Hundreds of Immigrants Are Wrongfully...

Hundreds of Immigrants Are Wrongfully Detained Inside the Inhumane El Paso Detention Center

There are 4 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Dec 18, 2013, titled Hundreds of Immigrants Are Wrongfully Detained Inside the Inhumane El Paso Detention Center. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

When I interrupted the president's speech to ask him to stop separating our immigrant families, Santiago Garcia-Leco was in his second week of custody at the El Paso Detention Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Jim

Kansas City, MO

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Bull chit!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Jim wrote:
Bull chit!
oh too bad, this is not true.they need to be held and deported.
I love

Marion, NC

#4 Dec 18, 2013
Stop using Melvin Purvis name he was a great American and you are a disgrace. He captured Nazis and brought them to justice. You are are a neo-Nazi, racist ,KKK freak who's as scary as a pillow pet. You flipping idiot. You are scared of your own shadow. Plus your short as hell and look like a treasure troll with that ugly ass red hair. Rootin Tootin lowlife!
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

#6 Dec 25, 2013
These dirty wet backs should be thrown back over the fence pronto. We have enough with the n!@@er problem as is , we don't want or need these greasy Mexicans too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration ruling will hurt the GOP in 2016 22 min tomin cali 2
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 35 min Your Ex 48
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 1 hr Bakker 23
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 20
News Border patrol union says government can do bett... 2 hr wild child 1
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 3 hr EL Chicano 10
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 4 hr xxxrayted 86
More from around the web