The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#231530 Jan 10, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"posi"
You got to love these liberal loons. There first thought, screw freedom of speech. They do not like the message they try to shut off the source. Born cowards.
Several on this thread and one other thread have said they were going get me banned from Topox. As usual they are all mouth.
Peace
Happy New Year
Hey moron, who said anything about "screw freedom of speech?"

I never thought or felt anything of the kind, LIAR. It's your good buddy POS who's trying to inhibit freedom of speech with all his telling people to get off "his" thread, and that he's going to report me to Topix with his "findings."

I haven't tried to shut off any "source," you lying little punk. YOU'RE the coward here. I doubt that anyone finds you threatening or worth the effort to try and get you banned from Topix. You're too insignificant, and that's why you're always begging for attention.

YOU'RE all mouth, and no brains. LMAO!
Sunny

Longview, WA

#231531 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ha! funny as all hell!!
proving DP to be a total liar is fun, isn't it?
get back to the issue peckerwood...The Pres.has failed.....

Level 1

Since: May 11

UK

#231532 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ha! funny as all hell!!
proving DP to be a total liar is fun, isn't it?
The entity who called themselves "Don't Panic" obviously has serious issues of inadequacy.

I don't generally wax lyrical about my military service because quite frankly it's uncomfortable. When I was invalided out I was determined that I was not going to begin every sentence with, "well when I was in the forces" but tonight this idiot who has according to them served 4 tours in Panama as part of a mortar platoon when the US Army considering the United States has not been at war with Panama necessitating anyone from serving one tour let alone four has really gripped my shit.

I think he meant Grenada but flubbed it.

One does not forget where one served, unless one is a complete tw@t.

Level 1

UK

#231533 Jan 10, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you should pour another drink and continue to post.
I intend to Gomer.

So lets work on your knowledge of combat procedure shall we?

You're wearing a correctly fitted respirator and you're feeling the effects of a nerve agent....what do you do?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#231534 Jan 10, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought or felt anything of the kind, LIAR. It's your good buddy POS who's trying to inhibit freedom of speech with all his telling people to get off "his" thread, and that he's going to report me to Topix with his "findings."
I haven't tried to shut off any "source," you lying little punk. YOU'RE the coward here. I doubt that anyone finds you threatening or worth the effort to try and get you banned from Topix. You're too insignificant, and that's why you're always begging for attention.
what are these 'findings' of Posi's?

i looked backa ways and couldn't see where it discussed them...

St. Croix valley

#231535 Jan 10, 2014
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>get back to the issue peckerwood...The Pres.has failed.....
if you could only discuss why you feel that way in your own words without resorting to meaningless soundbytes and back those thoughts up with facts...

it must suck to be trapped in such a puny brain...hurry up it's almost movie time...

St. Croix valley

#231537 Jan 10, 2014
ooops, too late movie time now..should give you plenty of time to research...
Sunny

Longview, WA

#231538 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you should crawl back under the rock you call home so you don't keep getting squished like the bug you are...
SQUISH!
you should fly back in the hole you call home so you don't keep getting pecked on woodpecker......Go watch a woody the wood pecker movie...lol

"No test this time"
Sunny

Longview, WA

#231539 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you could only discuss why you feel that way in your own words without resorting to meaningless soundbytes and back those thoughts up with facts...
it must suck to be trapped in such a puny brain...hurry up it's almost movie time...
my puny brain is just fine and it is better then having no brains like you woodpecker...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#231540 Jan 10, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has you pegged for the mindless troll you are Rose. Just face the truth for once.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#231546 Jan 10, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I intend to Gomer.
So lets work on your knowledge of combat procedure shall we?
You're wearing a correctly fitted respirator and you're feeling the effects of a nerve agent....what do you do?
Make sure my air conditioner coolant lines haven't ruptured and blown the coolant into an open flame in a confined space.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#231547 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what are these 'findings' of Posi's?
i looked backa ways and couldn't see where it discussed them...
LOL! It was last night during his psychotic break. In typical POS fashion though, there were no specifics about these "findings" of his.

positronium wrote:

You mean exposing her? I am insane enough to do without fear it if she doesn't straighten out but I won't do so on this thread or any other. I will go to topix first with my findings and let them deal with it.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#231548 Jan 10, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has you pegged for the mindless troll you are Rose. Just face the truth for once.
LOL! I believe you're talking about yourself again, Quirky.

If anyone is a troll around here, it's YOU and those like you who do nothing but bait, insult, lie and post filthy personal attacks. And you who can't formulate a thought beyond a kindergarten level or compose an intelligent sentence shouldn't be accusing anyone of being "mindless."

Troll on, squirt.
Guerra Coat of Arms

Tampa, FL

#231551 Jan 10, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. I was 11C and 13F. That requires a radio. A radio back in those days required a funny book. To get a funny book, you had to have a clearance. Either way. I was only 11C for 7 years. After that I got out and became a police officer in a small city and did that for a year. After that, I reentered the Army and became a 75B. I did that for 7 years and then went title 10. That was 20 years ago. I still have a clearance. I have to have one for my job. I just got it renewed so I'll still have a valid clearance well after you die of old age you old chicken queen.
still waiting for u to tell us all that ur an ASStronaut who went into urANUS.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#231552 Jan 10, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct answer is to self administer an inramuscular injection of atropine and adrenaline then perform a canister change observing correct decontamination pocedures....
you are pitiful...and disgusting.
No. The correct answer is: There are no WMD's in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Level 1

UK

#231553 Jan 10, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text> There were no cover ups or orders to stand down on Bush's watch only Obama's and Hilary's.
Hilary and Obama stood by and let Americans die when they had the means to interview and save them. let Americans die.
You need to get honest with yourself and the world.
"they had the means to interview and save them".....

Right.....

Love the avatar btw

did you see the duck dynasty before the marketing campaign?

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/imagecach...

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/imagecach...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...

it's like a commercial for the GAP

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#231555 Jan 10, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>And I already explained to you, our president is a failure. He has no leadership skills and he ALONE is responsible for the extra deaths. He is a total failure of a Commander in Chief. Each death proves that all over again. Now go tell those lost patriots families how it was all Bush's fault and Obama is a hero and see how that works for ya.
I've said from the very beginning that I didn't support Obama's policies in Afghanistan so it's going to be hard to convince anyone I think he's a hero no matter how hard you try and spin it.

Your original comment was about the increase in casualties and I explained to you that when you actually leave your safe place and go out on the battlefield, casualties have a tendency to increase.

Even someone with your obvious limitations and excitable nature should be able to handle this one.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#231556 Jan 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
smack!
You are such a child..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#231557 Jan 10, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be no vans and buses driving around the streets of America's inner cities picking up bums and vagrants giving them rides to the voting booths during the mid term elections. Obama isn't on the ballot and the Chicago style political machine isn't going to be operational in November 2014.
All there will be between the candidates and the voters is the issues. Obama and the Democrats have a record. It isn't a good one either. Unless you are a welfare leach.
The Republicans will keep the house and take the senate. We don't need no dream act for illegal aliens. Obama's promise of amnesty for 30 million disrespectful illegal squatter scum has got to be defeated. The ONLY was to do that is to elect Republicans in the House and the Senate. Send a message to the next president of the US. We want you to work for MAIN STREET!!! Wall Street, the barrios and the ghettos have taken enough. There is no more to give! Focus on Main Street USA or expect DEFEAT!
Concur and you best be voting for a pub this time around and in 2016..

Eagle

Level 1

UK

#231558 Jan 10, 2014
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text> That were found.
There were NONE.

We knew tht Saddam was upgrading his conventional weapons BECAUSE WE LET HIM SENd THEM TO SERBIA TO DO IT.

The UN examined Iraq up and down and left and right and found NOTHING, there were NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION OR THE INFRASTRUCTURE TO MAKE them.

You/We were WRONG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where They Stand: Ben Carson on Issues of 2016 ... 15 min swedenforever 5
News Union spending for Obama, Democrats could top $... (Feb '12) 29 min swedenforever 23
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... 44 min Who Guessed it 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 138,046
News Action Over Illegal Immigration Raises Rigid De... 4 hr Jose Cervantes 97
News Republicans are not compassionate 5 hr Earl 140
News Demonstrators rally, march to oppose family det... 6 hr sandy1 11
More from around the web