Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

A woman who was in the U.S. illegally when she allegedly ran over and killed a disabled man in Massachusetts last year could be deported to her native Guatemala without standing trial here.

Scott Coxall, 39, was killed after he was hit by a car driven by Bianca Contreras while crossing the street in downtown Waltham around 6 p.m. Nov. 23, 2011, according to police. Contreras, who police say fled the scene, was slated to stand trial when a federal immigration judge sitting in Boston ruled Tuesday that she should be deported. Federal officials now intend to release Contreras from custody without trying her for motor vehicle homicide, which the victim's father called outrageous.

I want [the judge] to explain to me how he can let someone thats facing criminal charges just go home," Thomas Coxall told the Boston Herald. "Id like to see her stand trial.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/26/illegal-...
I See

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Typical Napolitano.

“It matters but not very much”

Level 6

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Nappy is supposed to be gay. Maybe......? Wouldn't doubt it. She's a traitor, nevertheless.

“<><><><><><><><> <>”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

<><><><><><><><><><>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

You got that right!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

While she should be deported, she should first be tried and punished for her crime...doesn't her victim deserve that much, isn't the fact that she mowed down an innocent man reason enough to seek justice for that man???
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
While she should be deported, she should first be tried and punished for her crime...doesn't her victim deserve that much, isn't the fact that she mowed down an innocent man reason enough to seek justice for that man???
It's for sure that the home country won't and she'll probably be back in the country doing the same thing in weeks.

Level 5

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Had Ms.Only-Seeking-A-Better-Life mowed down the wife/son/mother/daughter of a Congressman/Supreme Court judge/corporate CEO,she'd still be sitting in a cell awaiting trial.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••