Obama weighing executive actions on housing, gays to counter Congress

Feb 11, 2013 Read more: Bangor Daily News 7

President Barack Obama is considering a series of new executive actions aimed at working around a recalcitrant Congress, including policies that could allow struggling homeowners to refinance their mortgages, provide new protections for gays and lesbians, make buildings more energy-efficient and toughen regulations for coal-fired power plants, ... (more)

Read more

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Just more proof the President hasn't forgotten about us just because the election is over.

Do whatever you can Mr President to get around the bigoted GOPasaurs in Congress.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
THAT'S the President I voted for!!!
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Obama outspent his opponent in the Presidential race by a factor of 2 or 3, yet he won by only the slimmest of margins. A margin that consisted mostly of homosexuals, immigrants, and welfare dregs pleased with their free phones.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
Obama outspent his opponent in the Presidential race by a factor of 2 or 3, yet he won by only the slimmest of margins. A margin that consisted mostly of homosexuals, immigrants, and welfare dregs pleased with their free phones.
While lying, elitist rugby hid his tax returns, trashed women by the binders-full, denounced 47% of America and couldn't outspend the two-term President, his sheep followers were so convinced by rush dickkkless, kkkarl rove, dickkk morris and the kkkoch brothers that dilby would win in a landslide, they stayed home in front of their computers messaging each other about the great job they did tearing down the two-term President on sites like toothpix, he couldn't possibly win.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Machiavelli

Emmaus, PA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Just more proof the President hasn't forgotten about us just because the election is over.
Do whatever you can Mr President to get around the bigoted GOPasaurs in Congress.
I like your thinking! To hell with congress the Constitution or the f'in American people.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Machiavelli wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your thinking! To hell with congress the Constitution or the f'in American people.
Nothing unconstitutional about what the president is doing.

Congress is non-functional and should amend the constitution to disband them.

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2013
The article of this thread said: Page Not Found:

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/02/11/politic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 9 min Who Guessed it 63
News Marco Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible... 14 min sandy1 34
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Sweepyface 137,906
News Jeb Bush on collision course with his own party... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 15
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 2 hr Who Guessed it 4,623
News Undocumented American, Vargas Speaks In Dalton ... 3 hr Enigma 14
News Republicans' second choice, and he's Hispanic 5 hr Gruden Face 6
More from around the web