The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 9,654)

Showing posts 193,061 - 193,080 of218,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>OK, all kidding aside. The young and the minorities are VOTING god BLESS them!. It's about time and they are abandoning Obama in droves. They have been misled by him imo.
Yes, Puerto Rico is a part of the U.S.
I also believe the U.S. has ties to the crown as well as the Vatican.
I also do believe you are Scottish. I am part of its machine as well. Nice tae meit ye!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There will be no vans and buses driving around the streets of America's inner cities picking up bums and vagrants giving them rides to the voting booths during the mid term elections. Obama isn't on the ballot and the Chicago style political machine isn't going to be operational in November 2014.

All there will be between the candidates and the voters is the issues. Obama and the Democrats have a record. It isn't a good one either. Unless you are a welfare leach.

The Republicans will keep the house and take the senate. We don't need no dream act for illegal aliens. Obama's promise of amnesty for 30 million disrespectful illegal squatter scum has got to be defeated. The ONLY was to do that is to elect Republicans in the House and the Senate. Send a message to the next president of the US. We want you to work for MAIN STREET!!! Wall Street, the barrios and the ghettos have taken enough. There is no more to give! Focus on Main Street USA or expect DEFEAT!
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
Is it just me or is this swarm of teens all black? http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/09/su...
I like what the store clerk said...I don't know if it was planned or what....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Posi has shown clearly what it is; a sad little person who has to lie about everything...even the current temperature. a scared little being that has to run from its own words..
must be all the pot smoked now that it is legal in colorado...
At least you are addressing me correctly now. That is a step in the right direction. My fellow puppeteers are starting to handle you well. Kudos to them. Its up to zero now currently. LOL

“Festina lente”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>OK, all kidding aside. The young and the minorities are VOTING god BLESS them!. It's about time and they are abandoning Obama in droves. They have been misled by him imo.
Yes, Puerto Rico is a part of the U.S.
I also believe the U.S. has ties to the crown as well as the Vatican.
I also do believe you are Scottish. I am part of its machine as well. Nice tae meit ye!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
When our youth is rallied to vote in the same way they're rallied to flash mobs, it merely confirms my belief that they're not only too young, but they're also too stupid to be trusted with something so important as the vote. Today's youth have been handed awesome power without ever having to earn credibility or learn responsibility - with devastating and predictable results.

Level 1

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be no vans and buses driving around the streets of America's inner cities picking up bums and vagrants giving them rides to the voting booths during the mid term elections. Obama isn't on the ballot and the Chicago style political machine isn't going to be operational in November 2014.
All there will be between the candidates and the voters is the issues. Obama and the Democrats have a record. It isn't a good one either. Unless you are a welfare leach.
The Republicans will keep the house and take the senate. We don't need no dream act for illegal aliens. Obama's promise of amnesty for 30 million disrespectful illegal squatter scum has got to be defeated. The ONLY was to do that is to elect Republicans in the House and the Senate. Send a message to the next president of the US. We want you to work for MAIN STREET!!! Wall Street, the barrios and the ghettos have taken enough. There is no more to give! Focus on Main Street USA or expect DEFEAT!
"Don't Panic" LOL very apt.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you prove you don't....
You haven';t any proof I don't know better than that. LOL I know you better than that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
now I know you're mental
the haemophilliacs and porphyria sufferers of the european royals would probaby agree that royal blood is inbred blood
We are all mental. I just have a higher capacity than most humans.

“Festina lente”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I like what the store clerk said...I don't know if it was planned or what....
Probably one reason they chose this store.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hundreds of individuals use the exact same syntax, sentence structure and phrases?!>
really?
you are too stupid to lie effectively, yet you still feel a need to lie about EVERYTHING! why is that? is your real life so sad you have to lie to yourself like this?
too funny...you making an ass out of yourself is very entertaining...
Of course. Mine is not unique. Really. You mean one must be *smart enough* to lie effectively? Perhaps I don't lie as good as you? Is that it?
So what you are saying to me is that you are smart enough to lie effectively when you feel the need to...... Why is that?
Didn't one of us use ellipses a lot in the past?(speaking of syntax) He was bitched out on another thread, I believe.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
it's funny that you have to make up bullshit about that.

what voting judges ever claimed that people brought in van and busloads of people and vouched for them in at the poll registering. not all states even have at the poll registering...

your bullshit, once again, falls flat int eh face of reality and the facts..

do you never tire of getting made a fool of when you try to lie? perhaps you should take some more urban myths and try to make them your own stories again...that was funny as hell when you got busted doing that a bit ago...i noticed you seemed to run away in shame for a while after that....as you should have...

run some more, liar...run from your own words!!!!!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You haven';t any proof I don't know better than that. LOL I know you better than that.
sweetie, you give the proof you don't know what you are talking about with every post you make! i just point out your idiocy and lies...
Obondolla

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good case for birth control, huh? we should have condoms and the morning after pills falling out of magazines like the subscription cards do....
Fake video.. He wasn't wearing a hoody.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>At least you are addressing me correctly now. That is a step in the right direction. My fellow puppeteers are starting to handle you well. Kudos to them. Its up to zero now currently. LOL
running away while i smack the shit out of you is 'handling me well'? really?

smack smack smack...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which scandals are those? you idiots thought Benghazi was a scandal and we spent million4 on hearings and the MSM covered it all day every day for half a year...
no scandal there...
why is it your comments do not reflect any knowledge of what has happened in the real world?
All of them. That is why they are called scandals.

Level 1

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We are all mental. I just have a higher capacity than most humans.
Allow me to deconstruct the insult which you were unable to grasp despite your well hidden higher mental capacity.

"now i know you're mental"

Now:

this present time since your assertion that the positronium ID is utilised by "hundreds of people....who all share your knowledge of other posters, their past posts and the past posts of the other hundreds of posters utilising the ID positronium.

I:
Me, the poster with the name MrCharrington

Know:
Have knowledge albeit subjective based upon the definition of "now" *shown above*.

You:
The poster using the name positronium

Are:
present participle

Mental:
Contraction of 'mentally ill'.

Self praise is no recommendation btw. What ypur peers think of you is the armour that you wear, you I'm afraid are quite naked old chap.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't given me any education at all woody....so I think you should be giving ME a refund and I take VISA only...
They say there are more suns in the Universe that we can see then grains of sand on all the beach's and desert's on Earth is that true?
who says that?

you haven't paid me anything, why would you get a refund? you really are as stupid as you come across as being...

run along, little boy...
Woodticks Log

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Earth Date: 10 – 1 – 2013

Today I shall try something different.
Instead of my usual routine of 12 hours on Topix followed by a brief intermission to watch a movie before returning to finish off with 8 more hours of Topix.

Yes, today I shall add Popcorn to my movie time.

I am so clever to have thought of this diversion, I can hardly wait to see the outcome of such a bold move on my part.

Woodticks Log,
Earth Date: Friday, 10 – 1 – 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Virginia Thugs Beat White Couple During Knock Out Style Attack – Police Refuse to Identify The Attackers As Black, and Refuse to Use Pictures of Them In Investigation…

[KICKER]*Update* Thugs Turn Themselves In – Police Apologize
Posted on January 10, 2014 by sundance

Update details at bottom - Facing increased scrutiny the Charlottesville Virginia Police apologize for not investigating and dragging their feet for over three weeks.

Why the reversal?...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/1...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably one reason they chose this store.
I wonder if they have made any arrests, or if Obama and Holder will claim racial profiling to stop it?

Obama administration takes aim at cutting racial disparity in school discipline

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/08/22...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>All of them. That is why they are called scandals.
but there have been no scandals..,just a bunch of partisan witch hunts and gravedancers...

so sad you can't even talk intelligently about even one of these supposed 'scandals'...

doesn't it bother you that you cannot even speak like an adult on the topics of the day?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 193,061 - 193,080 of218,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••