Racism drives, 'animates' Republican ...

Racism drives, 'animates' Republican base

There are 81 comments on the Capitol Hill Blue story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Racism drives, 'animates' Republican base. In it, Capitol Hill Blue reports that:

An overhaul to the nation's broken immigration system remains stalled because "the Republican base does have elements that are animated by racism," the head of the House committee to elect Democratic lawmakers said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capitol Hill Blue.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#62 Apr 18, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is doing a real good job of making us look like a banana republic all by himself!
Silly republican.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#63 Apr 18, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The militia thugs made our country look like a third world banana republic where guns are more prevalent and visible than common sense and intelligence.
I am curious where you see these "militia thugs" in the U.S. I travel extensively and I see illegal aliens, black thugs, Hispanic thugs, Asian thugs and even a few white trash thugs but aside from in the media I have never seen a gun toting "militia thug".
As I said I travel a lot and I have seen and had to deal with "militia thugs" in many, primarily Hispanic, countries but never in the US.
While militia thugs as presented by the media may make the US look like a third world banana republic the media also makes criminals that come here to victimize Americans look like saints. That's what happens when propaganda is disguised as news.

“MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!!”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#64 Apr 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly republican.
Dumb*ss Democrats!

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#68 Apr 18, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb*ss Democrats!
Right. What con rat are you backing in 2016?

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#69 Apr 18, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious where you see these "militia thugs" in the U.S. I travel extensively and I see illegal aliens, black thugs, Hispanic thugs, Asian thugs and even a few white trash thugs but aside from in the media I have never seen a gun toting "militia thug".
As I said I travel a lot and I have seen and had to deal with "militia thugs" in many, primarily Hispanic, countries but never in the US.
While militia thugs as presented by the media may make the US look like a third world banana republic the media also makes criminals that come here to victimize Americans look like saints. That's what happens when propaganda is disguised as news.
Yeah, the Harry Reid ' lunatics' who demonized peaceful tea party members, but embraced the lawless occupiers. Reid continues to be one of the major villains in politics. I guess Mormons don't have any rules about lying and fomenting unrest if it gets their guy elected.

Level 1

Location hidden

#72 Apr 19, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one way in which he's done that, goofball.
Seriously. I'm calling you out.
DOJ dropping voter intimidation charges against the New Black Panthers,
Not enforcing DOMA
Not enforcing immigration laws
Not enforcing Obama care as written when passed
Recess appointment when the Senate was not in recess
Military action against Libya without the approval of Congress
Exemptions and waivers for Obama care without the approval of Congress
Using the IRS against his political opposition
Warrants and wire taps on the AP/Fox News reporters
Suing states for laws that mirror federal laws they refuse to enforce
Lying about Benghazi
Lying about being able to keeping your doctor

Is that enough or do you want more?

Level 1

Location hidden

#73 Apr 19, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. What con rat are you backing in 2016?
If you want to have an honest conversation, we will talk but if you want to act like a jack*ss, then go f*ck yourself!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#74 Apr 19, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The militia thugs made our country look like a third world banana republic where guns are more prevalent and visible than common sense and intelligence.
HEY! Don't talk about our federal government like that.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81 Apr 19, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
You might try some HONEST, accurate, or non-partisan claims. Those things are all either untrue, distorted, or not offenses.
Seriously, you're a nut.
They only matter when Republicans perpetrate them.

Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Jose is Hose Monster

Sterling, CO

#83 Apr 20, 2014
Jose wrote:
Racist Republican Azzzwipes!!!
Jose is the best excuse for Racism that ever lived.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#85 Apr 20, 2014
Jose is Hose Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Jose is the best excuse for Racism that ever lived.
Hose A is the biggest racist here.

He's probably a la raza troll.

Level 1

Location hidden

#86 Apr 20, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
First, YOU need to learn to hold an "honest conversation." NO one here has ever seen you do that, partisan asshat.
I call people names when I am called names. If you want an honest debate, I am all for it but liberals can't because you have weak points you can't defend with facts ONLY by name calling!

Level 1

Location hidden

#87 Apr 20, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
You might try some HONEST, accurate, or non-partisan claims. Those things are all either untrue, distorted, or not offenses.
Seriously, you're a nut.
This proves my point!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#88 Apr 20, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I call people names when I am called names. If you want an honest debate, I am all for it but liberals can't because you have weak points you can't defend with facts ONLY by name calling!
Exactly why I ignore so many of the ideologues (and their seemingly endless identities here) on the left. They call names then become insulted if they are treated in kind. When the hypocrisy is pointed out, they can't , and I mean can't, as in lack the ability, to see it.

The ones who bellow the loudest about sourcing information are the ones who won't, as in choose not to, because the only sites they read are hard left, spoon fed lunacy, easily countered by MSM and liberal leaning press.

It's better for my mentals to respond to lucid posters who stick to fact.
Jose is Hose Monster

Sterling, CO

#89 Apr 20, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hose A is the biggest racist here.
He's probably a la raza troll.
Pretty much what I think of you!!! SHILL

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#90 Apr 20, 2014
Jose is Hose Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much what I think of you!!! SHILL
I support LEGAL immigration.

I'm the grandson of FOUR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who helped build this country. They were the most patriotic people I've known.

Racism has nothing to do with wanting secure borders and some semblance of control who comes into our country.

Here in NY we have illegal immigration problems from asia and eastern Europe, and not just from S and Central America.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#91 Apr 20, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted textT
It's better for my mentals to respond to lucid posters who stick to fact.
How many mentals do you have?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#92 Apr 20, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>. I guess Mormons don't have any rules about lying and fomenting unrest d.
Isn't bundyboy a mormon?

I guess mormons don't have any rules about lying and formenting unrest?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#93 Apr 20, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to have an honest conversation, we will talk but if you want to act like a jack*ss, then go f*ck yourself!
Answer the question.

Level 1

Location hidden

#94 Apr 20, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question.
I like Scott Walker, Bobby Jindal, Rand Paul ,Paul Ryan and would like to know more about Pence the Indiana governor, in that order. We do need an ex-governor to run. Someone with a manager background. I know Ryan and Paul don't fit that bill. That is why I would like to see them as VP. I would support Christie or Jeb if they picked Paul, Ryan, Rubio type as VP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 17 min Susanm 18,244
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 59 min jaykayel 28
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 3 hr Moytoy Sinyard 1,954
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr leprechauna 144,095
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 3 hr Jocko 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 312
More from around the web