Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: KOLN-TV Lincoln 537

Gov. Dave Heineman says Nebraska will continue to deny driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants who are now eligible for U.S. work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

Full Story
rick

United States

#283 Sep 22, 2012
AZ and NEB I love you.Keep it up and maybe WV and the rest will follow.
Secure Licenses

Kansas City, MO

#284 Sep 22, 2012
We have secure drivers license in NE! I have one and it's my best ID!
mram

Portage, IN

#285 Sep 22, 2012
I truly thank GOD for his WORD (The Bible) for his Commandment and his Laws on how to live a perfect life. When I see the Propaganda, lies, deceit, and how some can not get passed it! I believe MAN, at least some will believe certain people and truly want it to be right because it accommodates them. Yet they divide by race,( wealth, education, Political and now religion)! It's happening people, open your eyes. Does anyone ever think how they goes against how GOD tells us to follow him! I am beginning to think to some it does not matter!
If you are a watcher from any Country, you know the Locust are swarming. The MIDDLE EAST is burning, punishing, blaming America and Israel!(Bible Prophecy). War and roomers of wars! First they will try to get their one World Order. GOD WILL FIND HIS ELECT to Seal them before he releases the 4 winds and Then the one World will get a deadly wound, ALL Evil will be cast from Heaven and The Devil himself will cure the wound, he will preform Miracles will profess he comes in peace (A chicken in every pot) then he will take over the 4 Dynasties with his sidekick! Declare he is Jesus, mark his own as he deceives them. GOD HAS SHORTENED HIS TIME for the Elects sake and they will be brought up to Testify for GOD, But there will still be so many lost. Then comes GOG and Magog. There will be a war at A place well defined in the Bible! Who will fight it? GOD & His Holy Christian Soldiers!
People need to watch West of the TIGRIS RIVER. The Locust are Swarming. Read and Study Prophecy (GOD PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE) as we know we are in the 5th Trump, 5th seal and 5th vial. I feel a need to help as many as I can! I study daily and Pray because it's like People believe all the Propaganda, lies, deceit, play the blame game and we need all truth in National Elections and no Records should be sealed by any Man wanting to be trusted to Lead GODS great Country!
mram

Portage, IN

#286 Sep 22, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal aliens are fighting in the wrong country, it should be in the one where they are citizens, like the blacks did in the 50's and 60's.

You are illegal aliens, you don't belong here.

"We will accept nothing short of amnesty"

Who cares what you will accept? I won't accept anything less than deportation.
The American Citizens will fight against your totally demanding and obtuse attitude! You and yours are nothing but demanding liars, breaking the LAWS of this Country and thumbing your noses at the Whole of what this Country stands for!
You break our laws, work illegal under stolen or fake IDS! You even break GODS LAWS that which this Country was built on!
Just a bunch of wimps that want what does not belong to you! You did not ask permission to come here, work without work permit, drive without licenses or insurance! Get medical care at expensive emergency rooms do you do not pay showing fake ID! And America should except your type. How can you be trusted! American Tax Payers have paid enough, probably even for you education! Go ahead Demand, march, cry, but at least be honest! GOD WILL PREVAIL!!!!!
h
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#287 Sep 22, 2012
Juan wrote:
The undocumented worker is fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 50's and 60's.
We will accept nothing short of amnesty, we deserve it.
Please stop with this ridiculous argument! And, you are not undocumented....you are ILLEGAL.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#288 Sep 22, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the BIBLE, GODS WORD, you will answer to him, for his words are true, his laws never change! YOUR DEMANDS ARE JUST EVIL!
Would that be "Render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's", in other words "Obey the laws of the land". If you're anything, you're Catholic pulling for illegal Catholics.
mram

Portage, IN

#289 Sep 22, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Would that be "Render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's", in other words "Obey the laws of the land". If you're anything, you're Catholic pulling for illegal Catholics.
Not So! I study the Bible! DENOMINATION means division! I find no division in the Bible! I am a CHRISTIAN. GODS WORD IS the same for all GODS creation! And, YES, JESUS said give Caesar what is Caesars! Name Calling is not solving any problem - actually - it is making bigger divide. Truth will prevail, GOD is Mighty!
mram

Portage, IN

#290 Sep 22, 2012
Broken Rubber wrote:
I guess you now know how my people felt when europeans first came to our lands without being invited.
WOW! How many Years has Israel been separated from their promised Land! They did wrong in GODS eyes. GOD said he would scatter them to all corners of the Earth to spread his word!
No Sir, it did not work for some and their is still misunderstandings and anger as some think they are above the law, any law!
Read your Bible, Kingdoms come and the go. It seems the ones that follow Gods Law GOD stays with them.
GOD made America a Strong Nation, a world leader, but, it seems the DNC to throw GOD under the bus, Obama and Clinton are working for the 1 WORLD ORDER! It will happen soon.
It's all good, GOD IS GREAT!
mram

Portage, IN

#291 Sep 22, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
These are just some of the aliens sucking off our systems.

As is the case in all of these tragedies, these two senseless deaths could have been avoided, had the federal government simply done their job...
http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien ...

See the growing list of tragedies caused by a an open border:

Illegal alien charged with killing baby in 5th DUI arrest

Illegal alien will be tried for teen's grisly murder

Learn how you can honor the memory of this mother and her baby as well as all of those killed at the hands of illegal aliens...

Suggested by the author:
Illegal alien pleads guilty in Pennsylvannia hit-and-run
Illegal alien charged with second DUI in less than three months
Illegal alien charged in deadly DUI crash in Phoenix
Illegal alien pleads guilty to killing 4-year-old boy in California
Illegal alien charged with raping 10-year-old boy in Texas
The Feds have never done their job as Promised! Your Right, they are to busy in their own agenda! It will change if Americans do as they do! Simply put, be the louder, squeaky wheel! Protest, make it loud and clear that American Citizens want out laws enforced!
sba131

United States

#292 Sep 23, 2012
anneutral wrote:
wow.
we're you all this angry back in 1986 as well?
that amnesty wasn't just kids, it was everyone.
Lived in Az all my life. I have seen my state going downhill since the 70s. Theyhave been invading this state with their drugs and milk suckers with them.. What do we think?
mram

Westville, IN

#293 Sep 23, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Would that be "Render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's", in other words "Obey the laws of the land". If you're anything, you're Catholic pulling for illegal Catholics.
No! The Churches know GODS law! Sojourners need to ask permission to enter the Country, pay the same taxes, pay their own way and not be a burden to the Citizens or Government!
Some Churches admit they are wrong. I cannot and know not why they allow them there knowing they are Illegal except they pass the plate!(MONEY) Churches have lost their Base because they do not teach the Bible verse by verse - Chapter by Chapter! Jesus told his Disciples to go and teach his word but do not take your money bags! In other words if they accept you will be feed, if not dust you feet off and leave!
When Jesus said give to Caesar what is Caesar, he said exactly what he said! Pay your taxes to who you owe it!

Louisville, KY

#294 Sep 23, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
Not So! I study the Bible! DENOMINATION means division! I find no division in the Bible! I am a CHRISTIAN. GODS WORD IS the same for all GODS creation! And, YES, JESUS said give Caesar what is Caesars! Name Calling is not solving any problem - actually - it is making bigger divide. Truth will prevail, GOD is Mighty!
Here's the short version of your rant, "I'm an idiot and you hafta give away your country because illegals want it."
mram

Westville, IN

#296 Sep 23, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the short version of your rant, "I'm an idiot and you hafta give away your country because illegals want it."
Wrong! You are Illegal and We The People do not and will not give it away! You would not fight for a Dream of your own in your Country, why would you think you can take away what Citizens of this Country fight and fought for! If People would fight for their rights in their own Country, they would build their own Dream for their Families and Countryman! What your GOD given land where God planted your seed not enough to fight for? All of you will answer to God because you know it's wrong! Read GODS word, the first 5 books, find your status in the laws for Sojourners!

Madisonville, KY

#297 Sep 23, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! You are Illegal and We The People do not and will not give it away! You would not fight for a Dream of your own in your Country, why would you think you can take away what Citizens of this Country fight and fought for! If People would fight for their rights in their own Country, they would build their own Dream for their Families and Countryman! What your GOD given land where God planted your seed not enough to fight for? All of you will answer to God because you know it's wrong! Read GODS word, the first 5 books, find your status in the laws for Sojourners!
Idiot- I AM an American. YOU came off as defending illegals- something I am totally against. Stop rambling and rantng and you may eventualy make sense.
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

#298 Sep 23, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
they managed to destroy their homeland. Cannot even drink their water, wouldn't dare go swimming in the ocean, their. They can't clean up their own sewers so they just came up here to do it to our country. Illegal immigrants from Somalia, shit in their apartment sink's and burn fires in their apartment living rooms. PBS Sept 21. Need to know. When you issue Visa's to immigrants you should at least teach them how to use a toilet and a stove.. my God.
Truth

Rome, GA

#299 Sep 23, 2012
If your illegal the only free Government benefit you should receive is a free ride back where you came from. Enough said. I will buy the first ticket to send one home.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#300 Sep 23, 2012
Always Right wrote:
YES YES YES. DENY DENY DENY. Dam illegals getting everything for FREE. While Americans PAY FOR IT. FY obama!
Get that A-HOLE obama outta here and send him back to africa where he belongs. obama is ruinning America and smiling the whole time, DUMMIES!
Vote Romney Ryan and lets get that POS out of OUR White House!
Coming from a conservative: You dumb backwards b#t@h. It was Reagan who gave your "white" house to the "black" house by being the Messiah of this thing called Amnesty to millions of illegals. Don't forget about G.W. and eeeevery other president before and after him, BOTH Democratic and Republican, who did nothing so don't blame Obama. "Blame yo self!" - Herman McCain. Dumb b#tc@ LOL.
Sigfried V Scnhicklefritz

Israel

#301 Sep 24, 2012
magadala wrote:
Stay the course Nebraska, we need you!!!
I Totally Agree!
Sigfried V Scnhicklefritz

Israel

#302 Sep 24, 2012
If enough Americans (with any intestinal fortitude whatsoever) just say no to Obamas' B.S. he won't be there much longer.
Several States have already seriously considered seceding from the Union. If we cannot get back what belongs to us,i.e. the Rights and Freedoms we were guaranteed by the Original u.S. constitution, then I think seceding is not a bad idea at all.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#304 Sep 26, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a conservative: You dumb backwards b#t@h. It was Reagan who gave your "white" house to the "black" house by being the Messiah of this thing called Amnesty to millions of illegals. Don't forget about G.W. and eeeevery other president before and after him, BOTH Democratic and Republican, who did nothing so don't blame Obama. "Blame yo self!" - Herman McCain. Dumb b#tc@ LOL.
Guessing you never heard of Jimmy Carter. That's usually how it goes with brain dead lemming liberals. Quick to forget their own mistakes, while vilifying those that copy them by doing same. How convenient for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 22 min Dee Dee Dee 6
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr _White American_ 308
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr spocko 968
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 3 hr barefoot2626 34
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 3 hr barefoot2626 64
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 5 hr Cricket 23 27,516
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Cricket 23 137,121
More from around the web