The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393457 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

MrC

Wembley, UK

#234217 Jan 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just my Military Occupational Specialties. Wanna start counting my civilian career field identifiers?
I'm not like you Jerxxon. I'm not a quitter.
but you're completely helpless when it comes to ant practical military knowledge.

its taken you since Saturday to engage with anyone about this and as I said to you then, Google is your friend

it would have been much more convincing had you done it on the day instead of doing some vague prep on military generalisations.

try to answer the original question infant e'er because this is a script you've had 6 days to write.

FLASH! What do you do?.....come on this is basic infantry stuff.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#234218 Jan 16, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/men-memory-declin...
By Ryan Jaslow CBS News January 16, 2014, 11: 37 AM
MEN MAY FACE MEMORY DECLINE IF THEY HAVE MORE THAN 2.5 DRINKS PER DAY
Drinking daily may put middle-age men at risk for memory loss.
New research finds men who imbibed more than 2.5 alcoholic beverages per day experienced memory loss and other cognitive declines up to six years earlier than moderate drinkers or teetotalers.
CDC: Millions of Americans are drinking too much
The findings could spell trouble for millions of Americans. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently reported 38 million Americans are heavy drinkers, facing increased risk for chronic diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver, pancreatitis, high blood pressure, mental health disorders and cancers.
“In addition to chronic diseases, alcohol may affect aging outcomes, but this effect remains poorly understood,” wrote the researchers led by Dr. Séverine Sabia, an aging and well-being researcher in the department of epidemiology and public health at the University College London in the U.K.
MAY, not *will*.........
dem

Chicago, IL

#234219 Jan 16, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> US Mails and Woodticks plan first. What do you think?
Well your party leaders stammer when pressed too.
dem

Chicago, IL

#234220 Jan 16, 2014
My theory is that a strong middle class that demands corporations share profits with their employees at a rate commiserate with their earnings be instituted immediately. A rate negotiated on by the workers and management. Infrastructure is a must as well

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#234221 Jan 16, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like my post to you got deleted Bonnie
# 95
I said Hi and hoped your Holidays were GREAT ...
That WE the *Patriots*[gang] were ...
Keeping on KEEPING ON!
~-~
I am curious. What are the principles of this patriots gang? Are they like mine? I have actually never heard them defined here by you.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#234222 Jan 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an astronaut? An insurance agent? Lawyer?
A pro athlete.
No. Are you?
dem

Chicago, IL

#234223 Jan 16, 2014
dem wrote:
My theory is that a strong middle class that demands corporations share profits with their employees at a rate commiserate with their earnings be instituted immediately. A rate negotiated on by the workers and management. Infrastructure is a must as well
Commensurate

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#234224 Jan 16, 2014
Former George W. Bush Adviser: Chris Christie 'Could Actually Benefit' From Bridge Scandal
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/10/geor...
Not every Republican strategist presented as positive a view as Dowd did. Former Rudy Giuliani adviser Rick Wilson claimed to National Journal Thursday that Christie "goes out of his way to be a d*ck to other Republicans," and any fallout from the bridge scandal would exacerbate that tenuous relationship.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#234225 Jan 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly where I served. I simply don't care to tell you. As far as comon core skills are concerned, I earned a Expert Infantryman Badge in 1980. Do you know what an Expert Infantryman Badge is? Do you know what the testing involves? Sure! I was awarded the Combat Infantryman Badge but I earned my Expert Infantryman Badge. You got some of my life correct but you failed to mention that I am also school trained and hold the MOS's 88M and 68W.
Those are decent MOS's. They are also good for civvie jobs if needed.
dem

Chicago, IL

#234228 Jan 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Are you?
I'm just a well port folioed individual that has earned a good living in a career of over 25 years.
And under 50.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#234229 Jan 16, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"WWWWoooooooooLLLLF!!!
LOLOL!!!
Fess up, M'am. What are you hiding, coward?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#234230 Jan 16, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
....but you still have no idea where you served, no idea who your commanding officers were, no idea which unit you were with, have no clue when it comes to common core skills, you were an 11C, 13F, 75B and the mayor, a police officer, a cattle rancher, served 4 tours in panama during a 41 day invasion and havent been in the army for 20 years and you've served long enough to earn two federal pensions..........
It's like something by Walt Disney....or Walter Mitty.
Wow! Your big bad picture posting of some British passports and making DP`s life a living H&LL seem to be a lot of faults bravado so far. When you gonna bring on the big stuff there Blokie ?

[email protected]

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#234231 Jan 16, 2014
15 Disappearing Middle-Class Jobs
http://www.businessinsider.com/disappearing-m...
More than any other job class, mid-level positions have struggled to recover from the recession, and only a quarter of jobs created in the past three years are categorized as mid-wage. There are high-skilled professional jobs that require college degrees and low-skilled service jobs for less educated workers, but the middle is getting squeezed.
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BS !

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#234232 Jan 16, 2014
MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
but you're completely helpless when it comes to ant practical military knowledge.
its taken you since Saturday to engage with anyone about this and as I said to you then, Google is your friend
it would have been much more convincing had you done it on the day instead of doing some vague prep on military generalisations.
try to answer the original question infant e'er because this is a script you've had 6 days to write.
FLASH! What do you do?.....come on this is basic infantry stuff.
Only poozies use tactical nukes. The modern war fighter uses the BLU-108 Sensor Fuzed Weapon when taking on a Fulda Gap scenario. Nukes are so yesterday.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#234233 Jan 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not running again, ma'am.
Calm down.
Losing to a black dude must kill you racists.
It doesn't bother me one bit. He has absolutely no effect on the way I conduct my matters. I am on the side of those who pull his strings.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#234234 Jan 16, 2014
Fat, ugly, limey hebe Harvey Hebestein threatens NRA, seems he forgot all the ultra violent movies he made:

Scary Harvey Weinstein Is Coming To Get You, NRA.- Chicks on the ...
chicksontheright.com/.../25258-scary-harvey-w... ;
12 hours ago - Awww. Harvey Weinstein is threatening the NRA, y'all. And he's using a new film - a "big movie like a Mr. Smith Goes To...

NRA says bring it on, Fatfu*k.
dem

Chicago, IL

#234235 Jan 16, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the ex mans big lips will be used to construct his vagina, if its covered by Oblamakare.
I'm sure you'll joining me in wishing her well.
Now this old kkkhunt I will destroy.
Fk him like his daughters azzhole!!!

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#234236 Jan 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who has no credibility. Your wife dumped you for a better man. That says all that needs to be said about you.
The lesbians in the lumberyard is the truth. Homosexuals are troublemakers and not that they have been given special legal protections, they are using that law as a weapon to assault innocent bystanders and that is why it won't be long before the general public turns on the gay community and sends them back into the closet where they belong.
I figured woodddikk was a swish, thanks for confirming it. Explains a lot, all those estrogen shots and ill fitting bras he has to put up with.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#234237 Jan 16, 2014
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>did you see that one working on its proxy? yeppers, saw it. snapshot. Busted again! the one who really loves Obama. thinks he is doing a great job with what he has. trouble with that, he made what he has. he was only a community organizer.
It's not important at this point for me. My powers of perception will be true to me in time. I can bank on it if I want to.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#234238 Jan 16, 2014
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody answers the phone at Hillary's house at 3am in the morning. You can bet on that.
Meanwhile, Bengazigate killed four innocent Americans, trying to earn a living in an honest manner unlike lazy Obamabots who demand more free bailouts.
Who will pay the price?
Hopefully the lying Shrillary in 2 years. I'm confident the dems in congress will get a thorough bitch slapping come this November for their numerous Oblamerkare lies and the sufffering they're causing Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min abc 8,175
News Trump making surprise trip to Mexico 49 min Synque 16
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 56 min Crazy Beautiful 142,311
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 1 hr Ronald 24
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 1 hr Ave purisima 35
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr spud 7,216
News Donald Trump to meet with Mexican President Enr... 2 hr Ronald 9
More from around the web