Record-level deportations continue un...

Record-level deportations continue under Obama Administration

There are 9 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Record-level deportations continue under Obama Administration. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Asked by pollsters, Latino voters overwhelmingly support Barack Obama. So much so, in fact, that if Republicans don't cut into that support, Mitt Romney's chances fall to virtually zero .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2012
So this is good news!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2012
they are talking illegal alien votes,it seems the new code word by the media folks for illegal aliens is now latino.

looks like it would offend the citizens who are latino
Tanya Dicksin-Kneely

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Is my buddy Barry gonna give all of them free rent and food too? He hasn't even gotten to us yet! I guess the "Latinos" aren't smart enough to see that if he f**d US over, they don't stand a chance!
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2012
False numbers and lies from the Food Stamp President.

This administration is the first one to count illegals caught at the border and sent back as 'deported'.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 14, 2012
As long as it takes for a deportation to be processed through the legal system, ALL of the deportations actually occurring under Obama actually began during the Bush years.
Le trou de balle

AOL

#6 Jun 14, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
they are talking illegal alien votes,it seems the new code word by the media folks for illegal aliens is now latino.
looks like it would offend the citizens who are latino
Who told you fking septic hole that illegal can vote or had voted? Where is the fracking proof? Are the evidence hiding in your descending colon? Go fk your mother!
Le trou de balle

AOL

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
As long as it takes for a deportation to be processed through the legal system, ALL of the deportations actually occurring under Obama actually began during the Bush years.
And all of the killings, robberies, assaults, rapes, frauds, contraband, drugs, teenage pregnacies, etc.has happened and continues to happen with the best of your citizens (all are as*holes).

Just look at your stupid cities: Cleveland, Memphis, St. Louis, Atlanta, Gary (IN), Detroit, Oakland, Flint (MI), Birmingham, Little Rock (AR), and Baltimore. THEY ARE ALL LATRINE HOLES CREATED BY YOU BUT YOU BLAME IT ON ILLEGAL! FIX YOUR FRAKING MERDE BEFORE YOU POINT FINGERS (SONS OF CULE)!
Tanya Dicksin-Kneely

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of the killings, robberies, assaults, rapes, frauds, contraband, drugs, teenage pregnacies, etc.has happened and continues to happen with the best of your citizens (all are as*holes).
Just look at your stupid cities: Cleveland, Memphis, St. Louis, Atlanta, Gary (IN), Detroit, Oakland, Flint (MI), Birmingham, Little Rock (AR), and Baltimore. THEY ARE ALL LATRINE HOLES CREATED BY YOU BUT YOU BLAME IT ON ILLEGAL! FIX YOUR FRAKING MERDE BEFORE YOU POINT FINGERS (SONS OF CULE)!
You right! Illegals aren't the problem. They LOVE Great Leader---er, I mean our Great Leader. Why should they be arrested? They haven't said anything bad about the PRESIDENT...and who could understand them if they did? Hardly any of them speak English. I'm a teacher, and I do t understand a word most of them say. I just pass them anyways. They'll make great voters someday.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 15, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you fking septic hole that illegal can vote or had voted? Where is the fracking proof? Are the evidence hiding in your descending colon? Go fk your mother!
here is your proof.

http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/06/12/obama-n...

as for talking like that about my mother,keep what you your brothers and sisters do to your parents to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 min Ismail 901
News Mexican president explains comparing Trump to H... 6 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 10
News The Long Road to Immigration Reform 7 min okimar 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 min spocko 6,667
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 10 min Anger Management 43
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 11 min WasteWater 9,786
News Why Vote? USHLI mentors Latino groups about vot... 28 min Posting as myself 2
More from around the web