Illegal Immigrants Expanding Footprint

Sen. Lindsey Graham hears about illegal immigration whenever he travels his home state of South Carolina. Full Story
First Prev
of 4736
Next Last
REFORM AHEAD

College Station, TX

#105870 Feb 5, 2013
WARING TO THE BIG FOOT FORUM.....IMMIGRATION REFORM IS ON THE WORKS AT THE WHITE HOUSE :) NOW REPUBLICANS LEARNED THEIR LESSON AND SO THEY BETTER SUPPORT THE IMMIGRANTS OR ELSE....

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#105871 Feb 6, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Jose!! Radical Tim should be OK. What is wrong with you saying that? You should be ashamed of yourself....we all love Tim in this forum and we don't want nothing bad to happen to him.
Tim is fine, I spoke with him yesterday and he still has a great sense of humor. He does not have working computer at the moment.

Level 8

United States of America

#105872 Feb 6, 2013
REFORM AHEAD wrote:
WARING TO THE BIG FOOT FORUM.....IMMIGRATION REFORM IS ON THE WORKS AT THE WHITE HOUSE :) NOW REPUBLICANS LEARNED THEIR LESSON AND SO THEY BETTER SUPPORT THE IMMIGRANTS OR ELSE....
http://www.wtag.com/pages/paulwestcott.html...
REFORM AHEAD

College Station, TX

#105873 Feb 12, 2013
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim is fine, I spoke with him yesterday and he still has a great sense of humor. He does not have working computer at the moment.
That is awesome twink that Tim is fine. I am glad to hear that. Please say hi to him from me when you talk to him next time. Cheers!!!
REFORM AHEAD

College Station, TX

#105874 Feb 12, 2013
Thanks Twink for the article. It is very interesting. That's right. People originally didn't plan on staying in the U.S. and becoming U.S. citizens. They wanted to come just for a while in order to save some money and return home. Now.....the path for citizenship, doesn't really mean that they have to become U.S. citizens. Whit the new reform, they will be offered a permanent residency first, so they can have a work permit, a driver's license, a social security number, and so on and so forth so they don't have to live under the shadows anymore. Who doesn't want that? At the end, after five years of being a U.S. permanent resident, people have the option of becoming U.S. citizens, so they can acquire all the rights to vote, and get welfare, and so on and so forth. In order to want that, they have to make sure they want to stay in the U.S. for the rest of their lives and also they need to be proficient in English. For becoming a permanent resident you don't need that at least right now. I think the new bill will require English proficiency for those who want to become U.S. permanent residents so I think it is going to be a good move for everyone. People need English to become more successful.

Level 8

United States of America

#105875 Feb 12, 2013
REFORM AHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Twink for the article. It is very interesting. That's right. People originally didn't plan on staying in the U.S. and becoming U.S. citizens. They wanted to come just for a while in order to save some money and return home. Now.....the path for citizenship, doesn't really mean that they have to become U.S. citizens. Whit the new reform, they will be offered a permanent residency first, so they can have a work permit, a driver's license, a social security number, and so on and so forth so they don't have to live under the shadows anymore. Who doesn't want that? At the end, after five years of being a U.S. permanent resident, people have the option of becoming U.S. citizens, so they can acquire all the rights to vote, and get welfare, and so on and so forth. In order to want that, they have to make sure they want to stay in the U.S. for the rest of their lives and also they need to be proficient in English. For becoming a permanent resident you don't need that at least right now. I think the new bill will require English proficiency for those who want to become U.S. permanent residents so I think it is going to be a good move for everyone. People need English to become more successful.
Where is the penalty for breaking the immigration laws?
REFORM AHEAD

College Station, TX

#105876 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I know, I agree on that one. When are they going to punish the employers?

As for the immigrants themselves, they are going to charge them an expensive fine, I believe.. to punish them.

Level 8

United States of America

#105877 Mar 10, 2013
REFORM AHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I agree on that one. When are they going to punish the employers?
As for the immigrants themselves, they are going to charge them an expensive fine, I believe.. to punish them.
I spoke with Radical Tim this past week and he asked me to tell you "Hello" for him. He is doing well but dealing with lots of snow in his part of the country.
REFORM AHEAD

College Station, TX

#105878 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I spoke with Radical Tim this past week and he asked me to tell you "Hello" for him. He is doing well but dealing with lots of snow in his part of the country.
Wonderful!!! Please tell him I also said "Hello." I hope he is OK. I think of you guys all the time even though I am not in the forum. I hope you guys take care of yourselves and that legislators finally pass an immigration reform. I hate their political game in which they are only interested on getting more votes and give a dam about the immigrants, the employers, and our country. These politicians don't are very selfish, they should not even be representing us "the people." I am getting mad, so I just going to leave now. Take care!!!!
REFORM AHEAD

College Station, TX

#105879 Jul 8, 2013
Quirky

Denver, CO

#105880 Jan 2, 2014
And a OH, OH , OH !!

Yeppers
Quirky

Denver, CO

#105881 Jan 2, 2014
This is a place where Rose and NTR showed their stupid off too.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#105882 Jan 8, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Agreed !! Yeppers...

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

#105883 Jan 12, 2014
Quirky wrote:
No Q, i think Daisy.

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's a riddle

#105884 Jan 12, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed !! Yeppers...
LOL by the bunch.

Level 8

United States of America

#105885 Jan 22, 2014
Just dropped by to say Hello and Happy New Year. Hope everyone is well.

Twink

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

in a city...

#105886 Mar 21, 2014
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what, pancakes? I think Radical Tim died and is buried in Chicago per his wishes (not to be cremated) so he could still vote in the elections.
For sure to be on the committee LOL
Oh and to haunt the Russian Grandma...

Level 6

in a city...

#105887 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Breaking Laws?

Level 6

in a city...

#105888 Mar 21, 2014
The Price to create new ones...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4736
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 1 hr gulf 89
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 1 hr serfs up 204
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 1 hr RustyS 46
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 4 hr ObscurusConscientia 268
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 4 hr Lanalei Uman 110
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Quirky 136,003
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr Quirky 265,369

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE