Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to I...

Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

There are 537 comments on the KOLN-TV Lincoln story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants. In it, KOLN-TV Lincoln reports that:

Gov. Dave Heineman says Nebraska will continue to deny driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants who are now eligible for U.S. work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLN-TV Lincoln.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#327 Sep 27, 2012
WOW, and even more WOW..........I am duly impressed!
Finally, someone with some guts to stand up against obammy and his czars!!! Kick those illegal aliens right in the their privates, where it will hurt the most! Go get'em baby..........make'em pay for what they get, and don't let up on'em. I want those free loading illegals to pay for everything..........
then ship them out!! Stamp out illegal aliens!!!

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#328 Sep 28, 2012
All States should deny benifits to Illegal Aliens. The American Tax Payer should not be burden with supporting these Illegal Aliens.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#329 Sep 28, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
And I for one will never forget that he pardoned all the draft dodging cowards!! Not ever!
The biggest disgrace ever by any POTUS to the men and women who sacrifice their lives to the USA.
ima

El Paso, TX

#330 Sep 28, 2012
Sigfried V Scnhicklefritz wrote:
If enough Americans (with any intestinal fortitude whatsoever) just say no to Obamas' B.S. he won't be there much longer.
Several States have already seriously considered seceding from the Union. If we cannot get back what belongs to us,i.e. the Rights and Freedoms we were guaranteed by the Original u.S. constitution, then I think seceding is not a bad idea at all.
I agree, Sig! but some Americans are soooooo blind, they worship this no good, worthless muslim dictator! God bless Israel, god bless the USA!!

Location hidden

#331 Sep 28, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'll try to keep this nice and tighty because you clearly can not understand the English language when written. I am not liberal which is stated at the very beginning of my posting you dimwit. Secondly, I did state that BOTH parties (again, you dimwit) and Presidents BEFORE (that's the opposite of AFTER lol smh) Obama have done nothing to control illegal immigration. So now tell me....how stupid do you really feel?
I went back to your original post that I was replying. I did not previously infer that as how you came off. It appeared singularly lopsided with liberal bias. My apologies to the attack.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#333 Sep 28, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back to your original post that I was replying. I did not previously infer that as how you came off. It appeared singularly lopsided with liberal bias. My apologies to the attack.
Apology accepted. Word of advice thoguh: An individual who states their personal views that just so happen to be opposing to Romney's views doesn't classify them as a liberal. It classifies them as a true American...someone with an opinion who expresses their right to freedom of speech who isn't a sheep. In places like communist China, I would be jailed or worse. A lot of Republicans (as I do not belong to that demented party) can learn a lesson or two from putting their own personal freedom to practice. Did that sound like a liberal or an American?

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#334 Sep 28, 2012
*though
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#335 Sep 28, 2012
Illegal immigrants from any 'white' country are immediately deported or jailed.
Virtually all of these immigrants have an IQ between 100 - 129.
They do not receive ANY welfare benefits.
They are NOT a detriment to this country.

Conversely, illegal Mexicans have an average IQ between 70 - 80.
They are draining every financial resource in this country.
ALL illegal Mexicans receive hefty welfare benefits, draining hard working tax payers.

Illegal Mexican murder about 3,000 American citizens every year.
Illegal Mexicans are responsible for 20,000 traffic-related deaths do to their drunken driving.

The illegal Mexican baby/child of today, will most likely take the life of an American tomorrow.
They are with them deadly diseases.

DEPORT THEM ALL, REGARDLESS OF AGE AND GENDER.

democRATS consider them and their conduct to be politically correct.

********** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER **********

1- When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2- When you think of muslims, think of 9/11.
3- When you think of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, think of 1 & 2.
Mexican Pendejo Lovers

AOL

#336 Sep 29, 2012
Papillon wrote:
ALL illegal Mexicans receive hefty welfare benefits, draining hard working tax payers.
Illegal Mexicans are responsible for 20,000 traffic-related deaths do to their drunken driving.
The illegal Mexican baby/child of today, will most likely take the life of an American tomorrow.
I see in yesterdays www.thecalifornian.com there was a poll taken stating that 65% of Californians are in favor of giving illegals citizenship. No surprise there, being that most Californians are far left ubber liberal progressives that are pro- open borders and pro-illegals, especially mexicans.

However, what is comical, is that those same people do not want to allow the illegals to receive any social service benefits. or free healthcare, or driver licenses.

It's interesting that the pro-open borders, pro-illegal crowd can, on one hand, freely give their state away to illegals, and then, on the other hand be so predujiced, and racist, and homophobic, and hypocritical. You can have our state, but not our money?

If you people are going to give your state away to illegals, you may as well let them have everything else that comes with it for free too.

You're not being good liberals...you're being very selfish and acting like 1 percenters by not wanting to "redistribute" taxpayer money to the millions of illegals in CA... Shame on you.

Location hidden

#339 Sep 29, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
*though
I don't play grammar police unless someone's post is unintelligible. We all make minor spelling mistakes :)

But good catch. God knows you can get flamed and attacked for such a mistake. LOL
Gross pede noir

AOL

#340 Sep 29, 2012
Papillon wrote:
This is why TOPIX should be censored! Lies like this only amplifies hate against the white garbage! We have tons of Eastern European (many Jews and Orthodox) who get food stamps, section 8, and welfare and they get to form their own neighborhood with their own dedicated schools, community centers, and religion centers. The whole NorthEast from Cleveland to White Plains, to Brooklyn, to Long Island, to Connecticutt, etc. are being populated by eastern europeans.
And then we got the Canadian who make a living in both countries and they pick and choose where they can invest and choose the lesser of the two taxable systems. These canadian, along with the educated chinese and indian, are taking all the middle class jobs.
The mexican are poor and because of geographical convenience they end up looking for money in the US. They simply use subsidies laws that you should have changed to avoid dumping money to them that way. But instead your agenda is racial so you rather bash the hispanic and back the real group of immigrants that are really shutting you out of a good job.
Even more the fking white european and the rich chinese are buying real estae in the South pushing real estate prices well beyond the affordability of the southern population again forcing southerners to live with their parents or rent (denying their dream of a house for their families).
If you don't want poor immigrant, simply don't hire them. So all the guilt related to the demographic changes in the US is due to you and solely to you! Therefore, your mother and sister and your father should be impaled with an sword up their rear hole!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#343 Oct 2, 2012
Why are you people afraid of immigrants that want to work for a better life?

Sound quite racist to me...
TYRONE

Hanford, CA

#344 Oct 2, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
They are bigots that blindly follow the racist ideology of hate for their fellow man.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#345 Oct 3, 2012
TYRONE wrote:
<quoted text> They are bigots that blindly follow the racist ideology of hate for their fellow man.
Well these idiots on topix certainly seem to be...
Stop the Madness

United States

#346 Oct 3, 2012
TYRONE wrote:
<quoted text> They are bigots that blindly follow the racist ideology of hate for their fellow man.
Hmmmm, check the Obama video from 2007. Then let's see you repeat your post.
Bull Mitt

United States

#347 Oct 4, 2012
Stop the Madness wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, check the Obama video from 2007. Then let's see you repeat your post.
Or Romney's 47% video...

Or the George W. Bush video during Katrina where he says the same thing Obama said in the 2007 video...

Nice try.
gladiator76

Salt Lake City, UT

#348 Oct 4, 2012
The only thing illegals should get is arrest and deportation.

LAcreole
Level 5

Location hidden

#349 Oct 5, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't play grammar police unless someone's post is unintelligible. We all make minor spelling mistakes :)
But good catch. God knows you can get flamed and attacked for such a mistake. LOL
Lol. It's a habit of mines to correct myself.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#350 Oct 5, 2012
Gross pede noir wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why TOPIX should be censored! Lies like this only amplifies hate against the white garbage! We have tons of Eastern European (many Jews and Orthodox) who get food stamps, section 8, and welfare and they get to form their own neighborhood with their own dedicated schools, community centers, and religion centers. The whole NorthEast from Cleveland to White Plains, to Brooklyn, to Long Island, to Connecticutt, etc. are being populated by eastern europeans.
And then we got the Canadian who make a living in both countries and they pick and choose where they can invest and choose the lesser of the two taxable systems. These canadian, along with the educated chinese and indian, are taking all the middle class jobs.
The mexican are poor and because of geographical convenience they end up looking for money in the US. They simply use subsidies laws that you should have changed to avoid dumping money to them that way. But instead your agenda is racial so you rather bash the hispanic and back the real group of immigrants that are really shutting you out of a good job.
Even more the fking white european and the rich chinese are buying real estae in the South pushing real estate prices well beyond the affordability of the southern population again forcing southerners to live with their parents or rent (denying their dream of a house for their families).
If you don't want poor immigrant, simply don't hire them. So all the guilt related to the demographic changes in the US is due to you and solely to you! Therefore, your mother and sister and your father should be impaled with an sword up their rear hole!
The big differecnce is that the vast majority of Mexican and Central/South Amricans come to America ILLEGALLY.

“Mormons will brainwash you”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#351 Oct 5, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
If they come here legally then it's good. Sneaking accross the border is what we are affraid of. Most of them have already been deported or are here commiting crimes. Some cross the border working for the cartels bringing drugs in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min abc 7,365
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 22
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 4 hr Idea Maker 512
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr American Werewolves 142,279
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr Micropenis is sof... 10,978
News Fact Check: Trump Twists Facts on Clinton's Imm... 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
More from around the web