Video: Clinton to Christie: "You got both praise and damnation for ignoring political differences"

Jun 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Former President Bill Clinton and Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., bantered about Christie's Hurricane Sandy recovery plans as well as the political response to his relief efforts Former President Bill Clinton and Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., bantered about Christie's Hurricane Sandy recovery plans as well as the political response to his relief ... (more)

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
Darn, a republican that actually wants to help the people he represents.
Teabaggers can't comprehend.
Party before country.
Adolf thought that way too.
Poor teabaggers.
Party before country??? LMAO you just describe pelosi, oblumber and biden in one breath.
Level 1

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth stings.
Poor teabagger.
Since you're incapable of the truth, as is your dem leaders, no one really knows of it stings....it is though...hilarious the crap you boys come up with.

Biden still thinks Gore won the election of 2000....LMAO what a dolt.
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

I'm Drinking Jack Daniel' Out Of A Flask At A Public Library Because My Apartment Building Is Being Fumigated - Weird Shit...

http://imagens.fighters.com.br/images/4945724...
Level 1

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, the only people not relevant are those who failed to realize Obama would be elected TWICE. Pssssssssst, that would be YOU. Learn from your mistakes.
Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016!!!!
Pssssst he and hillary got on the ballot in Indiana illegally in 2008 and who knows where else. You vote for crimials!!

http://twilightslastgleaming.com/images/hilla...
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst he and hillary got on the ballot in Indiana illegally in 2008 and who knows where else. You vote for crimials!!
http://twilightslastgleaming.com/images/hilla...
Hey, they must have friends who are Illuminati. You should fear them. LOL

“Yeah, but...”

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

drinK the Hive wrote:
I'm Drinking Jack Daniel' Out Of A Flask At A Public Library Because My Apartment Building Is Being Fumigated - Weird Shit...
http://imagens.fighters.com.br/images/4945724...
Glad you told us.
We'll be sending a fumigation team to the library in the morning!
Level 1

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they must have friends who are Illuminati. You should fear them. LOL
Fear the clinons....that's really funny..their too old and feeble and shillary has lost her power. Even secret service can't stand her. No worries.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fear the clinons....that's really funny..their too old and feeble and shillary has lost her power. Even secret service can't stand her. No worries.
What's funny is your warped view of things. Hillary Rodham Clinton will be our next President. What have you done with your life????? You aren't fit to tie Hillary's shoes. LOL
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Party before country??? LMAO you just describe pelosi, oblumber and biden in one breath.
As teabaggers chastise Chris Cristie for helping the people of his state?

Poor teabagger.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that Hillary Rodham Clinton will be our next president AND America will be the better for it!!!!
We all want the Clinton years back. They were the best of times. Then came Bush. They were the worst of times.
You're half right at best. If this country should suffer the misfortune of electing Mrs. Bobblehead, the country would be extremely damaged, if not destroyed, by one of the biggest phonies of our time. Has that woman ever taken a stance? No. She says a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. She's a politician, not a leader.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is your warped view of things. Hillary Rodham Clinton will be our next President. What have you done with your life????? You aren't fit to tie Hillary's shoes. LOL
If you look up the meaning of Hillary RC for President in 100 languages, you will find much of the same results. They all range from phony to incapable to undependable to unbelievable to unreliable to unimaginative to unintelligible to the worst person that could possibly lead this country FORWARD. I vote NO. If I could find some Democratic operatives to help me, I would vote no twice or maybe more.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>You're half right at best. If this country should suffer the misfortune of electing Mrs. Bobblehead, the country would be extremely damaged, if not destroyed, by one of the biggest phonies of our time. Has that woman ever taken a stance? No. She says a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. She's a politician, not a leader.
LOL So let me guess, that's why you voted for Flip Flop Rmoney, instead????? Most Americans would LOVE to see a repeat of the Clinton years when ALL Americans did BETTER, not just the 1% who like to trickle piss on the 99%.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL So let me guess, that's why you voted for Flip Flop Rmoney, instead????? Most Americans would LOVE to see a repeat of the Clinton years when ALL Americans did BETTER, not just the 1% who like to trickle piss on the 99%.
By most Americans do you mean the slackers and illegals that drain taxpayers, who are a main part of the Democratic constituency? I don't know anybody who isn't young or stupid that buys into that Democratic jive. Would you happen to be under 30?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••