abc 10,952
Kitchens For Sale Bradford UK 1 hr eduardozono 1
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 3 hr Mite Be 11
News PunditFact: Jesus was 'an undocumented immigran... (Sep '15) 3 hr Mexican Lottery W... 11
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 4 hr swampmudd 18
More from around the web