The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#238752 Jan 31, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought they couldn't get any more stupid.
Seriously!

I thought the whole pretense of their opposition to equality was to "protect traditional marriage"?

How can you protect traditional marriage by declaring it illegal?

Doesn't make a bit of sense to me, but most of what the far right comes up with doesn't make much sense to me so there's nothing new there.

Level 6

Location hidden

#238753 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just pretend you';re Brad Pitt? I'm sure your husband already does when the lights go off.
Who said we turn the lights off?

;)

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#238754 Jan 31, 2014
Boring Jewish Rose wrote:
<quoted text>LOL on that, I actually like it better when your dad tongue punched my fart hole and giggled
I was more impressed by your mom rotating on the fuzzy red round bed wearing her dirty leopard print G-string giving the half empty bottle of bourbon a BJ.....while in Macy's window during rush hour.
Made a lovely, family friendly Valentine's Day display.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#238755 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just pretend you';re Brad Pitt? I'm sure your husband already does when the lights go off.
Last year he was prancing around the living room full Monte a waggin singing .

Who`s afraid of the big bad Ghost Rider

Pauley was so impressed to say the least!

LMAO!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#238756 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!
I thought the whole pretense of their opposition to equality was to "protect traditional marriage"?
Doesn't make a bit of sense to me, but most of what the far right comes up with doesn't make much sense to me so there's nothing new there.
I don't think they are ever sincere about preserving or protecting anything, Jax.

It's always about being opposed to anything simply because Democrats or liberals are for it. It's about retaliation and reacting with little thought to consequences. The Republican Party appears more foolish with each passing day, and if they don't detach from the extreme lunatics and mindless hayseeds the party is in big trouble and won't occupy the White House for a long time to come.

Level 6

Location hidden

#238757 Jan 31, 2014
Another prominent Nevada republican leaves the party...

----------

Another Nevada Republican Leaves The GOP

Days after Nevada's first female lieutenant governor left the GOP, a member of a notable Silver State Republican family is following suit.

The Associated Press reported Friday that lobbyist Neena Laxalt, daughter of former Nevada governor and U.S. Sen. Paul Laxalt (R), decided to register as nonpartisan.

Laxalt's decision comes two days after Nevada Republican Sue Wagner announced she was jumping ship as a "symbol" that she does "not like the Republican Party and what they stand for today."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/31/neen...

66.4% of Nevada residents have an unfavorable view of the republican party.

Level 6

Location hidden

#238758 Jan 31, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
<name removed because qball is a moron> was so impressed to say the least!
LMAO!
LOL...you're typing with one hand again aren't ya short-stuff.

;)
Waffle Eater

Anonymous Proxy

#238759 Jan 31, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was more impressed by your mom rotating on the fuzzy red round bed wearing her dirty leopard print G-string giving the half empty bottle of bourbon a BJ.....while in Macy's window during rush hour.
Made a lovely, family friendly Valentine's Day display.
You sound like you been there, done that a time or two. It's just so vivid and came out so easy..

Blue waffle much?
Mr Weatherby 308

Anonymous Proxy

#238760 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
You're typing with your nose again while hubby Paul humps your smoothbore azzhole again aint ya.

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#238761 Jan 31, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Pauley was so impressed to say the least!
LMAO!
He keeps on prancing
prancing and a dancing [apologies to Bobby Fuller]

Level 6

Location hidden

#238762 Jan 31, 2014
Colorado considers recognizing same-sex marriages...sort of.

----------

Colorado bill would recognize gay marriage- in taxes only

As Colorado state lawmakers go back into session this week, a proxy fight over gay marriage is brewing in the form a proposed change to Colorado tax law.

A vocal supporter of same-sex marriage, Sen. Pat Steadman (D-Denver) says he has found a way to remove one of the biggest inequalities facing committed gay couples in Colorado: the inability to file joint tax returns.

"Because of the US Supreme court ruling last June, the IRS now recognizes same-sex marriages," Steadman told 9NEWS. "But because of a [state] constitutional prohibition, Colorado does not."

Steadman will introduce a bill this week aimed at allowing same-sex couples a way around that, saying that his proposal merely ensures that Colorado state tax law uses the filing status listed on taxpayers' federal tax returns, regardless of whether the state recognizes the marriages of same-sex couples.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/372121/71/C...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#238763 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Pauley was so impressed !!

LMFAO!

My how you post like X-boy!
Mr Weatherby 308

Anonymous Proxy

#238764 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't think they are ever sincere about preserving or protecting anything, Jax.
It's always about being opposed to anything simply because Democrats or liberals are for it. It's about retaliation and reacting with little thought to consequences. The Republican Party appears more foolish with each passing day, and if they don't detach from the extreme lunatics and mindless hayseeds the party is in big trouble and won't occupy the White House for a long time to come.
-won't occupy the White House for a long time to come.-

Alot can happen in 3 years.

Such as an untimely comeuppance.

Just saying.
Mr Weatherby 308

Anonymous Proxy

#238765 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
I got something that'll put your lights out.

Just peek your head out the door.

“guess who?”

denver

#238766 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
you sleep with the lights on? How bizarre.:0
Mr Weatherby 308

Anonymous Proxy

#238767 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!
Do you lisp when you post?

Level 6

Location hidden

#238769 Jan 31, 2014
Mr Weatherby 308 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're typing with your nose again while hubby <name removed> humps your smoothbore azzhole again aint ya.
Is it about time for us to tell everybody how we know each other, or should we wait a little while longer?

“guess who?”

denver

#238771 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
You're ignorant and deranged, out of the last 46 years a dem has been president for only 18 years, 28 years republican. Dems aren't generally trusted, just as America no longer trusts Barry. And Hillary, don't get me started!

Nixon/Ford 8 years

Carter 4

Reagan 8

Bush Sr. 4

Clinton 8

Bush Jr. 8

Barry 6
Mr Weatherby 308

Anonymous Proxy

#238772 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it about time for us to tell everybody how we know each other, or should we wait a little while longer?
You do what you got to do.

I'll do the same.

“guess who?”

denver

#238773 Jan 31, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
Another prominent Nevada republican leaves the party...
----------
Another Nevada Republican Leaves The GOP
Days after Nevada's first female lieutenant governor left the GOP, a member of a notable Silver State Republican family is following suit.
The Associated Press reported Friday that lobbyist Neena Laxalt, daughter of former Nevada governor and U.S. Sen. Paul Laxalt (R), decided to register as nonpartisan.
Laxalt's decision comes two days after Nevada Republican Sue Wagner announced she was jumping ship as a "symbol" that she does "not like the Republican Party and what they stand for today."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/31/neen...
66.4% of Nevada residents have an unfavorable view of the republican party.
Without busboys, dishwashers, car parkers, etc. Nevada would be 100% republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigration: Islam Origins, Islam History, Isla... 1 hr Abd al Rahman 1
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 1 hr Here Is One 714
Election countdown: Everybody hug a surrogate 2 hr barefoot2626 9
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 5 hr WooF 117
...Illegal Aliens Registered to Vote in NC 6 hr Cracker 18
Bill Richardson: Susana Martinez Will Lose 8 hr Local 2
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 14 hr baby boomer 1,916
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 14 hr johnny belinda 136,667

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE