Americans worry that illegal migrants...

Americans worry that illegal migrants threaten way of life, economy

There are 12 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 7, 2014, titled Americans worry that illegal migrants threaten way of life, economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

As President Barack Obama considers sidestepping Congress to loosen U.S. immigration policy, a Reuters/Ipsos poll shows Americans are deeply worried that illegal immigration is threatening the nation's culture and economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Aug 7, 2014
Worry, Worry???? We've been destroyed by illegals invading us. We've never seen such lawlessness and intrusion. No one American is safe anymore from robbery, road killing's , etc. We've begged our local legislatures and Church's to quit, rewarding and inviting all in. We will never have the Country it was intended to be. All immigrant's live in there separate barrios, lacking any desire to be American citizens. Most use this Country, but give Americans the finger all the while laughing there arses off at us as they take advantage.. Americans have been screwed time and time again, and most Citizens are not even paying attention to the take over. These low lives must go. We are losing this Country. 70% of Americans polled all agreed the takeover is destroying this Country.
sandy1

New City, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2014
Gee,we wouldn't have this problem if we had a pro American president(instead of the anti American illegal loving POS) who would secure the border,actually enforce existing laws(which the scuzzball refuses to do) and as an added bonus shoot the diseased parasites on sight the minute they set foot on US soil. See how easy that is?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 7, 2014
They would try, look how they act now and they are illegal.I dont want them here period, this is my country not theirs.we are winning this.even if it does not look like it right now.god bless my america.ronnie, sandy better days are coming.stay focused.
sandy1

New City, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2014
wild child wrote:
They would try, look how they act now and they are illegal.I dont want them here period, this is my country not theirs.we are winning this.even if it does not look like it right now.god bless my america.ronnie, sandy better days are coming.stay focused.
Hi Brenda. Yes,better days are coming. These disgusting leeching criminals will never be welcomed by the real Americans,and they are too stupid to realize the treasonous libturds only want them here for votes. Operation Cleanup America will happen and they will be deported.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2014
Yes sandy exactly, plus benefits will be stopped, we can not afford the freeloaders.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7 Aug 11, 2014
People only get deported when someone reports them here or employed or housed at all, then they are moved by police and INS City and sate gets find and the OLICE that permitted get to go to prison and are fugitive felons at large with weaponry so let military disarm and arrest. Employers get fined, apartment complexes or relators go to prison.

IDCC should be called thes people did not check in thru7 years quarenteen projects and immunizations of FORIEGNOR IN ANOTHE NATIN, LOCALS DONT GO THRU THA over 250 in a nations state and did not ned extra medications they wee accustomed to life, NOT NO MORE> to many in clinics and hostpials now to say quarenteen should nt be ordered. CALL IDCC with their blood and disease testing wands, all it takes is a bead of sweat and they register all cell in your body.

DRS are not allowed to medicate for disease or even indicate anyone has one, not a legal o qualified DR IDCC has those DRS not your locals, these dr only report a sample o blood to IDCC to make a diagnostic for civilians and will order your medications, NOT A LOCAL DR, IDCC does local drs can only take blood test ad fill a prescription PERIOD

IDCC puts your DRS in prison for life indefinately with execution permit and you get the real diagnostic and medications with IDCC and GOVERNEMNT AUTHORITIES ASSISTENCE
Too Sad

Beverly, MA

#10 Aug 11, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
Gee,we wouldn't have this problem if we had a pro American president(instead of the anti American illegal loving POS) who would secure the border,actually enforce existing laws(which the scuzzball refuses to do) and as an added bonus shoot the diseased parasites on sight the minute they set foot on US soil. See how easy that is?
Oh, yea! That is exactly the kind of country I want to live in. One where you are shot on site based on the color of your skin and the accent you may have.

Why stop at the border? There are plenty of brown folk walking around who are suspect for being illegal in every city. Let''s stop and question all of them to be sure they are carrying the right papers.

Fine, if that is the kind of country you want to live in, I hope you are ready to carry your ID with you every place you go and get questioned by everyone with whom crosses your path.

And I hope that you are also willing to send your teenagers out into the field to pick veggies.

Do they even eat vegetables, or are they still gumming down chicken fingers and Mac and cheese?

Anyway, you are right, and heck, you do not need someone else to do the shooting for you, you can arm yourself.

What is stopping you? You sound like a reasonable person who can be trusted with a firearm.
sandy1

New City, NY

#11 Aug 11, 2014
Too Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yea! That is exactly the kind of country I want to live in. One where you are shot on site based on the color of your skin and the accent you may have.
Why stop at the border? There are plenty of brown folk walking around who are suspect for being illegal in every city. Let''s stop and question all of them to be sure they are carrying the right papers.
Fine, if that is the kind of country you want to live in, I hope you are ready to carry your ID with you every place you go and get questioned by everyone with whom crosses your path.
And I hope that you are also willing to send your teenagers out into the field to pick veggies.
Do they even eat vegetables, or are they still gumming down chicken fingers and Mac and cheese?
Anyway, you are right, and heck, you do not need someone else to do the shooting for you, you can arm yourself.
What is stopping you? You sound like a reasonable person who can be trusted with a firearm.
Put the race card away,you know damn well this is about stopping illegal scum from invading America. You are either an illegal or one of their anti American supporters who has zero respect for our laws. Oh,and BTW my husband and I own several guns compliments of The Second Amendment. We appreciate your concern,and if you are an illegal Get The Hell Out!! If you one of their supporters,either start acting like a real American by respecting our laws and put the American first or Get The Hell Out!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#12 Aug 11, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the race card away,you know damn well this is about stopping illegal scum from invading America. You are either an illegal or one of their anti American supporters who has zero respect for our laws. Oh,and BTW my husband and I own several guns compliments of The Second Amendment. We appreciate your concern,and if you are an illegal Get The Hell Out!! If you one of their supporters,either start acting like a real American by respecting our laws and put the American first or Get The Hell Out!!
Correction: put the American people first.
Justin

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2014
Illegal immigrants flowing across the border... a new War In Iraq... Trillion dollar budget deficits... NSA spying on citizens... Guantanamo Bay detainment center still in operation... Drone strikes on civilians...

Meanwhile Obama is about to take off for a couple weeks vacation.

He'll probably bump into G.W. Bush on the golf course.

Bush will shake Obama's hand and than him for being such a good sport and not dismantling everything he spent eight years building.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#14 Aug 11, 2014
SEND THEM BACK
the Light

El Paso, TX

#15 Aug 11, 2014
Too Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yea! That is exactly the kind of country I want to live in. One where you are shot on site based on the color of your skin and the accent you may have.
Why stop at the border? There are plenty of brown folk walking around who are suspect for being illegal in every city. Let''s stop and question all of them to be sure they are carrying the right papers.
Fine, if that is the kind of country you want to live in, I hope you are ready to carry your ID with you every place you go and get questioned by everyone with whom crosses your path.
And I hope that you are also willing to send your teenagers out into the field to pick veggies.
Do they even eat vegetables, or are they still gumming down chicken fingers and Mac and cheese?
Anyway, you are right, and heck, you do not need someone else to do the shooting for you, you can arm yourself.
What is stopping you? You sound like a reasonable person who can be trusted with a firearm.
Most Americans have white skin, we dont worry. The ones with brown better run.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 4 min FancyButtPirate 45
News Haiti Refuses To Accept Deportation Of Illegal ... 5 min Truthfull 11
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 10 min Raydot 5,445
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 34 min Brian_G 449
News Trump musters 31,000 Californians over immigrat... 41 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 54 min Synque 8,222
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 1 hr FancyButtPirate 43
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Tinka 140,850
More from around the web