Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act...

Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" Remarks

There are 749 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" Remarks. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush has drawn the ire of some of his fellow Republicans when he described illegal immigration in an interview as an "act of love" by people trying to provide for their families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#386 May 3, 2014
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>Editor Ha! Editor of what. Show us and excerpt from your fine work. For once display an opinion on something. You're too cowardly to commit your views to writing. You're a failure even at being a poser. You don't care enough about anything to know anything or do anything real. You only try to feel better about yourself by disputing the real world knowledge of others and even at that you fail.
Who are you kidding? Anything I have written would be so far over your head you would not be able to get past Page 1. And that is just the stuff I have written in English.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#387 May 3, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you kidding? Anything I have written would be so far over your head you would not be able to get past Page 1. And that is just the stuff I have written in English.
Bring it on. You've been over your head from the word go and are too dumb to even know. Like I said, you're too much of a coward to express your own beliefs or even have any. You're a know nothing, do nothing, be nothing, and I'm sugar coated it for you whimpy disposition.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#388 May 3, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother died when I was six, but in that short time she was able to instill a better sense of values in me than you have ever received.
So she taught you to defend lawbreakers and to spit on an insult their victims?
Brando

Tijuana, Mexico

#389 May 3, 2014
@Everyone, its not about Illegal Immigrants its about billions of dollars being sent across the border by 11+ million people every week... work it out, they work for 4 bucks an hour, spend 30 bucks a week living in slums and send the rest home. Do the freakin math already 4 per hour at 40 hours per week =$160 per week give or take,$60 bucks they keep to live in a room with 10 other people and rest goes home to Mexico.$100 x 11+ million give or take =$110,0000000 - I'm of course just guessing at the numbers. This money has to get sent somehow which means someone somewhere is making a crap load of commission on it. Hhhhmmm I wonder where the GOP is in that mix?

I was unjustly deported and I can prove it. I have a 850 plus page folder with all of my applications and I spent $30 thousand dollars on immigration attorneys. My entire family is in the US, all citizens now. The system is broken people, even for people who work hard to do it legally like I did and I am still struggling to fix it. I work for my shit, earn a living as a IT professional and own a store in the states that employs American's... So hows my situation just? Fact is I will defend America no matter what, shit happens and hopefully there are people smart enough to make the corrections and fix it.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#390 May 3, 2014
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on. You've been over your head from the word go and are too dumb to even know. Like I said, you're too much of a coward to express your own beliefs or even have any. You're a know nothing, do nothing, be nothing, and I'm sugar coated it for you whimpy disposition.
Yawn,
RIP

Omaha, NE

#391 May 3, 2014
Like I said You've got nothing. You can't write your way out of a wet paper bag and now you crawl behind a sob story of your Mom died when you were six. Like the illegal welfare bums and gang bangers you represent you have nothing to offer but excuses. Not even the most remote concept of social skills or diplomacy. And you come back and take yet another beating because humiliation is the only kind of attention you can get. How sick is that? It shows what kind of freak show it takes to sympathize with illegals.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#392 May 3, 2014
Attention seeking dummy feeds such as Jose and Turner have distracted from the fact that this forum is about illegal immigration and the problems that arise from it. Their parasitic behavior is a mirror that reflects how illegals feed off all of us who care enough to be productive. This forum is not about those who wish to take what they will not earn. It's about the rest of us and what we will do to take back what illegals are stealing from us. Let us turn the conversation back to more productive ends and not feed the trolls.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#393 May 3, 2014
RIP wrote:
Attention seeking dummy feeds such as Jose and Turner have distracted from the fact that this forum is about illegal immigration and the problems that arise from it. Their parasitic behavior is a mirror that reflects how illegals feed off all of us who care enough to be productive. This forum is not about those who wish to take what they will not earn. It's about the rest of us and what we will do to take back what illegals are stealing from us. Let us turn the conversation back to more productive ends and not feed the trolls.
No the forum is about straightening out inbred bigots who post ridiculous lies because they are incapable of making a point.

Tell us again about the fascinating study you did via telepathy while you were sitting in the welfare office. That story never gets old.
A day without

Beverly, MA

#394 May 3, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
How about these filthy dirty illegal s hitbags STOP having kids they CANNOT afford in the first place????
Language! Lots of people are having children they cannot afford or have the emotional maturity to raise. This is not just a problem among illegal immigrants. And it would be wonderful if more people used birth control and gave much more thought to having a child. Whole other discussion.

But what is interesting is that people who seem to be so concerned about illegal immigrants are also the same ones benefitting greatly from their cheap labor. It is a terrible conundrum. If we sent all of them home right now, our food prices would skyrocket, that is if we were fortunate enough to have US Citizens stepping up to fill in and work. And that is an unknown. Doubtful because most US Citizens cannot fathom working for so little in such difficult conditions. I am ready to forgo my luxuries and pay the real price of food, but is everyone else? It would be very interesting and I look forward to seeing if these same folks who talk so disparagingly about illegals can handle the real cost of food. Is this what it is going to take to get US Citizens to slim down? If folks are that freaked out about illegals, then maybe they should start by growing and preparing their own food and cleaning their own homes. That would be one way to remove some of the "jobs" from the illegals, right? What's stopping you? What's that? I hear crickets.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#395 May 3, 2014
RIP wrote:
Attention seeking dummy feeds such as Jose and Turner have distracted from the fact that this forum is about illegal immigration and the problems that arise from it. Their parasitic behavior is a mirror that reflects how illegals feed off all of us who care enough to be productive. This forum is not about those who wish to take what they will not earn. It's about the rest of us and what we will do to take back what illegals are stealing from us. Let us turn the conversation back to more productive ends and not feed the trolls.
Well said!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#396 May 3, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother died when I was six, but in that short time she was able to instill a better sense of values in me than you have ever received.
Really? And just what are my values?
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#397 May 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And just what are my values?
You put them on display everytime you post.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#398 May 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And just what are my values?
Decency and honesty while he probably had cheat, lie, ande steal.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#399 May 4, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You put them on display everytime you post.
Yes I do, and proudly. But I expected such an answer from you.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#400 May 4, 2014
A day without wrote:
<quoted text>
Language! Lots of people are having children they cannot afford or have the emotional maturity to raise. This is not just a problem among illegal immigrants. And it would be wonderful if more people used birth control and gave much more thought to having a child. Whole other discussion.
But what is interesting is that people who seem to be so concerned about illegal immigrants are also the same ones benefitting greatly from their cheap labor. It is a terrible conundrum. If we sent all of them home right now, our food prices would skyrocket, that is if we were fortunate enough to have US Citizens stepping up to fill in and work. And that is an unknown. Doubtful because most US Citizens cannot fathom working for so little in such difficult conditions. I am ready to forgo my luxuries and pay the real price of food, but is everyone else? It would be very interesting and I look forward to seeing if these same folks who talk so disparagingly about illegals can handle the real cost of food. Is this what it is going to take to get US Citizens to slim down? If folks are that freaked out about illegals, then maybe they should start by growing and preparing their own food and cleaning their own homes. That would be one way to remove some of the "jobs" from the illegals, right? What's stopping you? What's that? I hear crickets.
Let's set your BS and lies straight! The only ones benefitting from cheap, illegal labor are those who hire them. They pass little to nothing in the way of savings on to the taxpayer but pass their social costs on to us. They reduce wages for blue collared American workers by working for less. Most "regular" law abiding Americans do not hire them for anything.

Why do you think we have labor laws? It's so that employers aren't allowed to have their workers work in terrible conditions. So what you are saying is that is ok to exploit illegal aliens in that manner and that unless an American agrees to subject himself to the same they only have themselves to blame? You must be a fan of slavery then.

Illegals have taken over jobs that Americans have always been willing to do such as construction, landscaping, etc. As for crop picking only 3% of those workers are illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens have many children in this country because of our generous welfare handouts and they work for so little that is subsidizes their incomes at the taxpayer expense. I have no problem helping our own needy citizens but not illegal foreigners. But even at that they also need to stop having kids they can't afford to feed themselves. We have enough welfare kings and queens of our own without adding illegal aliens to the mix.

People who think like you do make me sick! Either you hire illegal aliens for profit, are a bleeding heart liberal or an ethnocentric racist. Which is it?
RIP

Omaha, NE

#401 May 5, 2014
Now then, as stated before what really gets illegals and their advocates upset is the suggestion of stopping welfare for undocumented residents. Welfare and socialist benefits are one of the two primary factors which have brought untold millions of illegals to the U.S. If illegals didn't receive welfare their advocates would not be opposed to ending the socialist benefits. The fact such unfortunate people as Turner attempt to drag the conversation into a name calling contest bears testimony to the truth of the matter. Best we all let such misguided people inadvertently support the truth.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#402 May 5, 2014
RIP wrote:
Now then, as stated before what really gets illegals and their advocates upset is the suggestion of stopping welfare for undocumented residents. Welfare and socialist benefits are one of the two primary factors which have brought untold millions of illegals to the U.S. If illegals didn't receive welfare their advocates would not be opposed to ending the socialist benefits. The fact such unfortunate people as Turner attempt to drag the conversation into a name calling contest bears testimony to the truth of the matter. Best we all let such misguided people inadvertently support the truth.
You know something. I think some of your superpowers are starting to effect me too. Somehow I was able to see into the future and just know your next post would be silly and irrelevant.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#403 May 5, 2014
The second primary factor which has brought untold millions of illegals to the U.S. is the illegal drug trade. The U.S. incarcerates as many people as China, India and Saudi Arabia combined, with most of those prisoners doing time on nonviolent drug charges. In spite of this effort, according to FBI statistics the U.S. is host to over 31,000 gangs with 3,000,000 gang members. Most of these gang members are foreign nationals. I shouldn't have to say these gangs along with the meth/crack epidemic didn't exist before the creation and escalation of the War On Drugs. Yet law enforcement on a Federal, and in many cases state and local level remains on medical marijuana and not the meth and gang problems which didn't exist before the drug war. Again, according to FBI statistics, revenue generated from the illegal drug trade equals the revenue from the food industry. You'd think we would have learned something from the first prohibition. In Portugal they have ended their drug war, the gangs are out of business with no increase in drug abuse. Maybe we should learn from our past mistakes and what has worked elsewhere.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#404 May 5, 2014
A day without wrote:
<quoted text>
Language! Lots of people are having children they cannot afford or have the emotional maturity to raise. This is not just a problem among illegal immigrants. And it would be wonderful if more people used birth control and gave much more thought to having a child. Whole other discussion.
But what is interesting is that people who seem to be so concerned about illegal immigrants are also the same ones benefitting greatly from their cheap labor. It is a terrible conundrum. If we sent all of them home right now, our food prices would skyrocket, that is if we were fortunate enough to have US Citizens stepping up to fill in and work. And that is an unknown. Doubtful because most US Citizens cannot fathom working for so little in such difficult conditions. I am ready to forgo my luxuries and pay the real price of food, but is everyone else? It would be very interesting and I look forward to seeing if these same folks who talk so disparagingly about illegals can handle the real cost of food. Is this what it is going to take to get US Citizens to slim down? If folks are that freaked out about illegals, then maybe they should start by growing and preparing their own food and cleaning their own homes. That would be one way to remove some of the "jobs" from the illegals, right? What's stopping you? What's that? I hear crickets.
The flaw in your logic is that illegals couldn't work for the wages you refer to without the welfare and socialist benefits they receive. Furthermore food prices have skyrocketed as anyone who pays for their own groceries would know. Combine that with the burden illegal aliens and their anchor babies create for taxpayers. If it weren't for the welfare, the garbage, theft issues, and gangs I don't think many of us would have a problem with illegals. Living a lie and breaking laws leads to other lies and bad behavior. Apply the law the same to everyone. End the welfare. End the drug war putting the gangs out of business. Make everyone pull their own weight. Sink or swim. See how much illegals and their advocates really want equality.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#405 May 5, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something. I think some of your superpowers are starting to effect me too. Somehow I was able to see into the future and just know your next post would be silly and irrelevant.
As stated before you are a parasite who vicariously feeds off productive, honest people. Much like the illegal aliens you represent. Enough time spent on the less than useless. Some of us have jobs and have lives beyond a computer screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min Brian_G 2,961
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 18 min Brian_G 514
News SF Labor Council Demands An End To Deportations... 26 min Bama Yankee 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 26 min Just Slim 141,549
News Newspapers Mourn High Court Removing Obama 'Shi... 52 min Snidely70448 3
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Blue November 6,599
News Neither Candidate Is Getting the Immigration Is... 1 hr Bama Yankee 3
More from around the web