The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409326 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

dem

Chicago, IL

#234985 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
UGH
The stench of failure and rejection has just shown its dark brown face
Your husband home?
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#234986 Jan 18, 2014
Rico

I heard you wanted to defacate into a woman's mouth

do you wipe "it" off your face first vato?
dem

Chicago, IL

#234987 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I didnt think you needed a goon to back you up.
I think the one you have now tends to wet and soil itself a lot
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No crying on topix, lady.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#234988 Jan 18, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I came up with the name. You're welcome.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I thought it was you Rose. I was not sure. Thank you.

See I can be polite and courteous

and that includes giving credit where credit is due

Peace
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#234989 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
4 pounds. That aint very much. I gained 3 over the Christmas and New Year. I can walk them off
My ankle is so so. I dont drive anywhere. Treadmiil is very effective. I go to LA fitness a lot.
I can tolerate the cold better than most people. I will miss you when you leave Bonnie.
It is very good that we have been able to catch up though theres things I cant talk about on Topix.
Hey.. About those four pounds. Do you want 'em? That's what I thought.. I can't even give 'em away. LOL. I guess the four pounds would be O.K...... If I could gain 'em in the boobs. LOL. It don't ever work that way though.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#234990 Jan 18, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of George.. Has that shark chaser be around? He's a good egg.
ON and off.

A month of so ago Bonnie.

I think I visited with him for awhile.

George is class. First class. He can get along with all kinds of people. That is a good trait to have.
dem

Chicago, IL

#234991 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
Rico
I heard you wanted to defacate into a woman's mouth
do you wipe "it" off your face first vato?
Tell your gf how much of a gentlemen you are again, tea bag azzhole.
dem

Chicago, IL

#234992 Jan 18, 2014
If nothing else, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) has chutzpah. In response to news that the Department of Justice will bring no charges resulting from its probe of the IRS’ handling of non-profit “social welfare” groups, Issa demanded that Attorney General Eric Holder remove lead investigator Barbara Bosserman for the offense of having donated to Democratic candidates and causes in the past. That’s a pretty shocking charge for the car thief turned congressman to make. After all, Darrell Issa was one of the key players behind the Bush administration’s infamous purge of U.S. attorneys, a group which happened to include Dubya mega-fundraiser and Karl Rove favorite, Chris Christie.

That history makes Issa’s furious letter to Holder all the more pathetic. A trial attorney for the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division, Bosserman, he charged, had previously donated $6,750 to the DNC and the Obama campaigns between 2004 and 2012. That, he insisted, should disqualify her from any investigation of how the IRS handled the political spending of “social welfare” groups, left and right. As his committee website sums up Issa’s accusation:

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#234993 Jan 18, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...in what universe does 30years (in uniform)+ 20years (as a DoA civvy)+ 17years(when you enlisted)+ 1year(as a police officer)+?year/s(as the the mayor)= 53years?
You have two masters degrees and still can't figure it out? Ever heard of chewing bubble gum and walking at the same time? Advanced life forms don't need two masters degrees in order to multi task. You know? Do two or more things at the same time. Like serve in the military and serve as a federal government employee concurrently. Or do both and run for mayor of a small town get elected and attend city counsel meeting one evening each month and serve as a tie breaker when the vote is two to two. Or get up an hour earlier each day to feed cattle before going to work.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#234994 Jan 18, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey.. About those four pounds. Do you want 'em? That's what I thought.. I can't even give 'em away. LOL. I guess the four pounds would be O.K...... If I could gain 'em in the boobs. LOL. It don't ever work that way though.
Walk a lot Bonnie.

Drink a lot of water. Dont eat anything after 630 pm or 7 pm.

Eat leafy foods. I got to like spinach this year. I learned to make salads.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#234995 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasnt me. I thought it was you. It may have been Rose but I cant be sure bonnie. It went on for a long time
LOL That was a lot of fun those times. It may still exist.
The Tally Bon Cafe

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#234996 Jan 18, 2014
What Does The Fox Say wrote:
<quoted text>
Into Obama's sixth year and you still want to blame Bush.
Well, heck yeah, I do. It really depends on what we're accurately blaming Bush for, versus what can correctly be attributed to Obama. The failures of the ACA website - Obama's watch and Obama's fault. So, there you have it.

DO YOU READ what economists write about The Great Recession, or do you somehow believe this recession is like all the other recent recessions - just a cyclical contraction and expected situation? Well, it's NOT. Please either read, or don't tug on my shirt, would ya please? Thanks ever so much, Fox Hockey.

We still have another four years, and I fear even longer - simply because of Republican obstructionism and intransigence in passing much, if any, helpful legislation. I guess you just can't allow yourself to acknowledge that, can you? Well, of course you can't.

What happens should the next recession take hold while we're still trying to take steps to reduce unemployment and expand participation? Go ahead. I need one of you wonks to kindly explain this Republican conservative "thingy" to me. You seem to be some kind of leader. Maybe you can share what we poor dumb people keep missing that you highly successful right wing brilliant deep thinkers understand so well.

Waiting......waiting......tapp ing foot.....waiting.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#234997 Jan 18, 2014
http://patdollard.com/2014/01/dangerous-cyber...

There are many more than just 20 vulnerabilities and some will take years to discover, and months to resolve. IMAO LOL
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#234998 Jan 18, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have two masters degrees and still can't figure it out? Ever heard of chewing bubble gum and walking at the same time? Advanced life forms don't need two masters degrees in order to multi task. You know? Do two or more things at the same time. Like serve in the military and serve as a federal government employee concurrently. Or do both and run for mayor of a small town get elected and attend city counsel meeting one evening each month and serve as a tie breaker when the vote is two to two. Or get up an hour earlier each day to feed cattle before going to work.
2 Masters Degrees LOL

If thats true, Al Bundy is president of General Motors
dem

Romania

#234999 Jan 18, 2014
i just love a big blk kock in my azz
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#235000 Jan 18, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tally Bon Cafe
That was fun Quirky. I thought so. Lots of good memories go with that thread IMO

Too much anger right now
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#235001 Jan 18, 2014
I have to go run errands now and prepare dinner

Goodbye 4 now to my long time friends Bonnie and Quirky.

and You too Rose.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#235002 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk a lot Bonnie.
Drink a lot of water. Dont eat anything after 630 pm or 7 pm.
Eat leafy foods. I got to like spinach this year. I learned to make salads.
I Oh..I'll lose 'em. It happens to me some times in the colder months. I hung around in Portland a week or so after we were done. I mostly ate, laid around and watched T.V. for the whole week. I can put away more shrimp than an otter. LOL.
dem

Chicago, IL

#235003 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
i just love a big blk kock in my azz
Most tea bag terrorists do when nobody is looking.
dem

Chicago, IL

#235004 Jan 18, 2014
Taletha wrote:
I have to go run errands now and prepare dinner
Goodbye 4 now to my long time friends Bonnie and Quirky.
and You too Rose.
Dinner?
You are an old fart.
It's 1:30 there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 min President Donald ... 17,912
News LA County leaders vote to support plan to prote... 1 hr tomin cali 3
News Latinos who voted for Trump look toward Inaugur... 2 hr Well Well 6
News Cubans sold everything to reach U.S., now hundr... 3 hr DC Dave 13
News Anti-Illegal Immigration Groups Vilify County O... 3 hr tomin cali 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr USA 14,869
Are Mexicans aliens from another planet? (Sep '07) 6 hr gahjkshkj 7
More from around the web