The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412481 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Sajeev

Jaipur, India

#236394 Jan 25, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back when you can be civil or simply say nothing.
We read you very much at worktime call center. You very funny man. You give us many laughter. Like Kelsey Grammer or Sam Malone.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#236395 Jan 25, 2014
UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
DO PSYCHOPATHS RULE THE WORLD?
Roman Emperor Caligula
Throughout history, psychopaths, sociopaths and character-disordered individuals have ruled societies. And, they rule ours.
Sounds eerily like the boy blunder in DC who was awol during Bengazi. The one with a pen and an Obamaphone.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#236396 Jan 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
non responsive tripe.
yo Ignorant ignorumus! ABhahaahahahahaaa

“you know i know”

denver

#236397 Jan 25, 2014
UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Sugar coating! he real majotr issue US corrupted and greedy industrial Toxic/chemical/nuclear/Petro and war-for-profiteering Industries, and HAARP ...are cause of the climate changes and industrail toxic is killing life ,destroying our global food chain and polluting our environmen we all live in and who pays for all this . US taxpayer paying for it the nationide Superfund Toxic Sites ,some of BP spills...
You're exceptionally deranged, even for a Topix lib or whatever you are.

“you know i know”

denver

#236399 Jan 25, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to give you some advice my friend.
FOLLOW THE MONEY and you will almost always find the TRUTH.
Zinn was born in Brooklyn NY and dropped bombs on the NAZIS in WWII and is an American War Hero and a true patriot for all Americans.
Howard Zinn is a Truth Teller and corrupt corporate Rightwing media and corrupt corporate Mainstream media ridicule and despise truth tellers.
==========
The Fukushima Secrecy Syndrome – From Japan to America
January 24, 2014 / By Ralph Nader / http://tinyurl.com/lq6yb92
Last month, the ruling Japanese coalition parties quickly rammed through Parliament a state secrets law. We Americans better take notice.
Under its provisions the government alone decides what are state secrets and any civil servants who divulge any “secrets” can be jailed for up to 10 years. Journalists caught in the web of this vaguely defined law can be jailed for up to 5 years.
Government officials have been upset at the constant disclosures of their laxity by regulatory officials before and after the Fukushima nuclear power disaster in 2011, operated by Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/01/24-8
I beg to differ and so do the sources I posted. IMO he's scum who should have been deported back to his native USSR.
Herr Mack

Los Angeles, CA

#236400 Jan 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>We know what you munch on every night and it's attached to a tall white guy below his equator.
You desire your frankenfurter hot dogs with Veins.

“you know i know”

denver

#236401 Jan 25, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obfuscation does not work on me.
Six out of Eight years Bush and Cheney had a Republican House and a Republican Senate who increased and bloated the size of government with the greatest deficits in history.
Many of the Republicans are still in the House and Senate who did this to America with many corporate centrist Democrats btw.
12 years of Reagan/Daddy Bush did the same with a Democratic House and Senate.
THIS ALONE SHOULD PROVE TO YOU THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE ONE PARTY.
The Corporation Party!
----------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
You seem to be in a perpetual state of confusion, Barry Hussein and the dems own the largest deficits in our history.

His $85 billion a month to Wall Street and fatcat bankers is his version of trickle down economics.

How much have you received of the swag? Not counting any welfare, food stamps, section 8 or Obamaphones you may get?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#236402 Jan 25, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
13,000 teens complete Hamas training camps to emulate ‘suicide martyrs’
Numbers more than double in second year of Gaza’s ‘Pioneers of Liberation’ program; females also trained
Read more: 13,000 teens complete Hamas training camps to emulate 'suicide martyrs'| The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-paramilita...
Follow us:@timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
‘Black widows’ tied to decade of terror in Russia
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/black-wi...
The term “black widow” refers to the belief that these women took the desperate step of becoming suicide bombers in order to avenge husbands or male relatives killed in Russia’s long fight against Islamic militants in the Caucasus region.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#236403 Jan 25, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text> Stfu!
No.

United States

#236404 Jan 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exceptionally deranged, even for a Topix lib or whatever you are.
Not a lib! You ignorant war mongering neocon ! I expected more idiotic Ad hominem Attack from you, tell you are mentally challenged Authoritarian grunter! Those that agreed with me don't see me as deranged! But you bat crazy and ignorant and intellectually challenged ignorumus! Abhahahaaaaa You don't even understand that you kowtow to leo Struassian philophy and jocabain precepts, i see you another mendacious obsequious subservient of man fool, for the fools. Stop licking yo Hilterians master bootstrap, you ignorumus grunters! bAHAHAHAAA

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#236405 Jan 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be in a perpetual state of confusion, Barry Hussein and the dems own the largest deficits in our history.
His $85 billion a month to Wall Street and fatcat bankers is his version of trickle down economics.
How much have you received of the swag? Not counting any welfare, food stamps, section 8 or Obamaphones you may get?
Why don't Americans realize the deficit is falling?
http://theweek.com/article/index/254642/why-d...
Since Barack Obama was inaugurated in 2009, the federal deficit has fallen dramatically. It has dropped as a percentage of the economy:

“you know i know”

denver

#236406 Jan 25, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Photos exist of King at communist training centers in the 50s and 60s
Lets judge him by "the content of his character"
and not by politically correct distortions.
Tailgunner Joe was right.

United States

#236407 Jan 25, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
‘Black widows’ tied to decade of terror in Russia
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/black-wi...
The term “black widow” refers to the belief that these women took the desperate step of becoming suicide bombers in order to avenge husbands or male relatives killed in Russia’s long fight against Islamic militants in the Caucasus region.
Evil brahamic religion is corrupted has a long extremely ugly history: as Both Radical islam and radical christianity , over couple hundred million people killed by both filthy religions! Sent these organized man made religions to hell ! Bahahaaaa

“you know i know”

denver

#236408 Jan 25, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
This translates to, you have no answer. You never do. You can't debate without exaggerating or misrepresenting the truth. You do it all the time, under your other socks of course. ;)
Do you deny Barry lied to America at least 30 times about keeping your policy if you like it?

Do you deny he made at least 13 pledges in his last SOTU speech that have not been kept?

Do you deny he promised jobs that have not materialized?

As I said, nothing will allow you to admit Barry is a liar.

“you know i know”

denver

#236409 Jan 25, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there is very little difference between a corporate rightwing Republican like Reagan and the Bush's and a corporate centrist Democrat like Obama and the Clinton's.
It is too bad that authentic Liberals and authentic Conservatives do not get nominated by these two corrupt corporate parties for president.
Barry Goldwater was an authentic conservative and Reagan was a RINO.
Ralph Nader is an authentic liberal and Obama is a LINO Liberal In Name Only.
Ralph Nader is a neo Nazi, like most of today's libs.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#236410 Jan 25, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>wRONG AGAIN moron , i said native Indians and it aboriginals of the land, you simpleton ! Bhahahaaaa
Come back when you've learned to communicate in proper English, imbecile.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#236411 Jan 25, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States of Paranoia
http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/01/20/the-...
Glenn Reynolds, in his latest USA Today piece, writes that “government conspiracy theories aren’t crazy — From the IRS to the NSA, Americans have reasons not to trust the Obama Administration”:
Americans have reasons not to trust ANY administration.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#236412 Jan 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Tailgunner Joe was right.
FAR right. A completely paranoid nutbag, fascist, hater, and partisan exploiter of anti-Communism, too.

One of America's worst.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#236413 Jan 25, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know i read somewhere on web, those Professional Political analysts said Ross Perot back down because he had been issued death treats from the Republicans base. Ross Perot had a plan , made it simple for everyone to understand on How to get America on track but i doubt he could had implement it , as those corrupted in power will obstruct his plan for fixing up US!
I see both party failed the American people , corruption and greed had taken both parties on Corporatist agendas..!
First thing you've posted that I agree with. I worked on Perot's campaign and was bitterly disappointed when he dropped out. He could have really shaken up the establishment.

“you know i know”

denver

#236414 Jan 25, 2014
Guerra Coat of Arms wrote:
I despise tea baggers. one shot one kill.
Stop allowing yourself to get teabagged by honkies. Is the money too good to turn down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 12 min HOLLA ISABELLA 87
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 18 min spud 558
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Truth is might 20,839
News Immigrant haven of Miami-Dade votes against san... 1 hr anonymous 18
News Arpaio successor pulls back on immigration hold... 2 hr anonymous 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 144,292
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests 2 hr USA 110
More from around the web