The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
197,781 - 197,800 of 243,856 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

I think of idiot right wingers who post on Topix when I read crap like this.

Man Shoots New Neighbors He Thought Were Stealing From His Property

A West Virginia man faces two counts of murder for killing a pair of men from a distance with a rifle after he wrongly assumed they were on his land. The victims, it turns out, were his new neighbors, checking out their property for the first time.

Rodney Bruce Black, 62, was arrested in his home in Barboursville Sunday after shooting Garrick Hopkins, 60, his brother Carl Hopkins Jr., 61, according to WSAZ-TV:

Deputies say he admitted to shooting the two men because he thought they were trespassing on his property.

Sheriff McComas says the land actually belonged to Garrick Hopkins. He had just purchased it and was showing his brother where he and his family were planning to build their new home in the coming weeks...

Investigators said [Black] told dispatchers the two men were breaking into his shed, but sheriff's officials said the shed wasn't his.

"These two men had every legal right to be where they were," said McComas.

Man Shoots New Neighbors He Thought Were Stealing From His Property

After arresting the crack-shot Black, "deputies seized many weapons and ammunition" from his house.

http://gawker.com/man-shoots-new-neighbors-he...
racer42

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
There was nothing meandering about the post at all. I'm sorry if it was too much content for you. <quoted text>
No worries

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Guerra Coat of Arms wrote:
<quoted text>
Your history is proof that you suffer from baby penis syndrome.
<quoted text>
There were white victims. Their blood is a sweet smell to me.
You suffer from baby intellect syndrome.
You are lower than a racist.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe, perhaps you should tell your friends to do the same. Whaddia think, huh?
Like Rose,NTR, USMail, J, R, etc, whom have done the same to me??????
What false accusations have been made about you?

All I see is YOU and your bund of liars and hypocrites accusing others of things that are completely untrue.

Okay, you have the floor. What have you been accused of that's not just a matter of opinion, but outright lies?

Go for it, and be honest.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
harmonious wrote:
Black shooter goes berserk, kills 2 whites, AG Holder announces he'll leave no stone unturned to ferret out shooters racist past:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201 ...
In addition to Saturday's shooting at a mall in Columbia, Md., a USA TODAY review of media accounts reveals multiple other high-profile shootings in public places since Oct. 1:
Plugs Biden announces his shotgun remark was pretty f ing stupid in hindsite, most intelligent Americans agree. However, he also said he'll be addressing illegal muskets very soon.<quoted text>I wonder how jax or NTR thinks about this opinion of yours? Do they support your opinion with their silence on this matter?
Or they going to ridicule you for your comment like they might do to me if I were to post the same thing?
Let's hear it?
<quoted text>
Looks like the blacks are uprising and taking out whites. Thank gosh... the excuse to shoot who I want is now at hand.
YOU HEARD ME>>>>>>> >>>>>
I wonder how jax or NTR thinks about this opinion of yours? Do they support your opinion with their silence on this matter?
Or they going to ridicule you for your comment like they might do to me if I were to post the same thing?
Let's hear it?
AZZWIPE! GFY! You display the culture of YOUR messiah Obama and you are a self proclaimed high IQ idiot.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yoyo is another right wing troll. Probably Ralff. That guy has no life.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I don't know who he is, Rico. You've seen one troll you've seen them all though. LOL!
Yoyo

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Looks like the blacks are uprising and taking out whites. Thank gosh... the excuse to shoot who I want is now at hand.
WTF man? I am a black man-American. Yea, we might need to meet. I will make you swallow what teeth you have punk.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Another Hillary Lie

Clinton under fire: Video contradicts Hillary's claim she ran from sniper shots in Bosnia

It was a story perhaps designed to convince the American public that she has what it takes to remain composed under fire if she becomes the first woman president.

In a speech on Iraq, Hillary Clinton recalled how she had been targeted by snipers and had to run for her life when she arrived at an airbase during a trip to Bosnia 12 years ago.

The incident was used to embellish her claim to have more experience to lead the country than Barack Obama, her rival for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-54463...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Yoyo

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You suffer from baby intellect syndrome.
You are lower than a racist.
he thinks he has a d!ck! Little fella.

Man, has the president failed him! Racist and a bigot at the presidents bidding.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, of course angel and Sunny are two different posters. Did I strike a nerve? You seem to be squirming a lot. Why? Awholelottaasskissing going on. You can bait all you like. Freakin idiot.
You accused NTR, Jax and X-Man of being socks, and you brought up those posters in your lies.

You couldn't possibly strike a nerve. You're too stupid and too dishonest besides being a coward. I don't squirm and I haven't one bit.

No one is baiting at all except you when you posted your initial lies.

You can deflect all you like. It's still been proven you're nothing but an attention-seeking, lying troll.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You see that too?
LOL! You didn't see anything.

You just latched on to an idiot troll so you can use him to play your game of lying about people and keeping the chit stirred up like you always do.

Angel and whoever the "fake Sunny" is are NOT NTR, Jax, or X-Man which that moron accused them of being.

You've really hit bottom, POS when I thought you couldn't get any lower. You have to use trolls so you don't feel all alone in your delusions and lies about people. What a coward you are.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Hillary Clinton dodges sniper fire in Bosnia - raw footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Bingo!
How adorable. POS has found himself a cohort and a pet troll to manipulate. Now he feels all brave again. LMAO!

Level 9

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>yep, very obvious. One came on and acted like a former very respected poster over there. LA poster.
Liar. Doesn't prove any of them were Jax, NTR or X-Man which was your original lie.

You and POS are such a cute couple. What was that you were saying about asskissing? LOL!

Level 9

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha it is. I am glad you see the same many colors of them that I see. It is interesting, isn't it?
Hahahahahahah! OMG, this gets more hilarious with each new post.

You've got a troll for a pet, and you're BOTH lying.

You don't see chit, and there are no "many colors of them." They don't post on that thread.

The only thing interesting is your psychosis, your pathological lying and your obsession with certain posters that you lie about all the time. What a psycho you are. LOL!

Where's the proof, POS. You lie about people and never bring forth any proof to support your claims, never.

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that the Demoncratic model lumps all rich people into one category. It's called divide and conquer. It doesn't take into consideration that there are those who are rich because the earned it and those who are rich but, in actuality, didn't do much to earn it. I lump CEOs of large companies who got sweetheart deals from the Board of Directors comprised of other CEOs, arbitragers who create nothing but get paid handsomely to do it, etc. The problem, to some extent, does exist but the Demoncrats, as usual, are oversimplifying it to satisfy their own agenda.
Of course, but it's also worth noting the demorats and Barry aren't talking about rich liberals, only rich conservatives.

Anyone seen those scary Koch bros. lately?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not telling the truth in my opinion.
I never accused you of saying anything about my "build" or my past employment. Bring forth the posts and prove me wrong, or quit your lying and whining and move on, you big baby.
You silly people need so much attention, it's pathetic.
"hoe"
You know and I know that you lumped me with folks that commented on your choice of jobs and your looks. If you think I am going to scroll thru a near million posts to point out one of the examples you live in La La Land.
If you could read and comprehend you would have noted my comments are directed at the issues. I do call folks ignorant, idiotic and stoopid regarding some of the crap they post. Those posts are my opinions, they are not lies. I do not comment on their looks or physical characteristics, ever. Point out a single post where I did comment on their looks or build.
Peace
KMA

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
thinning the herd. good
Topix finally booted 1 foul mouthed, vile lib, I guess it's a start.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
There were white victims. Their blood is a sweet smell to me.
The only blood you ever smelled was pouring out your nose. Fckn beanerasshole.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Former White House drug czar John P. Walters wrote:
Obamacare is in disarray, and Syria is on fire, but marijuana is important? Obama offers the presidential version of a shrug.“As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.”
While he calls smoking and toking “a bad habit and a vice,” this doesn’t seem to mean much of anything—certainly nothing serious. But it is serious. The president is cutting the legs out from under every parent and schoolteacher and clergyman across the country who is trying to steer kids away from illegal drugs. Our “coolest president” ever has made drug education into a punch line.
As it stands, the law will not be enforced (by executive directive) and the criminal drug market will be augmented by the open production and sale of marijuana. Moreover, Obama speculated that legalizing “hard” drugs, including cocaine and meth, might ultimately be a matter of creating a “negotiated” or “calibrated” dose for safer use. From a policy perspective, that leaves you with treating the wounded through programs now consolidated under the Obamacare banner. The result is appalling. Allow more and more poison to harm more and more families, destroy the respectable basis for prevention education that deters the use of these poisons, and just treat the victims, again and again and again.
As absurd as the administration’s policy has become, it is even more striking that no serving national leader, Democrat or Republican, has called the administration to task. Where is the tradition of President Reagan and the bipartisan work against the drug problem that was led for years by senators Biden, Leahy, Feinstein, Hatch, Grassley, and Sessions and representatives Rangel, Cummings, Hoyer, Issa, Ros-Lehtinen, and Wolf? Why don’t the dedicated public servants at such places as the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the Drug Enforcement Administration—those who know the truth, have dedicated their professional lives to protecting Americans from substance abuse, and even risk their lives daily—speak up?
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/presid...
it's pretty clear Barry is desperate to talk about anything but his failures and lies. Pot was handy, so he glommed on to it. He has nothing positive to talk about, his lies about Obamakare have all been exposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••