Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to I...

Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

There are 537 comments on the KOLN-TV Lincoln story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants. In it, KOLN-TV Lincoln reports that:

Gov. Dave Heineman says Nebraska will continue to deny driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants who are now eligible for U.S. work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLN-TV Lincoln.

sterco

Great Falls, MT

#25 Aug 19, 2012
Should have been nothing more but less works too!!! I love how these CLAIM JUMPERS operate!!! SHEEEEEESH!!!!!
mikemike

United States

#27 Aug 19, 2012
white america the coward,let the pope of rome,and a hand full of jews take there congress and electes officals take there constitution and flesh it down the toilet,put you in the poor house,suckers
sterco

Great Falls, MT

#28 Aug 19, 2012
mikemike wrote:
white america the coward,let the pope of rome,and a hand full of jews take there congress and electes officals take there constitution and flesh it down the toilet,put you in the poor house,suckers
GTFOOMC you trespassing miserable piece of slime!!! Before we run your azz out!!! And in time we will!!! SCUM BAG!!!!
Replace the Disgrace

Beacon, NY

#29 Aug 19, 2012
What part of Illeagal do they not understand?
They come in unlawfully and are entitled to nothing!
No welfare, public services, drivers licenses,
food stamps, assisted housing NOTHING! but a one way do not return ticket to the nearest port of departure. The immigration policy for Mexico is zero tolereance but they critisize ours. The balls on these people!
mikemike

United States

#30 Aug 19, 2012
sterco wrote:
<quoted text>GTFOOMC you trespassing miserable piece of slime!!! Before we run your azz out!!! And in time we will!!! SCUM BAG!!!!
you better hurry, with white on white crime, 0 birth rate,skin cancer, your time is running short,the next hundred years you'll be extinct[ sucker]
sterco

Great Falls, MT

#31 Aug 19, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>you better hurry, with white on white crime, 0 birth rate,skin cancer, your time is running short,the next hundred years you'll be extinct[ sucker]
You really haven't seen white on your azz crime yet!!! I hope you will!!!
Proud 2 B a Husker

De Soto, KS

#32 Aug 19, 2012
Right on gove Dave!!!!!!!
mikemike

United States

#33 Aug 19, 2012
sterco wrote:
<quoted text>You really haven't seen white on your azz crime yet!!! I hope you will!!!
you cowards,aint going to bust a grape,monkey honkey
not according 2

Colorado Springs, CO

#35 Aug 19, 2012
Doug wrote:
Two states down and forty eight to go.
Not according to nobama...55 to go.../sarc
sterco

Great Falls, MT

#36 Aug 19, 2012
Proud 2 B a Husker wrote:
Right on gove Dave!!!!!!!
BORN AND RAISED NEBRASKAN!!! AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Aug 19, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>you better hurry, with white on white crime, 0 birth rate,skin cancer, your time is running short,the next hundred years you'll be extinct[ sucker]
Black is beautiful, tan is grand-- but white is the color of the ol' bossman.
mikemike

United States

#38 Aug 19, 2012
Rambeaux wrote:
<quoted text>Black is beautiful, tan is grand-- but white is the color of the ol' bossman.
boss what theres nothing left to boss, everwhere you look you see boarded up shops and its getting worst every day whats left the illegal work but pay 0 taxs.you need to see the crumbling of falling so-called america sucker.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#39 Aug 20, 2012
Always Right wrote:
YES YES YES. DENY DENY DENY. Dam illegals getting everything for FREE. While Americans PAY FOR IT. FY obama!
Get that A-HOLE obama outta here and send him back to africa where he belongs. obama is ruinning America and smiling the whole time, DUMMIES!
Vote Romney Ryan and lets get that POS out of OUR White House!
Just out of curiosity, did you stop and think about all this when GWB was letting all those illegals stream across the border during a time when our country was supposed to in danger of teorrism?

Maybe if some of you had howled as loud back then as you are now, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Let's see if Romney runs all the illegals out of town. I highly doubt it.
Justin

Richmond, VA

#41 Aug 20, 2012
I've heard that Obama has U.S. troops along Turkey's border with Syria to block flow of immigrants.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#42 Aug 20, 2012
Justin wrote:
I've heard that Obama has U.S. troops along Turkey's border with Syria to block flow of immigrants.
Nah, CIA are there handing out weapons "vetting" to the rebels. Weapons are being provided by Saudi Arabai and Kuwait mostly.
HAHAHA

Stamford, CT

#43 Aug 20, 2012
Good job Nebraska!!!
Obama Ass Kissers

AOL

#44 Aug 20, 2012
Replace the Disgrace wrote:
What part of Illeagal do they not understand?
They come in unlawfully and are entitled to nothing!
No welfare, public services, drivers licenses,
food stamps, assisted housing NOTHING! but a one way do not return ticket to the nearest port of departure. The immigration policy for Mexico is zero tolereance but they critisize ours. The balls on these people!
Put the blame where it belongs. Obama is the one allowing millions of illegals deportation waivers and work permits. This scam on the American taxpayers is purely for votes to keep his worthless anti american ass in office.
Rambeaux

Berwyn, PA

#45 Aug 20, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>boss what theres nothing left to boss, everwhere you look you see boarded up shops and its getting worst every day whats left the illegal work but pay 0 taxs.you need to see the crumbling of falling so-called america sucker.
Maybe in Detroit; but not in Portland, Oregon. If they fail to pay taxes it is the fault of the employer for not witholding.
mikemike

United States

#46 Aug 20, 2012
Justin wrote:
good post
TheShocker

Gilbert, AZ

#47 Aug 20, 2012
je men fous wrote:
So when NY says that young illegal can apply for college and instate tuition rate, then NY IS NOT OKAY? Fking hypocrites!!
Nebraska better approve the danm pipeline rather than eroding the power granted to the Federal to regulate immigration and the status of that immigration!
The "Federal" has no authority to tell the individual States to issue Driver Licenses to people who have invaded the Country. Basic Constitutional knowledge. Epic Fail on your part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 min Angels Flight 142,629
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min BabyDoll 10,143
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 9 min Spotted Girl 525
News Is Donald Trump Crazy? (Jul '15) 37 min Autistic mormon 35
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 5 hr Le Jimbo 7
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 5 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 13 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,239
More from around the web