'Dreamer' Website Teaches Illegal Imm...

'Dreamer' Website Teaches Illegal Immigrants 'How To Lie Successfully'

There are 7 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Sep 5, 2013, titled 'Dreamer' Website Teaches Illegal Immigrants 'How To Lie Successfully'. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

If you're an illegal immigrant worried about being caught, help is only a mouse click away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Lmao,these people are natural born liars,lets call this a brush up course.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Whenever I have the misfortune of listening to an illegal alien wtbk, I can always tell when they are lying. EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE. THEY LIE, THEY CHEAT, THEY STEAL...THEY ARE SCUM.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Sep 5, 2013
I read an article today about the line of lies Mexicans are taught to tell the minute they come here. Over sixteen hundred Mexicans were caught in Utah in 2010 with falsified SS#'s and other falsified Doc's. They steal the SS#'S from our babies and when the American children grow up learn about the Credit they've never created and the IRS debt they owe. Thousand and thousands in California illegals have been caught with falsified Green cards and fake Driver's licenses. They commit crimes upon crimes once they've managed to break in. The very act of sneaking is pales in comparison to the felony's they commit once they get here. And the lies they tell have destroyed lives and thousands of job's that should have gone to American citizens all the while paying there way through all of it... It's so freaking haneous.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Just what we need more liars. I think we already have enough with the politicans that are ruining this country with their lies and ineptitude. To think that the gaggle of eight think that only a minimal fine is in order sickens me. Our country has become a shadow of itself with declining morals and values. These liars and thieves will only degrade it even more.

Level 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 6, 2013
This song illustrates how what is going on in this country makes me feel.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Just what we need more liars. I think we already have enough with the politicans that are ruining this country with their lies and ineptitude. To think that the gaggle of eight think that only a minimal fine is in order sickens me. Our country has become a shadow of itself with declining morals and values. These liars and thieves will only degrade it even more.
Just how are they going to collect the fines or the back taxes. They have no idea how long illegals have been in the country working for cash. When faced with the back taxes they'll lie about it to avoid it.

Level 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how are they going to collect the fines or the back taxes. They have no idea how long illegals have been in the country working for cash. When faced with the back taxes they'll lie about it to avoid it.
Esactly...it's all a big joke, and in the end our country ends up paying through the nose for a bunch of ungrateful, dependent people who should never have been allowed to remain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 9 min Cujo 47
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 21 min Ismail 641
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 24 min Just Sayin 15
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 31 min Metoo 9,754
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 41 min tomin cali 4
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 58 min Nopal 258
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Nopal 3,337
More from around the web