Immigration bill passes key hurdle in...

Immigration bill passes key hurdle in Senate

There are 33 comments on the Daily World story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Immigration bill passes key hurdle in Senate. In it, Daily World reports that:

JUNE 20: Sen. Bob Corker and Sen. John Hoeven discuss their immigration agreement outside the Senate chamber June 20, 2013 in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#21 Jun 25, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Mexico would be spanked like any other country.
puertorico didn't mind getting spanked! They asked for more.
See the Light

United States

#22 Jun 25, 2013
alien wrote:
Excellent working . This is the way to make america more stronger and wealthy. Great work from senators. I am optimistic the house will do the same work path to citizenship every human it's equal .
This Bill is great for you illegals but it hurts American citizens. Illegals benefit from the Welfare, FoodStamps, Medicaid, and Public Education. What do Americans get out of it-they get to foot the bill. Your'e turning our once Great Nation into Mexico. Go home!!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#23 Jun 25, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>You should really learn to stop insulting your betters. It doesn't make you look any better because the dialog of your posts is so weak, illogical, agenda driven, juvenile, disjointed, unintelligible and generally devoid of anything to think about.
Right on Spud, how true. He is clueless as always! LOL!
NYM8387

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jun 25, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbridled stupidity on display.
stupidity is thinking Mexico would ever have the balls to prevent the removal of one of it's citizens from this country,it's just nonsense
NYM8387

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Jun 25, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. As if I am going to discuss international law in detail with a couple of clowns who did not even know such a law existed.
I know about the Law,my point is that this country would not be as humane towards illegal aliens if Mexico decided to pass such a Law,you have to draw the line somewhere
NYM8387

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Jun 25, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'd really like to discuss international law with you too but right now I have to perform brain surgery and then I'm getting on the space shuttle to do some research. You were a multi lingual author on another thread. Now you're an expert on international law. You're a joke. You spend all you time posting and hoping to get a lit bulb for your trouble. But the lit bulbs are few and far between for you my goofy friend.
when I said im a 2nd generation American,he said his family been here for 8 generation and when another poster said 10th generation he said 18th generation.The man changes subject and lies constantly.
NYM8387

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Jun 25, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> puertorico didn't mind getting spanked! They asked for more.
Still gasping for air mojado?soon you'll be gone
spud

United States

#28 Jun 26, 2013
Like I said before, I'm just trying to protect your landscaping job from illegal invaders. I'm not so naïve to think this senate is smart enough to do anything outside of what they are told to do by lobbyists. Lobbyists wrote S744 and there was never any question that the defective legislative body we call the senate (small s) would pass it with the full backing of the corrupt corporate media. This Corker, Hoevan amendment is just a con to make it easier for the neocon alien supporters to vote for amnesty. The only thing I saw happen from this amendment is that Corker and Hoevan exposed themselves as neo CONS and unworthy representatives.
spud

United States

#29 Jun 26, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> when I said im a 2nd generation American,he said his family been here for 8 generation and when another poster said 10th generation he said 18th generation.The man changes subject and lies constantly.
Turner definitely lives in a fantasy world. And even if he IS an 18h generation American, you are still a much better American, not to mention infinitely smarter. Keep up your intelligent advocacy my friend.
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#30 Jun 26, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Still gasping for air mojado?soon you'll be gone
Never! I am juan the boricua slayer!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#31 Jun 26, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I know about the Law,my point is that this country would not be as humane towards illegal aliens if Mexico decided to pass such a Law,you have to draw the line somewhere
You know the law? You do hot even know what the term "deportation" means. It is just embarrassing how you can rant constantly about something, but have no idea what the word means or the process involved.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#32 Jun 26, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Turner definitely lives in a fantasy world. And even if he IS an 18h generation American, you are still a much better American, not to mention infinitely smarter. Keep up your intelligent advocacy my friend.
AGREE again Spud, Nym is A...OK and I enjoy Nym's posts too.
See the Light

United States

#33 Jun 26, 2013
lebron wrote:
and there are still people who keep on saying...
DEPORT THE ILLEGALS ETC ETC...
You all shut up, this problems need to be solve.
If you'd leave, it would be solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 10,214
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Well Well 142,643
News Presidential Debate Guide: Where Donald Trump, ... 4 hr lolol 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr Chilli J 11,253
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 4 hr deplorable spud 11
News Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 5 hr Venceremos 49
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 5 hr The Counts of Mon... 528
More from around the web