Arrests of immigrants send shiver through Milford

Jan 11, 2008 Full story: www.boston.com 21

Daniel Tacuri made a name for himself in this town. With only a first-grade education, he slipped across the border illegally and eventually started his own roofing business, often hiring immigrants like ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Enforce the law”

Since: Aug 07

Denver

#1 Jan 11, 2008
Maybe the author (Maria Sacchetti) of this piece of
work should put him up for Sainthood. I have seen people like him in the trades paying folks 50 bucks a day sunup to past sundown. He gets what he deserves and good for the feds!!

SGD

Since: Nov 07

Owings Mills, MD

#2 Jan 11, 2008
This was posted already at an earlier date.
Asian Guy

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 Jan 11, 2008
if they are illegal, there is only one thing that needs to be considered - DEPORTATION.

we have a legal procedure to become an american citizen. if you cannot follow it, you have no business being in this country.
Something Has To Change

Belvedere Tiburon, CA

#4 Jan 11, 2008
More Leninists at work here:

HINT: "ILLEGALS" are not Immigrants. Lenin said change the language and you change the culture.

Most journalist today are grossly unqualified. Maybe we need to get them all fired and hire illegal journalist??? HMMM, wonder how that would sit with these liars & idiots.

“Get a new argument! ”

Since: Dec 07

Los Angeles

#5 Jan 11, 2008
ah yes...a first grade education. that makes him most likely illiterate with the brain of a 7 year old. can someone PLEASE tell me what an illiterate illegal with a first grade education can offer to the "fabric of our immigrant nation" please? i am waiting.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#6 Jan 11, 2008
Something Has To Change wrote:
More Leninists at work here:
HINT: "ILLEGALS" are not Immigrants. Lenin said change the language and you change the culture.
Most journalist today are grossly unqualified. Maybe we need to get them all fired and hire illegal journalist??? HMMM, wonder how that would sit with these liars & idiots.
LOL!!! Do that with the journalists and politicians and see what happens.

“You think it is ok, so what!”

Since: Jun 07

The freeway or the water

#7 Jan 11, 2008
Joe Stalin also said, It is not the vote that counts, it is who counts the vote....

Hmmm anyone heard rumors about New Hampshire vote fraud?

“You think it is ok, so what!”

Since: Jun 07

The freeway or the water

#8 Jan 11, 2008
excerpt;

Wilson Valdez, owner of Unienvios, a variety store on Main Street, said the arrest of someone as prominent as Tacuri is unnerving for immigrants. Some are getting ready to leave, which he said could hurt the town.

"Where do they buy things? They buy them here in Milford," Valdez said. "They support the economy here."

The proof that jailing the employers will work!
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#9 Jan 11, 2008
the 48th ronin wrote:
Joe Stalin also said, It is not the vote that counts, it is who counts the vote....
Hmmm anyone heard rumors about New Hampshire vote fraud?
I have heard about the New Hampshire fraud. This is just he beginning.
http://www.bostonnow.com/blogs/boston911truth...
cvanderbilt

New York, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2008
The article states:

-He was raised in a dirt-floor cabin, but in Milford he owned a home worth more than $350,000 off Main Street, along with a small fleet of four vans, a truck, and a jeep.-

So he owns a $350,000 that he bought with money that he acquired ILLEGALLY for years. Of course they do not mention that in the article.

It goes on to say:

-Authorities say Tacuri built his business by exploiting illegal immigrants, including one as young as 13. At its peak, they said, he had 80 employees, some of whom rented rooms in his house. A few workers told authorities that Tacuri did not withhold taxes or pay them overtime.-

This is the only part of the article that only “hints” that the Low Life S C U M B A G Illegal Alien did not pay taxes.

-Once in the United States he tried to apply for legal residency through a notary, who apparently swindled him, Ross said. Then he applied again in 2005.-

Once “Illegally” in the United Sates he only tried to show that he did something to make it look like he is a good person that “tried”?

The lying lawyer states:

-"This guy came here seeking the American dream," Ross said. "He tried to do the right thing and got bad advice along the way."-

Did not take him long to hire a lawyer to get his a$$ out of trouble? Why did it take him so long to hire an Illegal Immigration so he could possibly make himself LEGAL in the United States?

The article states:

-As a child, bullies stomped on Tacuri's bare feet because he was too poor to buy shoes, his family said. His mother worked the fields and raised four boys alone. Her boys became farmers, too.¬-

So I guess farming is too good for the Illegal Alien for Senor Tacuri?

The article goes on:

-Tacuri's family said he paid about $7,000 to a smuggler to cross the US-Mexico border, but was caught in Texas. Authorities said he told them he was from Guatemala. Eventually, a judge ordered him deported. Ross said Tacuri never received notice of the court hearing or the order.¬

The $7,000 that they say they gave to someone to smuggle the low life Illegally into the United States seems kind rich for a family that is dirt poor? At the time Senor Tacuri’s mother supposedly the Sucres was about a 75:1 ratio to the American Greenback; that is a lot of Ecuadorian dough. It sounds like either they are lying about the $7,000 or it was other people involved to get him across the border Illegally, probably La Raza gave them the money?

The article continues:
cvanderbilt

New York, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2008
-He worked as a roofer for Brazilian immigrants and sent money home to build a house for his mother, plus one for himself, and send his 11-year-old daughter to school.-

Money made and transferred tax free. Built a house in his native country, a house in his Illegally found land and sent his daughter to [private] school, lovely, just lovely.

The article so compassionately states:

-Last year, he registered Same Day Roofing with the Secretary of State's office and bought his own house. As his business grew so did his responsibilities. Each month he sent home hundreds of dollars to his extended family. If people here needed cash or a part-time job, he helped them, too.-

So this low life Illegal Alien S C U M B A G legally starts a business and legally buys a house, with what Social Security Number? I wish I can send “hundreds of dollars” to my “EXTENDED” family every month? If Senor Tacuri wanted to exploit people Illegally in the United States he would seek their employment while helping himself at the same time.

Of course they have to throw in the other Illegal Alien S C U M B A G brother in the mix:

-"He liked to help people," said his brother Antonio, who is also facing deportation. "He remembered how we suffered when we were poor."-

Stuff your sorry a$$ story in a sock, Antonio.

This is interesting what the town has been doing to keep its constituents safe:

-Even the town police saw him as a community leader, and regularly reached out to Tacuri for help educating Ecuadorans about the town's rules. But in May, after increasing concerns about his business, police officer Joseph Sherus reported Tacuri's operation to immigration officials.-

Well D I C K H E A D police officer Joseph Sherus what took you so long from reporting Senor Tacuri. Not to mention what the hell took the town so long from reporting Senor Tacuri to the Federal Authorities? This is Fu king sickening to read this article.

The article goes on:

-Chief Thomas O'Loughlin said police do not enforce immigration laws, but they reported Tacuri to federal authorities on numerous occasions on concerns that they were exploiting low-wage workers. Also, he said, town officials had cited him two months earlier for using his home as an illegal boarding house.

"I don't begrudge anyone that works hard and earns a good living. But they made a lot of money," O'Loughlin said. "They were earning money on the backs of other young Ecuadoran men."-

Exploiting low wage workers? Citing Senor Tacuri on an Illegal Boarding house? I guess Senor stopped the “Gravy” going to the town officials? Chief “D I C K H E A D “ O’loughlin They made a lot of money Illegally on the backs of Legal American Taxpayers.

The article painfully quotes Maria:
cvanderbilt

New York, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2008
-Maria Tacuri said her husband did not become rich. Inside Tacuri's house, his main luxuries, a big-screen TV and stereo, stand near a small Christmas tree in a sparsely furnished living room. She said her husband liked Milford, a town of more than 25,000, for its peaceful environment. They baptized their son Jonathan, now 4, in St. Mary's Church.

"He never had problems with anyone," she said.-

Oh Boo-hoo-hoo-boo-hoo-hoo, I feel soooooo bad for your family, NOT. Yes he did Maria, your Low Life S C U M B A G Illegal Alien husband does have problems with about 85% of the Legal Taxpaying Citizens of this nation that he was Illegally in. They do not want his a$$ here and they want it kicked out, painfully!!!!!

Of course the article has to throw in the Mr. Whipple of the town:

-Wilson Valdez, owner of Unienvios, a variety store on Main Street, said the arrest of someone as prominent as Tacuri is unnerving for immigrants. Some are getting ready to leave, which he said could hurt the town.

"Where do they buy things? They buy them here in Milford," Valdez said. "They support the economy here."-

Hey Wilson, how do you think the town bought things and supported the economy of other towns before the Illegal Aliens invaded my country? They did it without the help of the Low Life S C U M B A G Illegal Aliens that are invading my country!!!!!

This article does not state the fact for all of the years that Senor Tacuri was in my country Illegally he did not pay taxes, has a business without a valid social security number, did not pay into S.S., Federal Income Payroll Tax, Workmen’s Compensation, S.U.I., Medicaid, State Income Tax and purchased a house without a valid social security number. This is happening everyday and everyday our elected officials turn a blind to it and are enforcing the police not to enforce the laws of the land that is to protect the people of this nation not be compassionate to Low Life S C U M B A G Illegal Aliens.

It makes me sick to my stomach that the "Freedom of the Press" writes a praising article for this Low Life S C U M B A G Illegal Alien and his ilk but does not tell the truth of what is really happening to the Legal Taxpaying Citizens of this nation when it involves Illegal Aliens in this nation ILLEGALLY.
Another John

Jasper, TX

#13 Jan 12, 2008
Just like most criminals, the illegal alien cries "foul" when he is caught. All the folks who have accepted him and helped him succeed should hide their faces in shame. The people who used his
illegal labor to line their pockets should be hauled into court and procecuted. They knew what he was up to. Everyone in this area should watch and see which politicians line up to help him. Then vote them out of office.
Asian Guy

Bangkok, Thailand

#14 Jan 12, 2008
if they are illegal, there is only one thing to consider - DEPORTATION.

if they are illegal, they are not entitled to anything in america except to be deported. PERIOD.

if they didn't come here legally, they have no business being here at all.
Native Amer German Irish

Dayton, OH

#15 Jan 12, 2008
7,000 huh? Why is it so hard for Americans to save that kind of money?

Maybe because we pay income taxes without claiming 10 dependants when there's really only 2 or 3, health insurance that's deducted from our checks, ONE family living in a house instead of 5 families "chipping in", no extra income from drug dealing or human trafficking, paying for car insurance instead of taking our chances without it, etc.

Yeah, those POOR illegals just can't catch a break, can they?
She Be Me

AOL

#16 Jan 12, 2008
DEPORT him. It's the law.
She Be Me

AOL

#17 Jan 12, 2008
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard about the New Hampshire fraud. This is just he beginning.
http://www.bostonnow.com/blogs/boston911truth...
WOW!

Interesting read.
PSL

Boca Raton, FL

#18 Jan 12, 2008
Someone needs to get their facts straight. IT'S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
Another John

Jasper, TX

#19 Jan 12, 2008
PSL wrote:
Someone needs to get their facts straight. IT'S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
Wrong....they are illegal ALIENS. They did not immigrate, they migrated. They either lied, cheated, slithered, or crept into our country.

Since: Jan 08

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jan 12, 2008
Illegal Felon is the Chandler, Az Rapist! check the story lead here: http://www.deadfacts.com or google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 2 min sandy1 4
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 104
Three dead, four hurt in Sydney siege 1 hr tha Professor 47
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 137,079
Graham thinking about presidential bid 1 hr tha Professor 9
Bush will defend expanded immigration 1 hr Le Duped 7
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr xxxrayted 553