Illegal aliens may lose of some Medic...

Illegal aliens may lose of some Medicare benefits; crackdown estimated to save $70 million

There are 61 comments on the Washington Times story from Jan 8, 2014, titled Illegal aliens may lose of some Medicare benefits; crackdown estimated to save $70 million. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Federal health officials vowed this week to crack down on illegal immigrants who get Medicare - signaling that one part of the Obama administration believes it has authority to deny taxpayer-funded benefits going to those in the country without authorization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#21 Jan 10, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>hi ima juan has new names one of them is ha ha.still as sick as ever and even more disgusting.
Hello, there. Yeah all these illegals are disgusting and don't impress anyone with their arrogance and demands. According to all of them we're all racists because we loath and oppose their presence in our country. NONE DESERVE AMNESTY.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#22 Jan 10, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Hello, there. Yeah all these illegals are disgusting and don't impress anyone with their arrogance and demands. According to all of them we're all racists because we loath and oppose their presence in our country. NONE DESERVE AMNESTY.
What disgusts me even more are their supporters. As Americans they are supposed to honor our immigration laws and our right to enforce them. That's all we need is to make these illegals new Americans with that same attitude. If anyone thinks we are racists for supporting our laws they don't deserve to be in this country and least of all giving them citizenship.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jan 10, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Hello, there. Yeah all these illegals are disgusting and don't impress anyone with their arrogance and demands. According to all of them we're all racists because we loath and oppose their presence in our country. NONE DESERVE AMNESTY.
oh no amnesty, it is clean america year.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jan 10, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
What disgusts me even more are their supporters. As Americans they are supposed to honor our immigration laws and our right to enforce them. That's all we need is to make these illegals new Americans with that same attitude. If anyone thinks we are racists for supporting our laws they don't deserve to be in this country and least of all giving them citizenship.
true,
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Tobyhanna, PA

#25 Jan 10, 2014
No medicare for illegalz????
How am I supposed to support my coke habit???
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Tobyhanna, PA

#26 Jan 10, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we illegalz deserve to be rewarded for our crimes! Fresh towel?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#27 Jan 11, 2014
Airtime wrote:
The illegal should have never ever gotten medicare or food stamps period.But the bleeding heart liberals what to feed the whole world on the backs of the American tax prayers.
Admit you're not a 'tax prayer' but a teabagger. Or maybe just illiterate?:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#28 Jan 11, 2014
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
No medicare for illegalz????
How am I supposed to support my coke habit???
Same way you usually do - prostitution.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#29 Jan 11, 2014
I see the childish personal attacks continue by the pro-illegal in here. Makes you wonder how old they are. And these are the types we should amnesty?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#31 Jan 11, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
I see the childish personal attacks continue by the pro-illegal in here. Makes you wonder how old they are. And these are the types we should amnesty?
Who are the "pro-illegal," OldGoofy?

Hope you're not including me, since I'm opposed to illegal immigration. Just FYI, old boy.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#32 Jan 11, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the "pro-illegal," OldGoofy?
Hope you're not including me, since I'm opposed to illegal immigration. Just FYI, old boy.
Pro-illegal is just another term for those who defend illegal aliens mostly from Mexico, want amnesty for them, live in the past and call whites in particular racists and that they are here illegally even though they were born here and for desiring our immigration laws to be respected and enforced. RING A BELL, BOY? Funny, how you never call any blacks (and they weren't all brought here as slaves), Asians, etc. illegals. I don't recall the so-called natives inviting them here either or getting their permission.to come here and yet you never demonize them, only whites. That makes you the hypocritical, white race hating racist that you are !
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#33 Jan 11, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro-illegal is just another term for those who defend illegal aliens mostly from Mexico, want amnesty for them, live in the past and call whites in particular racists and that they are here illegally even though they were born here and for desiring our immigration laws to be respected and enforced. RING A BELL, BOY? Funny, how you never call any blacks (and they weren't all brought here as slaves), Asians, etc. illegals. I don't recall the so-called natives inviting them here either or getting their permission.to come here and yet you never demonize them, only whites. That makes you the hypocritical, white race hating racist that you are !
You're a lying old white-racist POS. Commit suicide.
fred

Hendersonville, NC

#34 Jan 11, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
I think they deserve food, shelter and medical attention, in prison.
Prison? Lets face it, the cops are overwhelmed, No license or Id they cant keep track . Hell! they never show up for court anyway.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#35 Jan 11, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying old white-racist POS. Commit suicide.
LOL! Hit a nerve of truth, did I? These kinds of nasty replies usually occur when a pro-illegal like yourself can't handle the truth put before you and you can't defend your own racism.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#36 Jan 12, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hit a nerve of truth, did I? These kinds of nasty replies usually occur when a pro-illegal like yourself can't handle the truth put before you and you can't defend your own racism.
This one occurred when a contemptible douchebag troll lied about a position I've explained more than once.

Got that gun in your mouth yet, troll?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#37 Jan 12, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
This one occurred when a contemptible douchebag troll lied about a position I've explained more than once.
Got that gun in your mouth yet, troll?
So anything justifies your nasty remarks about white people? How can you call others racist when you constantly display your racism and contempt for white people?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#38 Jan 12, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
So anything justifies your nasty remarks about white people? How can you call others racist when you constantly display your racism and contempt for white people?
I AM a white person, you lying POS. Cite my "nasty remarks about white people" if you can.

I call racists what they are, if that's what you're babbling about. Your fake "reverse racism" charges are nothing more than BS right-wing talking-points.

Go to hell.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#39 Jan 12, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
I think they deserve food, shelter and medical attention, in prison.
None of that......... ONLY deportation is what they deserve
ronnie

Richmond, UT

#41 Jan 13, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM a white person, you lying POS. Cite my "nasty remarks about white people" if you can.
I call racists what they are, if that's what you're babbling about. Your fake "reverse racism" charges are nothing more than BS right-wing talking-points.
Go to hell.
If preserving the America I grew up in and protecting the soveregnty of this land makes me racist, fine. But I've had too many Brothers give the last final breath to protect me from losing my freedoms. And illegals from all Countrys that refuse to assimilate, give back to this Country which BTW Mexicans don't, they send there freaking money to Mexihell, while my tax dollars pay for there subsidized life here, makes me racist. You can go to hell mister. You cannot be American at all not to realize the disruption this 3rd world sub-culture has done to America. Brought wages under a living wage, ruined the economy with using Natural resources and entitlements to live. Big business is the only group of assholes that want to keep this chit here. Along with their lobbyist's filling the pockets of corrupt Politicians to pass crap laws that WE the People have zero say so in. I guess you can call me a freaking RACIST, Or just a proud American Citizen GFY.
spud

Bangor, PA

#42 Jan 14, 2014
I doubt that the Obama gang will deprive illegal aliens of anything. They are known for preventing states from enforcing existing immigration laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min Old Surfer Dude 8,199
News Ohio judge sentences Mexican man to life in pri... 35 min Dee Dee Dee 6
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 53 min Dee Dee Dee 28
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr True Judgment 5,433
News KKK rally slams illegal aliens (Sep '10) 1 hr You Know My Name 64
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 140,828
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 2 hr Brian_G 446
More from around the web