Advocates to rally in Beaufort for im...

Advocates to rally in Beaufort for immigration reform

There are 11 comments on the The Island Packet story from Sep 28, 2013, titled Advocates to rally in Beaufort for immigration reform. In it, The Island Packet reports that:

Members of the Lowcountry Immigration Coalition plan to rally outside Mark Sanford's Beaufort office this week in the hopes of persuading the congressman to meet for a discussion on immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Island Packet.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Lol,like that will work.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 29, 2013
lets take care of OUR citizens' concerns (jobs,health care)and forget the illegals and their whims and whines AND JUST deport all of them.
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
lets take care of OUR citizens' concerns (jobs,health care)and forget the illegals and their whims and whines AND JUST deport all of them.
right on.
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2013
His legal constituents should be out in front or in his offices in DC and local. Out number the pro-crowd...fax/tweet/email his offices.

https://twitter.com/MarkSanford
http://www.marksanford.com/contact-us/

Tell him he supports illegals you won't vote for him.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Lol,like that will work.
He does have a soft spot for Argentinians.
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a soft spot for Argentinians.
really,they are very different than mexican.so I can see that.
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a soft spot for Argentinians.
bowie said hes going to tour soon,listening to the doors,jim died too young.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>bowie said hes going to tour soon,listening to the doors,jim died too young.
That would be great. I last saw Bowie on the Serious Moonlight tour. It has been a while.

Suddenly I feel like giving Morrison Hotel a spin.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Why are Americans so pitted against America. Answer, king obama. That low-life POS for a President. Anytime you have a black in charge it pits blacks against everyone else.
Guess who is going to lose. Hate to be them once all is normal again. Your 200 years just became 400 years.
ALL illegal aliens need to be deported, all the men, women and children. No more freebies and no more anchor babies. America can not afford to keep them here.
Start sending them back to mexico by the thousands. America will start saving money and have plenty of jobs for Americans.
Brenda besson

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be great. I last saw Bowie on the Serious Moonlight tour. It has been a while.
Suddenly I feel like giving Morrison Hotel a spin.
rock on, l.a. Woman my fav.oh did you listen to lambert do queen.really good.even if you dont like him listen to it.
Brenda besson

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2013
Really wrote:
Why are Americans so pitted against America. Answer, king obama. That low-life POS for a President. Anytime you have a black in charge it pits blacks against everyone else.
Guess who is going to lose. Hate to be them once all is normal again. Your 200 years just became 400 years.
ALL illegal aliens need to be deported, all the men, women and children. No more freebies and no more anchor babies. America can not afford to keep them here.
Start sending them back to mexico by the thousands. America will start saving money and have plenty of jobs for Americans.
sooooooooooooooo true.theres tooo much money being spent on them.its not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latino-Vote party looks to rally voices of Mass... 13 min Cops are degenerates 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 16 min Xcvb 14,856
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 8
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr scientia potentia... 608
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr Heart9634 84
News Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... (Jun '14) 2 hr Loose Walls 93
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... 2 hr Pixy6362 2
More from around the web