Jeb Bush disqualifies himself as GOP ...

Jeb Bush disqualifies himself as GOP nominee in 2016:...

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Jeb Bush disqualifies himself as GOP nominee in 2016:.... In it, Free Republic reports that:

Jeb Bush disqualifies himself as GOP nominee in 2016: That's one down and a dozen or so to go BY COACH COLLINS, ON JULY 5TH, 2013 By Emma Karlin, staff writer Election years that have no incumbent president make for crowded Democrat and Republican primaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2013
jeb bush is a pro-illegal. he's married to a mexican.

like his father and grandfather, they care more for foreigners then they do for americans.

along with clinton, obama, and every president in the last 40 years. they are the ones who pushed for globalization, the outsourcing of our jobs, and factories.

the systematic destruction of the usa.

need I say more?

a freaking fraternity of idiots.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Yep , and a good thing . He is a flip flopping Idiot like MCCain.
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Ok goodbye happy to hear this,next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 min Go Blue Forever 214
News How to Lose the Latino Vote 1 min tomin cali 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 min Old Surfer Dude 8,280
News Illegal Immigration Activists Break Out Mexican... 25 min tomin cali 4
News Anti-Trump Protesters Say Something Extremely S... 44 min Juan Garcia 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr leprechauna 140,867
News Waving the wrong flag only makes Trump stronger 1 hr obumblesout 8
More from around the web