The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404051 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

the Chandler Poster

Phoenix, AZ

#233677 Jan 15, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're JK, right? You're the lying gossip propagating sock puppet. It's not working here, Piggy. You are undoubtedly a liar, and whatever else you are is something others are now examining much more closely. Take your time, sweetpea. Keep posting from "Tempe".
On the other hand, I think you might find that you're better served by putting a lid on it. Don't take my advice. I don't care. But, the connections are now being much more thoroughly examined in light of certain evidence. Protest all ya' want. Doesn't matter. The tracks have already been left over a period of months with the trail in evidence.
Have a lovely lovely day until it's margarita time. You can probably make it through dinner and the early evening before you black out - again.
Dont play cards - you aint good at bluffing

Reality:. I own you. Sober up granma

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#233678 Jan 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"o-boy"
If you had a brain and could comprehend, it matters not a wit which side if the political spectrum a poster is in. I have to note conservatives and liberals have posters who offer something of intelligence. An then there are the liberal loons like you offer nothing.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"o-boy"
If you had a brain and could comprehend, it matters not a wit which side if the political spectrum a poster is in.

lol, You are the last person to be judging anyone on whether they "have a brain". It sounds like you're angry because I am showing you your own hypocrisy.

[QUOTE who="EasyEed"]<qu oted text>I have to note conservatives and liberals have posters who offer something of intelligence. An then there are the liberal loons like you offer nothing.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
What does this have to do with my reply to you which I have produced below to remind you of your hypocrisy. Don't bother thanking me. ;)
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"o-boy"
You are starting to sound like "hoe" everybody's is always picking on you. No one is fucking stalking you. Why would they waste their time? You are just a simple troll, not a thought of your own. Just a parrot. You sound like the psycho, you see an evil folks stalking your every move.
Peace
KMA
Happy New year
Don't you mean I'm starting to sound like "dont snow me"?

So you think I sound like a "psycho" like him?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You're too easy Sleazy. Too easy.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#233679 Jan 15, 2014
Me know wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just that now we have microwaves that seat 52
"LMAO"You're right, they would have a lot faster way to do it now....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#233680 Jan 15, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
Yesterday a federal judged ruled on OK's law against gay marriages.
How many gays got married in OK today? 0
How many will get married in OK tomorrow? 0
How many will get married in OK next week? 0
How many will get married in OK next month? 0
Why?
Because the judge said they can't until the issue is settled.
As it stands, gays CAN NOT get married in OK.
did you have a point with that post? just wanted to rant on your prejudices and bigotry?

good for you, little man, good for you....

St. Croix valley

#233682 Jan 15, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Well just line us fools all up an march us down to your gas chambers an see what happens peckerwood........
no, that sounds like something you would do...in our nation we take care of our idiots.

i have been working my ass off my whole life so fools like you can be taken care for cradle to grave...

you're welcome...

St. Croix valley

#233684 Jan 15, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
Debunking woodick;
Senate Committee says Benghazi Attacks Preventable
The Senate Intelligence Committee released a report on the deadly assault on the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, Wednesday, laying blame on the State Department, the intelligence community — even the late Ambassador Chris Stevens — for failing to communicate and heed warnings of terrorist activity in the area.
The highly critical report also says the U.S. military was not positioned to aid the Americans in need, though the head of Africa Command had offered military security teams that Stevens — who was killed in the attack — had rejected weeks before the attack.
It also said that in the aftermath of the attacks, U.S. analysts confused policymakers by blaming the violence on protests without enough supporting intelligence.
The 2012 Benghazi attacks have dogged the Obama administration, because then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice initially blamed the violence on mob protests over an anti-Islamic film. Al-Qaida-linked militant groups were later blamed for the attacks, first when militants overran the temporary U.S.mission on Sept. 11, 2012, and later that same night, when militants fired mortars at the nearby CIA annex where the Americans had taken shelter.
more disgraceful goverment misdeeds at http://news.yahoo.com/senate-committee-says-b...
just as the 9-11 attacks were preventable.

people that point fingers after the fact are the lowest kind of people..there is a reason we call you arm chair quarterbacks with a sneer...

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#233685 Jan 15, 2014
the Chandler Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
He votes for the politican who offers him something for nothing and calls him "Latino" instead of a Mexican
and he turns in people to Topix who dare 2 disagree with him
"the Chandler Poster"
I would guess the loser has reported me to Topix. It did him no good. I am still here and will continue to post out what a loser he/she/it is. He is a typical liberal loon, he; whines, cries and does what liberal loons do, he tries to shut up folks he disagrees and do not buy the crap he so poorly tries to spew.
Peace
Happy New Year

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#233687 Jan 15, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
Debunking woodick;
Senate Committee says Benghazi Attacks Preventable
The Senate Intelligence Committee released a report on the deadly assault on the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, Wednesday, laying blame on the State Department, the intelligence community — even the late Ambassador Chris Stevens — for failing to communicate and heed warnings of terrorist activity in the area.
The highly critical report also says the U.S. military was not positioned to aid the Americans in need, though the head of Africa Command had offered military security teams that Stevens — who was killed in the attack — had rejected weeks before the attack.
It also said that in the aftermath of the attacks, U.S. analysts confused policymakers by blaming the violence on protests without enough supporting intelligence.
The 2012 Benghazi attacks have dogged the Obama administration, because then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice initially blamed the violence on mob protests over an anti-Islamic film. Al-Qaida-linked militant groups were later blamed for the attacks, first when militants overran the temporary U.S.mission on Sept. 11, 2012, and later that same night, when militants fired mortars at the nearby CIA annex where the Americans had taken shelter.
more disgraceful goverment misdeeds at http://news.yahoo.com/senate-committee-says-b...
LOL...yeah, we covered this earlier.

Did you notice the part where the report said it was the intelligence communities fault that everybody thought it was because of a protest over an anti-Islamic film?

Obama didn't lie, the intelligence community issued faulty information.

How about where it said there was no one group responsible and there wasn't any preplanning?

It was an opportunistic attack with no one group in charge and no central coordination.

How about where it said the intelligence community failed to provide any specific warning that an attack was coming, or...

I think you get the point.

The report said the attack might have been prevented and placed the blame on the intelligence community at the same time that it blew holes in most of the far right wing talking points.

Seriously hoppy, night after night you post links to articles that simply don't say what you want them to.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#233688 Jan 15, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with my reply to you which I have produced below to remind you of your hypocrisy. Don't bother thanking me. ;)
<quoted text>
Don't you mean I'm starting to sound like "dont snow me"?
So you think I sound like a "psycho" like him?
You're too easy Sleazy. Too easy.
"o-boy"
Thank you? Nope!! Laugh at your idiocy? Yup!!!!
Keep your hand out, the boy president, nobama, will take care of your every need. Not a reason in the world for you to get off your lazy fanny.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Yea

Level 8

Location hidden

#233689 Jan 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"the Chandler Poster"
I would guess the loser has reported me to Topix. It did him no good. I am still here and will continue to post out what a loser he/she/it is. He is a typical liberal loon, he; whines, cries and does what liberal loons do, he tries to shut up folks he disagrees and do not buy the crap he so poorly tries to spew.
Peace
Happy New Year
lol

"Sleazy ed"
Why would I report you? Being a hypocrite isn't against the Topix Tos. You're all good buddy!

lol
;)
Sunny

Longview, WA

#233690 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, that sounds like something you would do...in our nation we take care of our idiots.
i have been working my ass off my whole life so fools like you can be taken care for cradle to grave...
you're welcome...
Ya I worked my azz off my whole life too woody...
Hope your knee gets better woody and you have a nice evening I'm out of here.night night..

St. Croix valley

#233691 Jan 15, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text> I did no 'armchair quarterbacking". I simply posted a credible news report proving you wrong.
what is it you think you proved me wrong about?!?!?

you silly little man...do i have to read another one of your links and explain it to you? we really need to start discussing tutorial fees...

Level 6

Location hidden

#233692 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did you have a point with that post? just wanted to rant on your prejudices and bigotry?
good for you, little man, good for you....
I think he has decided it means something significant because the judge put a hold on his own ruling until the appeal takes place.

Judges do that all the time and since the supreme court granted a stay in the Utah case it was just common sense.

Common sense isn't something hop-a-long is known for.

Bottom line, two separate Judges in two separate states have struck down marriage equality bans and ruled that such bans are unconstitutional.

That trend is likely to continue with at least 17 other states facing similar challenges.

Hoppy is looking for victories in a war he's already lost.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#233693 Jan 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"the Chandler Poster"
Peace
Happy New Year
He's like the little kid on the play ground, saying I'm going to tell the teacher on you if you don't stop it....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#233695 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have yet to point out even one lie by me, as i haven't posted any...
yet i can point out lie after lie you have posted...
even about the temperature... how sad. you even lie about the world you live in...can't even begin to imagine what kind of hell that life must be.....
I don't intend to point out your lies. They are clearly seen by your defenders as well as everybody else here. Its -1 here. It was - 20 last week. You're a funny little troll, aren't you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#233696 Jan 15, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text> I did no 'armchair quarterbacking". I simply posted a credible news report proving you wrong.
How do you figure that?

From what I saw, you posted an article from a credible source that says the far right has been wrong about Benghazi all along.

Thanks fer yer help.

St. Croix valley

#233697 Jan 15, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...yeah, we covered this earlier.
Did you notice the part where the report said it was the intelligence communities fault that everybody thought it was because of a protest over an anti-Islamic film?
Obama didn't lie, the intelligence community issued faulty information.
How about where it said there was no one group responsible and there wasn't any preplanning?
It was an opportunistic attack with no one group in charge and no central coordination.
How about where it said the intelligence community failed to provide any specific warning that an attack was coming, or...
I think you get the point.
The report said the attack might have been prevented and placed the blame on the intelligence community at the same time that it blew holes in most of the far right wing talking points.
Seriously hoppy, night after night you post links to articles that simply don't say what you want them to.
thanx jax, i had work done on my knee yersterday and am now jacked up on pain pills and a good sangiovese... the thought of dredging through one of duck boys idiotic thought processes almost made my stomach churn.....

i give you a hearty woohooo!(this si what we shout when we uncork wine in our house...)

Level 8

Location hidden

#233699 Jan 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"o-boy"
Thank you? Nope!! Laugh at your idiocy? Yup!!!!
Keep your hand out, the boy president, nobama, will take care of your every need. Not a reason in the world for you to get off your lazy fanny.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Yea
My idiocy? What, nothing to say about your hypocrisy? What makes you think I have my hand out? Why are you trying to change the subject Sleazy?

[email protected]

St. Croix valley

#233700 Jan 15, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
OMG! are you a tween from 2002? lol!

my daughters thought you were square ten years ago.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#233702 Jan 15, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just let them embarrass themselves.. ;)
LOL...I'm not sure we could stop them if we wanted to.

It's just kind of what they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min Just Think 14,776
News Forgetful Senators Send Trump Message by Doing ... 1 hr southern at heart 12
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr lilweaver 61
News Stocks, dollar rattled by tightening US electio... 2 hr GLORIA11 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr Mintz8850 7,602
More from around the web