The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404357 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

racer42

Hayward, CA

#237043 Jan 27, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's nothing of the kind. He's young. He's very bright, but he does have a disability - which has nothing to do with how well he thinks. He's an American and not an immigrant. Why don't you ask questions instead of jumping to conclusions? Take your queue from others here. Pause before you hit that fast forward button. You might miss out on some very interesting perspectives.
Where did I ever say he wasn't a citizen of the U.S. Nowhere. Now you're jumping to a conclusion. BTW, it cue, not queue. Anyone who has no clue as to who he is would have, more than likely, reached the same conclusion as I did. You've obviously had personal interaction with him to know that he's young, and very bright and with a disability. That still doesn't excuse the rude manner in which he interacts with other posters. I just gave him what he gave out to me and others.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#237044 Jan 27, 2014
Carlos Libtard Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oohhhhh, tough girl alert, hit him with your purse
Sorry, Freeko, I don't carry a purse. I'll leave that up to you. Besides, where in any of my posts did I threaten him with any sort of physical attack? I didn't so take it somewhere else.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#237045 Jan 27, 2014
Racer 4 2 B or Not 2 B wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerking off posters on topix, a job that suits you to a 'Tee'.
Isn't that how you sprained your wrist, changing hands?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#237046 Jan 27, 2014
Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Like you don't know! Liar!
BTW will the president apologize for putting so many in the poor house? Stayed tuned!
Not lying at all. I don't know what your idiotic post quoting "Angel" was about at all. Made no sense, just like you never make sense. You have the mental capacity of a turnip.

The President has not put anyone in the poor house. What a stupid accusation, but then that's about all you have apparently.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#237047 Jan 27, 2014
Carlos Libtard Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Go to your bed, you mangy cur.

And do something for that breath. Have a Milkbone.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#237048 Jan 27, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not nice little Q calling Jaxxon names!! Bad little Quirky ball! Bhahahhaaaaa
LOL!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#237049 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no device that you can put a one and a one into and get a 10. Try again
Yes A computer Output Screen for mathematical output on a screen! I been working you all this time pulling you leg! yes you leg, luckly I don't want hump it!! ABahahahahahahaaa

United States

#237050 Jan 27, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is a droopy frail dried up old mouthy Hag. Nothing left there that is wet. Rico , Vorenus , Frito, and wimpazz Sharpshooter have all hit on her. It shows how much class they have.
lololol
bAd little Q, BAD Stop calling rose names and bully other little Q, be a Nice Little Q ! go play with you q balls! Bahhahahaaaa be nice Little Q!~ BAD Little Q Bahahahahaaa

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#237051 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to cop an attitude on me, Jaxxon. You butted into a conversation between me and someone else. Chill.
No attitude.

I was a little surprised to see you make such a stupid, immature comment so I said something about it.

I didn't attack you and I wasn't disrespectful. Just a little surprised.

The attitude was all you.
Yoyo

Marco, Italy

#237052 Jan 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not lying at all. I don't know what your idiotic post quoting "Angel" was about at all. Made no sense, just like you never make sense. You have the mental capacity of a turnip.
The President has not put anyone in the poor house. What a stupid accusation, but then that's about all you have apparently.
Really? Tell this to all the people who have lost jobs. Tell this to the employees who work for Sears, Macy's, Target and others that just announced closings. Yea, ok you are right! Not!
Yoyo

Marco, Italy

#237053 Jan 27, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I care what "interests" you, vulgar troll? YOU CAN'T HEAR ME!(No matter how loud I scream), and we can't take you seriously no matter how many anally fixated immature drooling comments you make. You might as well finish the whole bottle and black out for all the fun you're going to have here
that is what I meant, not interested in what you think, Stan, goat or Blobby Blu(?) whoever you are! You seem to be very vulgar. look who you do awholelottaasskissing with. yoyo yooo, does not drink. Why do you always accuse people of being drunk? They can fully see what you are sobber, goat!

United States

#237054 Jan 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I feel for young Q , he young and Ignorant, I use to be like that after i read more about world and it workings and man inhumanity to man! I he age wisely and read more and do good ! Hey QUIRKY, DO I MAKE SENSE? HOPEFULLY LITTLE q TURN TO fIGHT EVIL! hOPE!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#237055 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I ever say he wasn't a citizen of the U.S. Nowhere. Now you're jumping to a conclusion. BTW, it cue, not queue. Anyone who has no clue as to who he is would have, more than likely, reached the same conclusion as I did. You've obviously had personal interaction with him to know that he's young, and very bright and with a disability. That still doesn't excuse the rude manner in which he interacts with other posters. I just gave him what he gave out to me and others.
Maybe you should have hit the pause button before you started attacking him with insulting comments. I may have attributed something to you that you weren't the one who said it. If so, on that score, I'm sorry and apologize. He has had several bullies to contend with here recently when expressing his perspectives. People under attack are often rude in response to the attacks.

Sorry. I make mistakes too. Nobody is perfect.

Goodnight Racer.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#237056 Jan 27, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea about Christopher Stevens, do you? The man was beloved by LIbyan regulars, and here's one of the reasons why he was always his own man and didn't particularly believe additional security was necessary:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ambass...
Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens recalled as beloved champion of Libya
EXCERPT:
“Libya lost a great man, an amazing ally,” Alshibani, 25, said in a telephone interview from Los Angeles.“He was the one who believed in us when others didn’t.”
Alshibani said Stevens promoted U.S.-Libyan relations by making himself accessible to ordinary Libyans. She said that he traveled with very light security and that he liked to walk around Tripoli with just a couple of armed guards who stayed far in the background.
People were well aware, Alshibani said, that Stevens had arrived in Benghazi on a Greek cargo ship last year, at great personal risk during a raging civil war, to show support for rebel forces who eventually overthrew longtime dictator Moammar Gaddafi.(cont.)
So beloved a bunch of them killed him?

“you know i know”

denver

#237057 Jan 27, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to disappoint me.
Are you saying seatbelts are wasteful and nobody should use them?
I think i made my point clear.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#237058 Jan 27, 2014
Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Tell this to all the people who have lost jobs. Tell this to the employees who work for Sears, Macy's, Target and others that just announced closings. Yea, ok you are right! Not!
Balancing act with layoffs: Profits vs. people
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-01-2...
It was the kind of story that makes working people scratch their heads.

“you know i know”

denver

#237059 Jan 27, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole system is rigged against you and the people that speak out on important issues you disregard.
Smarten up, forthwith!
Not even remotely true, what is rigged against me is the demorat/fascist party and it's Mussolini, one B. Hussein. No one besides them is holding anyone down, I can start any business i want, I could work for any company that finds me qualified. The neo fascists in the demorat[fascist] party are holding most Americans down, their policies stifle jobs creation and drive jobs overseas.

wise up.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#237060 Jan 27, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is a droopy frail dried up old mouthy Hag. Nothing left there that is wet. Rico , Vorenus , Frito, and wimpazz Sharpshooter have all hit on her. It shows how much class they have.
lololol
You're such a classless moron.
First off, you know Rose has a handsome boyfriend,
If you could grow a pair and wear a toupee while standing on a 6" platform you might just look like him from afar.

Not happening Cue Ball.....

“you know i know”

denver

#237061 Jan 27, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean an admitted cocaine user resigned instead of running for president?
Libs, including many women, elected a twice accused rapist and serial sexual abuser, twice, tells me a lot about their hypocrisy and the sham war on women.

United States

#237062 Jan 27, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't you think that would be a deal breaker for Americans? Hummm.......I guess not, huh? By popular vote, we elected him twice.
Do you think it's possible that most of us (voters) decided you're FOS with those allegations? Looks to me like we did. He's our President, and the other guy lost. OMG!!! I wonder what that loser candidate did besides lie through his teeth and throw 48% of us under the bus prior to promoting a plan that would throw even more of us under the bus while proudly announcing he further planned to help more of his peers with expanded tax breaks?
You might want to give that just a little thought before you get too excited about 2016.
sORRY TO SAY ! Most POTUS are Preselected by imperail hosue, the system is gamed, as voters did not elect him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 16 min Just Think 14,953
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 43 min Tango9125 44
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr freedom2016 13,260
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 2 hr Slurpee6603 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X -Man- 143,731
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 7 hr johnny belinda 104
News How more deportations under Trump could lead to... 9 hr Wildchild 4
More from around the web