Nine Immigrant Activists Being Held i...

Nine Immigrant Activists Being Held in Arizona Detention Center As Calls For Their Release Grow

There are 2 comments on the Uprisingradio.org story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Nine Immigrant Activists Being Held in Arizona Detention Center As Calls For Their Release Grow. In it, Uprisingradio.org reports that:

When Republican House member Steve King of Iowa was asked recently about the DREAM act for young immigrants who were brought to the US as minors, he acknowledged that some of those young immigrants were certainly valedictorians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Uprisingradio.org.

Pond Scum

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Bull chit!
Bull Chit

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Throw the protesters into Tent City!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 45 min hal 3,151
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... (Jul '15) 53 min Go Blue Forever 471
News Obama knocks Republicans for anti-Muslim rhetor... 53 min Ritual Habitual 34
News Marco Rubio defends immigration proposals at Hi... 1 hr spud 6
News Rubio, averse to risk and to mentioning Trump: ... 1 hr spud 7
News Before New Hampshire primary, Donald Trump camp... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Women DO want sex as much as men and most orgas... 2 hr Ritual Habitual 13
More from around the web