Jeb Bush: Immigrants 'more fertile'

Jun 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIDK CBS 3

Making an argument for overhauling the nation's immigration system Friday to a crowd of conservative activists, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush claimed immigrants were "more fertile" and thus a great benefit to American society.

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The structure of a social order in any society may effect changes when the majority demands those changes if that is your goal you are in the minority and negative disposition towards other people is not a way forward.
I'm not into "mob rule" so I dont gad about what the majority of the "freeloaders" think.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with that one. What I'm seeing is one of those situations where it looks as if it will have to be completely "bottomed out" before the saving can begin.IMO.
Probably and I've thought of that many times over ,especially when all one see is things getting worst and no end in sight.
But, I won't give up. I will continue on , hang on to my faith and hopes/dreams for a better America(not the same America that was taken away,but this time even better (if we all work together.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably and I've thought of that many times over ,especially when all one see is things getting worst and no end in sight.
But, I won't give up. I will continue on , hang on to my faith and hopes/dreams for a better America(not the same America that was taken away,but this time even better (if we all work together.
That's a big if, but I'm looking for ways to get along. I dont go for the far left or right, but I dont like being called a moderate because I'm not.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>That's a big if, but I'm looking for ways to get along. I dont go for the far left or right, but I dont like being called a moderate because I'm not.
To be Honest I don't care if I'm called far right,a radical nutcase or what have u.... My concern/goal is getting these Politicians to listen to "We the People"...This Immigration Reform Bill will drastically ruin our economy in a way that we will not survive, no opportunity, no nothing. Illegals will continue to take jobs/resources and Americans will suffer. This is what I am afraid of... seeing what we work hard for ruined by these poor/uneducated third world-ers with their culture of arrogance,criminality against children ,the list goes on....

By the way , my brother is a Democrat as well as my dad and when we are together,discuss politics I am called a radical... which I think is funny. Because one care about what is happening to American... I am called a Radical? Too funny !

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
To be Honest I don't care if I'm called far right,a radical nutcase or what have u.... My concern/goal is getting these Politicians to listen to "We the People"...This Immigration Reform Bill will drastically ruin our economy in a way that we will not survive, no opportunity, no nothing. Illegals will continue to take jobs/resources and Americans will suffer. This is what I am afraid of... seeing what we work hard for ruined by these poor/uneducated third world-ers with their culture of arrogance,criminality against children ,the list goes on....
By the way , my brother is a Democrat as well as my dad and when we are together,discuss politics I am called a radical... which I think is funny. Because one care about what is happening to American... I am called a Radical? Too funny !
There are alot of things I dont care about which I would think would be my "give", but when I say something about sealing the border or the 2nd Amendment all hell breaks loose....You just cant win with some of these people, and they have the nerve to call us racists and bigots.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>There are alot of things I dont care about which I would think would be my "give", but when I say something about sealing the border or the 2nd Amendment all hell breaks loose....You just cant win with some of these people, and they have the nerve to call us racists and bigots.
LOL... you're right.... they just cracks me up.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>There are alot of things I dont care about which I would think would be my "give", but when I say something about sealing the border or the 2nd Amendment all hell breaks loose....You just cant win with some of these people, and they have the nerve to call us racists and bigots.
By the way.... Happy Father's Day to you and all other fathers out there, God Bless your struggles,sacrifices,devotion and determination in raising your children to the best of your abilities.
More power to you all !
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not into "mob rule" so I dont gad about what the majority of the "freeloaders" think.
I am not sure if any one should accept that as a fact knowing that, that mentality exist deep within the hearts of some it might be very hard to divorce oneself from the belief.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

It isn't a question of fertility or obeying their Catholic upbringing, it is a matter of not giving a thought to the possible outcome of succumbing to their libidos. Irresponsible breeding is not in the best interests of the poor kids, who are born doomed to live a life of poverty and no moral or emotional home-training. We won't even discuss their lack of concern for setting good examples by teaching their children right from wrong, which includes ignoring a country's laws to get what one thinks one deserves.This Bush is like the rest of his family, a dolt.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
It isn't a question of fertility or obeying their Catholic upbringing, it is a matter of not giving a thought to the possible outcome of succumbing to their libidos. Irresponsible breeding is not in the best interests of the poor kids, who are born doomed to live a life of poverty and no moral or emotional home-training. We won't even discuss their lack of concern for setting good examples by teaching their children right from wrong, which includes ignoring a country's laws to get what one thinks one deserves.This Bush is like the rest of his family, a dolt.
Judgmental and Ill speaking of other people is as result of improper home training indeed.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

more Americans are choosing to dote on puppies instead of babies.

This month I received an e-mail from Flexcin International, Inc., a company that makes natural supplements for humans and pets, saying that according to its recent survey, more Americans are electing to house dogs over kids.

The company polled 1,250 pet owners nationwide (ages 21 to 30) about their attitudes on child rearing and pet adoption.

When asked what’s a better fit for them, more than half (54 percent) of respondents said dogs; 46 percent said children.

When asked why they prefer dogs, 34 percent of respondents said they’re not sure if they can handle the needs of raising a child; 28 percent said they don’t have the time to raise a child; 21 percent said kids are more expensive than dogs; and 17 percent said they “just love” dogs more than kids.
http://themomblog.blog.ocregister.com/2011/03...

immigrants are not at the centre of all that may be wrong
http://welfarenewsservice.com/dont-blame-immi...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgmental and Ill speaking of other people is as result of improper home training indeed.
Apparently you like to keep your head in the sand. It is time for you to open your eyes and ears. You might not like what you see or hear, but you need to accept the truth.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure if any one should accept that as a fact knowing that, that mentality exist deep within the hearts of some it might be very hard to divorce oneself from the belief.
Keep on thinking your opinions mean anything, and see where it gets you.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way.... Happy Father's Day to you and all other fathers out there, God Bless your struggles,sacrifices,devotion and determination in raising your children to the best of your abilities.
More power to you all !
Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Independent patriot 255,630
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 56 min Dee Dee Dee 1
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 1 hr Memo From Turner 68
DHS secretary says unaccompanied kids show need... 1 hr Tagged and reported 108
Immigrants fill aging void 2 hr Fixit 12
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 2 hr kuda 100
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 3 hr TerryE 153
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr ---Wild Irish Ros... 135,491
•••
Enter and win $5000