Bonnies Road House Emporium
Torchwood

Van Nuys, CA

#21 Apr 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
Hi kids, quirky and bonnie.hope you are having fun.ignore the smart people.
Agreed!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#22 Apr 14, 2014
Bonnie Is the Best !!

:-D
Rico

Covina, CA

#23 Apr 14, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Bonnie Is the Best !!
:-D
Suck boy...little porker.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Apr 14, 2014
Rico, stop changing my post, I said nasty people.not smart people.ok torchwood.yet a new name
Quirky

Denver, CO

#25 Apr 14, 2014
wild child wrote:
Rico, stop changing my post, I said nasty people.not smart people.ok torchwood.yet a new name
Yep , Old Rico is one sick Dude Wild!

lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#26 Apr 14, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep , Old Rico is one sick Dude Wild!
lol
He has real speed bump potential. LOL. Those wolves he hears. I think it's tenitis . LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#27 Apr 14, 2014
wild child wrote:
Rico, stop changing my post, I said nasty people.not smart people.ok torchwood.yet a new name
LOL..Don't worry.. We know what you said.. He could be banned for that.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#28 Apr 14, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> He has real speed bump potential. LOL. Those wolves he hears. I think it's tenitis . LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#29 Apr 14, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wXNAfg7Lb-YXX
Well hello Cam el Toe. Was that the response you were looking for? I bet it was..
There was no reason for you to c um here.. Other than your need to fight. Now, get back on your corner and shake that ug ly thang, b iatch.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#30 Apr 14, 2014
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck boy...little porker.
Lib tard .
Popeye

Van Nuys, CA

#31 Apr 14, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Bonnie Is the Beast !!
:-D
Yup!
Bonnie's Bluto's twin brother.
Barnes

Van Nuys, CA

#32 Apr 14, 2014
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck boy...little porker.
Porker is what he wants to do to heffer Bonnie.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#33 Apr 14, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wXNAfg7Lb-YXX
BTW... C.T. I'd ever click onto one of your links. Just so you'll know.
Jeff Foxworthy

Van Nuys, CA

#34 Apr 14, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Coackroach..Don't worry your lil' mucous filled head about US.. You get on back to goggling the stupid cumbacks you're noted for.
Is "goggling" in the redneck dictionary?

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#35 Apr 14, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>BTW... C.T. I'd ever click onto one of your links. Just so you'll know.
Would you, ever?
Wow, two replies to my one post, I really hit a nerve lol. No thanks I like it here, I'm contributing tunes specially selected for you and Quirk. Lots of guttural sounds, no big words, gotta keep it simple for the simpletons. ooh ah ohh unggghhh, ya know? Go ahead and click, don't be shy.
Hey, what happened to your being nice? Didn't last long, did it?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#36 Apr 14, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you, ever?
Wow, two replies to my one post, I really hit a nerve lol. No thanks I like it here, I'm contributing tunes specially selected for you and Quirk. Lots of guttural sounds, no big words, gotta keep it simple for the simpletons. ooh ah ohh unggghhh, ya know? Go ahead and click, don't be shy.
Hey, what happened to your being nice? Didn't last long, did it?
So, in other words.. You're just here to act like the low life trouble making tu r d you are. Knock you self out C.T.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#37 Apr 14, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wXNAfg7Lb-YXX
What a dum b azz...(((Oh my goodness.)))) Oops..I did it again..That was number three.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#38 Apr 14, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you, ever?
Wow, two replies to my one post, I really hit a nerve lol. No thanks I like it here, I'm contributing tunes specially selected for you and Quirk. Lots of guttural sounds, no big words, gotta keep it simple for the simpletons. ooh ah ohh unggghhh, ya know? Go ahead and click, don't be shy.
Hey, what happened to your being nice? Didn't last long, did it?
You making guttural sounds . Wy.. Who would have thunk it?

BTW C.T.... Don't be tracking any wax in here from Ntr's melt downs.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#39 Apr 14, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> You making guttural sounds . Wy.. Who would have thunk it?
BTW C.T.... Don't be tracking any wax in here from Ntr's melt downs.
Okay Cherie.

Burning Down the House
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#40 Apr 14, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Cherie.
Burning Down the House
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u06DpcFXc4UXX
So nice of you to stop by C.T. The fact of the matter is.. We don 't serve camel toed street walkers here. But, if you'd put a bag over your head and turn 'round and hug the wall, you might be allowed to hang around for a few minutes. I'll spray some air freshener around and open the windows.. K?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 47 min Just Think 14,953
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 1 hr Tango9125 44
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr freedom2016 13,260
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 2 hr Slurpee6603 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X -Man- 143,731
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 8 hr johnny belinda 104
News How more deportations under Trump could lead to... 9 hr Wildchild 4
More from around the web