Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: KOLN-TV Lincoln 538

Gov. Dave Heineman says Nebraska will continue to deny driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants who are now eligible for U.S. work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

Read more
ima

El Paso, TX

#418 Oct 12, 2012
okay wrote:
"Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants". AMEN
agree, and all states need to do the same! so they can deport themselves on their own!
sba131

United States

#419 Oct 12, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>you better hurry, with white on white crime, 0 birth rate,skin cancer, your time is running short,the next hundred years you'll be extinct[ sucker]
If we are not careful. The human race will not be able to sustain itself and we all may be extinct.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#420 Oct 12, 2012
Papillon wrote:
Illegal immigrants from any 'white' country are immediately deported or jailed.
Virtually all of these immigrants have an IQ between 100 - 129.
They do not receive ANY welfare benefits.
They are NOT a detriment to this country.
Conversely, illegal Mexicans have an average IQ between 70 - 80.
They are draining every financial resource in this country.
ALL illegal Mexicans receive hefty welfare benefits, draining hard working tax payers.
Illegal Mexican murder about 3,000 American citizens every year.
Illegal Mexicans are responsible for 20,000 traffic-related deaths do to their drunken driving.
The illegal Mexican baby/child of today, will most likely take the life of an American tomorrow.
They are with them deadly diseases.
DEPORT THEM ALL, REGARDLESS OF AGE AND GENDER.
democRATS consider them and their conduct to be politically correct.
********** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER **********
1- When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2- When you think of muslims, think of 9/11.
3- When you think of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, think of 1 & 2.
When you think of future leaders of the US, think of my children and grandchildren. Your children will someday be working for mine.
Let Me Help

Kansas City, MO

#421 Oct 12, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you think of future leaders of the US, think of my children and grandchildren. Your children will someday be working for mine.
The ones you don't upport cockroach?

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#422 Oct 12, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful, they have the genetic makeup that says, "Run AWAY from a challenge"....
ima

El Paso, TX

#423 Oct 12, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual juan, you're full of sh-t......you'll never have any kids or grand kids you can call your own BECAUSE THE ONES YOU DO HAVE....you want nothing to do with, don't want to give them your name let alone support them like a responsible father. Every time your GFs end up pregnant YOU ABANDON THEM & THE KID. You worthless piece of sh-t, YOU DON'T DESERVE BEING HERE IN MY COUNTRY, LET ALONE TO BE GIVEN AMNESTY. Income tax evader!!

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#424 Oct 12, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> As usual juan, you're full of sh-t......you'll never have any kids or grand kids you can call your own BECAUSE THE ONES YOU DO HAVE....you want nothing to do with, don't want to give them your name let alone support them like a responsible father. Every time your GFs end up pregnant YOU ABANDON THEM & THE KID. You worthless piece of sh-t, YOU DON'T DESERVE BEING HERE IN MY COUNTRY, LET ALONE TO BE GIVEN AMNESTY. Income tax evader!!
It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.- Abraham Lincoln
Sam Oneal

Grodno, Belarus

#425 Oct 13, 2012
not so bad this article
more information see here: http://netipotby.com
Obama SUX

AOL

#426 Oct 13, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.- Abraham Lincoln
You should follow your own advice.
ima

El Paso, TX

#427 Oct 13, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt--Rico, the confirmed fool
ima

El Paso, TX

#428 Oct 13, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtful, they have the genetic makeup that says, "Run AWAY from a challenge"....
you are right, their parents ran & abandoned their country...they will do the same, as it's in their blood plus learning from parents' daily take, take, take and if the country needs them militarily RUN & BAIL OUT and if you can get away with it..... DO NOT PAY INCOME TAX.
LMFAO

Los Angeles, CA

#429 Oct 13, 2012
Obama SUX wrote:
<quoted text>You should follow your own advice.
It's wonderful to be able to live during a time where white trash American is destroyed.
LMFAO

Los Angeles, CA

#430 Oct 13, 2012
Obama SUX wrote:
<quoted text>You should follow your own advice.
I'm voting for Obama. HAHAHAHAHAaaa!
ima

El Paso, TX

#432 Oct 13, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's wonderful to be able to live during a time where white trash American is destroyed.
Your life must be hell, rico.... why are you so full of hate, rico? How do you function with all this hate inside of you? Do you even enjoy life with all the blood vessels & veins inflating to dynamic proportion inside you ready to explode? HOPEFULLY YOU WILL IMPLODE & NOT EXPLODE! Ever hear of spontaneous human combustion? You are a good candidate for this. Bad luck to you.
ima

El Paso, TX

#433 Oct 13, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
you may implode before you get to vote
Obama SUX

AOL

#434 Oct 13, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a California ignorant illiterate democrat douche-bag, it's expected that you would vote for an incompetent fool to run the country.
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

#435 Oct 14, 2012
Infestation nation
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#436 Oct 15, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
Adam Carolla - L.A. is becoming Mexico
Very funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sgj_KKATMAMXX
He shows his ignorance,L.A. was and is and always will be part of Mexico.They couldn't get rid of all of us. Let live or Die.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#437 Oct 15, 2012
okay wrote:
"Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants". AMEN
They don't need or want you bull shit benefits,they perfer to work .put your benefits up your culo.
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#438 Oct 15, 2012
cute donkeys wrote:
Infestation nation
your culo is infested with ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex For Sale In The Shenandoah: Will The Traffi... 1 hr Memo From Turner 54
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Roadrunner8 137,782
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 4 hr Who Guessed It 102
News Faith leaders demand that government ends famil... 4 hr Who Guessed It 1
News Deporters-in-Chief: GOP will lose the 2016 elec... 4 hr Who Guessed It 87
News Clerics urge US to end family detention of immi... 5 hr Donny Brook 1
News Walker Reverses Stance on Illegals, Would Let T... 6 hr Brian_G 16
More from around the web