The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393270 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#232296 Jan 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
From where I'm standing, you are the one that appears to have bought into the hype and doesn't want to be bothered with the facts.
even more facts and on topic:

Obama health care promise named 'Lie of the Year'- NBC Politics
nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_.../21880402-obama-h... ;
Dec 12, 2013 - Fact-checking organization Politifact has named their “Lie of the Year,” and it's bad news for the White House and the Affordable Care Act.
Duck Dynasty is Gay

West Covina, CA

#232297 Jan 12, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
LGBT are attacking Duck Dynasty every way they can! Lol! They HATE free speech for others...
What's wrong little bigot? You don't like taking a dose of your own medicine?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#232298 Jan 12, 2014
What Does The Fox Say wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! "Any public official with a brain in his head would want confirmation before going out in front of the world and saying it was" a VIDEO. Since Al Qaeda was supposedly "on the run", how suspect to blame it on a video right before an election. Those on site made it very clear it was a well organized and coordinated attack. It was not spontaneous.
If you do not know the specifics, just be honest and say so. Making numerous public statements blaming it on a video stirs mistrust.
it was a well organized and coordinated attack that over thirty people escaped from?

who were 'those on site"? the guy who lied to the world that he was there on 60 minutes?

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#232299 Jan 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
How freakin' convenient.
Answer me this.
If I had the facts in front of me do you think I would accept them or not?
Think real hard and stop the games already.
4 Americans died,
Obozo and Hillary lied.
Duck Dynasty is Gay

West Covina, CA

#232300 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
As I previously indicated, you are in the 43% minority. The majority of Americans no longer support his agenda. He was reelected based on many false promises.
You're a fking *bleep*

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#232301 Jan 12, 2014
70 more Iraqis killed by islamofascists, no christians were implicated in the murders.

Oblama: "al quaida is on the run", I guess they all ran to Bengazi.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#232302 Jan 12, 2014
Angry protesters in Bengazi oddly are armed with RPG's, AK47's and bombs. Just think what the OWS libs and the Black Panthers could do with that firepower.

St. Croix valley

#232304 Jan 12, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
4 Americans died,
Obozo and Hillary lied.
and you are dancing on their graves...good little insect...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#232305 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
As I previously indicated, you are in the 43% minority. The majority of Americans no longer support his agenda. He was reelected based on many false promises.
You still haven't provided a link to a poll that supports your contention. In addition, I respectfully asked that you not pull up a Presidential popularity poll since the President will not be standing for reelection. I am not in a minority of those who voted in support of the President's PLAN for America. I am in the a majority who REJECTED the Republican plan. There is no earthly reason for anyone to believe we changed our mind and that we weren't serious. We were serious much to the chagrin of the Republican party, and I do not believe for a second this nation should be held hostage to Tea bigots and extemists and unconscionable gridlock.

You can keep pretending otherwise, but I am confident that as we approach the next election day, that will be a factor in what transpires. The fly in the ointment to effecting a positive change (from my perspective) is the smug way Congressional gerrymandering has been put into place that may THWART the will of voters.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#232306 Jan 12, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no "findings,"
Yes I do.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#232307 Jan 12, 2014
Judged:Interesting3Agree3Helpf ul3
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The supposed POW? That she was blabbing about? Which thread was that? I forgot.
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again. I never said anything about "POW," you hateful, disgusting pig.
You're purposely trying to start trouble and provoke an argument. You do it constantly. It's not on ANY thread because I never said any such thing. Leave my brother, my son, and my entire family out of your malicious, vicious gossip and lies.
No, I asked her 3 questions and explained why I asked them.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#232308 Jan 12, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's relative. If I contrast what Obama wants to do with what the Republicans want to pursue, well, there's no conflict for me in supporting the dems agenda. Of course, the majority of voters agreed when me when we reelected Barack Obama to serve as President for a second term.
If millions of uninformed voters didn't vote for Obama we wouldn't be in this predicament. Just because they voted the wrong way doesn't make it right. There were after all tens of millions of people that did not vote for Obama because they knew that he was corrupt.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#232309 Jan 12, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
She use to stuff and shoot them
Doesn't the pub thread and the troll rehab thread mention bottles on their first posts, IA. Towel?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#232310 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>right after you asked me for it...
Gosh pookie, what do you think I've been doing. You are a bit thick between the ears wat wat.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#232311 Jan 12, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't provided a link to a poll that supports your contention. In addition, I respectfully asked that you not pull up a Presidential popularity poll since the President will not be standing for reelection. I am not in a minority of those who voted in support of the President's PLAN for America. I am in the a majority who REJECTED the Republican plan. There is no earthly reason for anyone to believe we changed our mind and that we weren't serious. We were serious much to the chagrin of the Republican party, and I do not believe for a second this nation should be held hostage to Tea bigots and extemists and unconscionable gridlock.
You can keep pretending otherwise, but I am confident that as we approach the next election day, that will be a factor in what transpires. The fly in the ointment to effecting a positive change (from my perspective) is the smug way Congressional gerrymandering has been put into place that may THWART the will of voters.
Glad you ask cupcake.

: Does the State Department’s terrorist group designations put to rest claims the 2012 Benghazi attack was spontaneous

Yes. 23%

No. 77%

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#232312 Jan 12, 2014
Republicans plans for more jobs, disgusting traitor and all around scumbag Reid won't consider any:

Restoring Healthy Forests for Healthy Communities Act
H.R. 1526 would renew the government's commitment to manage federal forests for the benefits of rural schools and counties. According to the committee, this legislation would create over 200,000 direct and indirect jobs as it would provide stable funding for counties to use for both education and infrastructure. This bill would actually save taxpayers $400 million over ten years while also improving local management of our forests and reduce the risk of forest fires.

Offshore Energy and Jobs Act
H.R. 2231 would open up new areas to offshore energy production. According to the Congressional Budget Office, it would generate $1.5 billion in new revenue over ten years as well as create 1.2 million long-term jobs.

One area that could hold a lot of oil is off of the Atlantic coast. Some estimates suggest that up to 10 billion barrels of oil could be produced from the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf. Canada is already producing oil off of its Atlantic coast with oil giants like ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM ) and Chevron (NYSE: CVX ) investing over $14 billion to develop the Hebron oil field. That's creating jobs and economic gains for Canadians. Developing our offshore resources could do the same for many Americans.

Federal Lands Jobs and Energy Security Act of 2013
H.R. 1965 is a package of bills that are designed to protect and expand onshore American energy production and create more American jobs. These bills will streamline government red-tape and regulations. These bills include the Federal Lands Job and Energy Security Act, Planning for American Energy Act, National Petroleum Reserve Alaska Access Act, BLM Live Internet Auctions Act and the Native American Energy Act.

These bills are designed to unlock the full potential of America's energy resources. By reforming the federal leasing process and opening up more areas to oil and gas exploration we would create jobs while also securing our energy future.

Protecting States' Rights to Promote American Energy Security Act
H.R. 2728 would protect American jobs and American energy production by limiting the government's ability to impose duplicative regulations on hydraulic fracturing on federal lands. While fracking is a contentious issue, it has fueled remarkable jobs growth over the past few years. In fact, according to the IHS, shale oil and gas activity contributed to more than 1.7 million jobs in 2012. It expects that boom will fuel a 45% increase in jobs to 2.5 million by 2015.

Any questions dummies?

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#232313 Jan 12, 2014
How about you, Blabby, wanna bring up Hoover or Garfield or Martians or some other irrelevant blathering off topic?

I'm counting on you.

The U.S. Senate is Holding 1 Million Jobs Hostage

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/01...

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#232315 Jan 12, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If millions of uninformed voters didn't vote for Obama we wouldn't be in this predicament. Just because they voted the wrong way doesn't make it right. There were after all tens of millions of people that did not vote for Obama because they knew that he was corrupt.
The dishonest scumbags in the LSM elected the pretender Oblamer, it's that simple.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#232316 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you are dancing on their graves...good little insect...
Not this veteran, Mr. Conservative redneck.

St. Croix valley

#232317 Jan 12, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
Angry protesters in Bengazi oddly are armed with RPG's, AK47's and bombs. Just think what the OWS libs and the Black Panthers could do with that firepower.
who had bombs?

yes, even Stevens himself talked about the proliferation of arms int he Benghazi area leftover from the war....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min katrina 88 7,716
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 8 min kuda 14
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 17 min kuda 9
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 45 min anne bonny 142,220
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Jefferson Davis 7,196
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr spud 62
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 2 hr spud 32
More from around the web