She's Incapable of Intelligent Debate

All of the Above

First Prev
of 89
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 3, 2012
I've noticed that Gloria from Chandler, AZ is becoming even more of a nuisance than she was before. In the past few weeks I've seen several legitimate IR threads ruined by her childish off topic rants and interruptions all designed to steer the topic away from the important immigration issues facing our country.

I am Fed Up with Gloria!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just the Facts

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2012
She's Incapable of Intelligent Debate !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
g l o r i a

Peoria, AZ

#3 Jan 3, 2012
I Gloria, rejected Mexican Richard Guerra as a repellent person over 2 years ago and the freak keeps following me all over Topix.

Richard is obsessed with a person who despises him.

When he grows up he will understand this

giggle gggile giggle

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2012
g l o r i a wrote:
I Gloria, rejected Mexican Richard Guerra as a repellent person over 2 years ago and the freak keeps following me all over Topix.
Richard is obsessed with a person who despises him.
When he grows up he will understand this
giggle gggile giggle
I assure you, Rico did not create this poll.

And thank you for proving my point. You are incapable of staying on topic, regardless of what the topic may be.

I for one hope the Topix Moderators consider banning you permanently from posting on this site.

You are a nuisance and it would be so refreshing if posters could get back to debating illegal immigration without your reckless drivel.

I am Fed Up with Gloria and I approve this message!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 3, 2012
happy new year ms gloria and ms new mexico. you all have a good yearand though you are foes there must be a purpose for it. the creator is good, always remember that.

“Get over yourself...”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#7 Jan 3, 2012
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
I very hurt! Nobody considered me at all?????
You already have a thread. Where's my pretzel?
g l o r i a

Peoria, AZ

#9 Jan 3, 2012
Fed Up With Gloria wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you for proving my point. You are incapable of staying on topic, regardless of what the topic may be.
I for one hope the Topix Moderators consider banning you permanently from posting on this site.
You are a nuisance and it would be so refreshing if posters could get back to debating illegal immigration without your reckless drivel.
Your world is ME 24 hours a day Rico...get a life. get a job. get out of the house!
g l o r i a

Peoria, AZ

#11 Jan 3, 2012
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
I very hurt! Nobody considered me at all?????
I voted for you as the funniest poster on Topix! lol
Hit Back to England

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 3, 2012
This thread has an X-Files smell to it. We've seen this before. Hmmmm, the truce is broken now...
Hit Back to England

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jan 3, 2012
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you too much. I hope that no make Rico jealous
Rico's attention and because she is young and beautiful makes these women/cats jealous of Gloria by the bunch and then they make sneaky polls about her while hiding under skirts, disgusting isn't.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 3, 2012
shit i thought i was posting to fed up in new mexico. scratch my post off. dam cant tell whos who in here and whats with every thread having rico on it? mind boggling but i caught on finally to who the obsessed people are, this shits funny.
Law Enforcement Issue

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jan 3, 2012
<quoted text>
You must be the new Topix Moderator" assigned to Gloria by the authorities.

“Get over yourself...”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#18 Jan 3, 2012
JOEYY wrote:
shit i thought i was posting to fed up in new mexico. scratch my post off. dam cant tell whos who in here and whats with every thread having rico on it? mind boggling but i caught on finally to who the obsessed people are, this shits funny.
Happy New Year! Been wondering where you were? Ya, it's funny here, ain't it? I think I am one of only three or four posters who do not use various aliases, so it is hard to know who's who quite often. I am always just me, though. Hope to see you around.
What

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 3, 2012
No!

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Milton, MA

#20 Jan 3, 2012
My vote's secret.

Giggle Giggle Giggle

Level 5

Milton, MA

#21 Jan 3, 2012
What wrote:
No!
Menace might be a more fitting description.
Hit Back to England

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jan 3, 2012
Poor IAH crawled under the wrong skirt. He's gone.
Bump it up

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jan 3, 2012
Bump it up
Spotlight Maker

Bremnes, Norway

#24 Jan 3, 2012
Bump it up wrote:
Bump it up
Bump!

Level 5

Milton, MA

#25 Jan 3, 2012
<quoted text>
You're right. It is impossible for her to stay on topic. This is the Immigration Reform Forum but Gloria aka Ms Talrtha is on another thread spewing her hatred for Israel and Jewish people.

Her hate knows no bounds!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 89
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 5 min Frankie Rizzo 777
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 6 min Ronald 60
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 9 min crucifiedguy 61
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 22 min Lots of bandwagons 9,779
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 59 min Hank Paulson jr 34
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr Circus flea bags 9
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Mikey 6,632
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr J ValJean 141,585
More from around the web