The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
199,401 - 199,420 of 244,024 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It got your attention. Tip your head up before it all runs out. We're all sold out and we have to save the rest of yours for the next show. LMAO!
Only if you please entertain the gallery crowd before the matinee by rubbing the lotion on your skin....specifically the scabrous knuckles you've been dragging around.
Tame Jewish Rose

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Good job on the two big one's I'm thinking you were salmon fishing,Cowlitz is famous for Steelhead also...
Lived In Castle rock for couple years when I was younger an Cowlitz flows right by there and caught a lot of steelhead.....
South of Packwood is some wild country use to hike all over in the Yellow jacket area if ya know were that is real (deep canyons)...Were you up here before the Eruption or after...
(Calf. is nice, just to many people)...lol
are you guys talking about sea run trout? What are those like to catch?
Quirky

Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Crank Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you swallow?
ALWAYS ! How else do you think I got the name "Quirky"?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Wow Posi!..200,000 posts on this thread!
In less than 2 years, no less. How many topix threads have had that kind of success.
Yes he is failing us and the incredible growth of this thread is testamount and the deniers have lost, LOL

Go Denver...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I had one of them when I was a kid.....lol
We all got a real life one now. LOL Except this one has lost his fozzle.
Boring Jewish Rose

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you please entertain the gallery crowd before the matinee by rubbing the lotion on your skin....specifically the scabrous knuckles you've been dragging around.
Maybe you could iron your stretch marks, Bovine
Bubbles

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
ntprn

Calling ((((((( posit)))))))))) Helloooooooo!

WATCH it Posit, Ntprn is drooling. Slinging snot, weilding tire chains. Need those tire chains in da dot ta da.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/31/black-activ...

Black activists from Chicago — perhaps the president’s most obvious supporters — savaged President Obama after his State of the Union Tuesday, expressing abject frustration at an administration that “doesn’t care” and “ain’t never done anything for the community.”“Mr. President,” one young man said,“you know, we’d probably be better off with you cutting your presidency off right now. Just quit! Because if this what you call helping us, then stop helping us.”

“In Chicago, there’s no Republicans, no Tea Partiers,” one young man noted.“This is one of the most Democratic cities. But it’s one of the largest cities where they’re starving our people out. I say to the president that you have done a grave disservice to us, and you’d be better — just go ahead and step down.”
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Tame Jewish Rose wrote:
<quoted text>are you guys talking about sea run trout? What are those like to catch?
Steelhead are Sea run Rainbow Trout......Its fun an there is guide service on the Cowlitz river..
But there are a lot of Rivers in western Wash. and Oregon. and most of them have steelhead that come up them at different times of the year....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Boring Jewish Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could iron your stretch marks, Bovine
She's been hiding that sock for years now.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look good for you guys....looks like cold and snow for the next week Quirky..(Global Warm)LOL
So far only 4" but it`s snowing again right now Maybe another 4 to 5 " more 19 deg. here now. lolol
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>In less than 2 years, no less. How many topix threads have had that kind of success.
Yes he is failing us and the incredible growth of this thread is testamount and the deniers have lost, LOL
Go Denver...
That's good posit, but that other thread called Barack Obama,our next president is at 989,982...
They go real fast on that thread and there is some funny shit going on all the time over there...lol
There's some funny people on topix but I got to tell ya posit. that guy called shinningelectr0n crack's me up big time....lol

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>In less than 2 years, no less. How many topix threads have had that kind of success.
Go Denver...
LMAO! As if you were solely responsible. And yes, there have been other threads to top the 200,000 post mark, but the first poster on the thread never acted like they created it or owned it.

Hahahhahahah!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Bubbles wrote:
<quoted text>ntprn
Calling ((((((( posit)))))))))) Helloooooooo!
WATCH it Posit, Ntprn is drooling. Slinging snot, weilding tire chains. Need those tire chains in da dot ta da.
\\\\\\\\\\224665 ferretfore////////// OVER! Drooling noted!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You were the one who made the 200,000 post Bonnie..
Does posit. have a prize for you hitting that number....lol
No way! > Seriously?

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Boring Jewish Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could iron your stretch marks, Bovine
I wouldn't want to get in the way of your act, Rose, backing up on a Crisco greased doorknob while singing "I'm So Pretty" is the encore we've all been waiting for.....

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She's been hiding that sock for years now.
Yeah, it's been hiding in the sweaty folds of your gelatinous ass flaps.....keep it, Sparkles.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Go Denver...
Not many for sure.
Oh, they will go alright. I can't wait.. LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>That's good posit, but that other thread called Barack Obama,our next president is at 989,982...
They go real fast on that thread and there is some funny shit going on all the time over there...lol
There's some funny people on topix but I got to tell ya posit. that guy called shinningelectr0n crack's me up big time....lol
Yep, I know that poster well.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>No way! > Seriously?
Just checked again an you were number 200,000....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••