New immigration bill has one major fl...

New immigration bill has one major flaw: fences

There are 3 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Jun 28, 2013, titled New immigration bill has one major flaw: fences. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

I've often heard people repeat an old adage spoken by a character in a Robert Frost poem published almost 100 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Perhaps if our 'good neighbor' to the South wasn't pushing all those illiterates, criminals and disease ridden misfits of their society to enter the U.S. of A. illegally there would be no need for a wall.

I say shoot eh border jumpers, let their rotting corpses build up into a wall and serve as a sign to others.... Come legally or stay at home.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#2 Jun 29, 2013
The moron who wrote this column refuses to understand that a path to citizenship isn't mandatory and the house will not included it in their bill.now about this whole fence thing,I kind of agree with him.I know that making birthright citizenship clear,illegal immigration a felony the first time and massive fines for employers who hire them would make spending money on a fence a complete waste of tax payer money.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 30, 2013
there is a way to come into the USA from mexico,they are called points of entry.

all others coming and avoid these points do so only to break the law and do more crime once here. what better way to be a criminals than to sneak in and remain unknown.

we do need security at our borders and if we get off our rears and really work at it we can secure it. we have yet to try. halfway doing a job is no way to get things done,it needs to be an all out effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 min Valerie 5,212
News Trump calls to cut off tax breaks for illegal i... 1 hr Red Crosse 3
News Trump Administration Arrests of Noncriminal Imm... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 2
News Since Trump's election, number of houses of wor... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 4
News Arrest rate of 'non-criminal' illegal immigrant... 1 hr Red Crosse 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Well Well 145,675
News '60 Minutes': 800-Plus Churches are Sanctuaries... 2 hr george 4
More from around the web