The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391199 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#229503 Jan 4, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hey Free!
Welcome to the Liars Club.
The lifetime members are:
Quirky
Positronium
Ghost Rider
Tally/Gloria/Monica
ftp
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf
Carlos Danger
Plainfield Mom
and all their filthy proxy-using troll buddies.
The only thing missing here Rose is the two columns where you match the troll with his or her sock(s) as in which sock is Carlos Danger? Does he belong to PM or GR, and is his alter ego Fenris the p*nis head? Is ftp actually a cover for one or two of the others who need a back pat, and what happened to American Lunatic and the real Bonnie (if there ever was one)? Is AL now wearing a different skin, and did "she" finally bore herself out of existence, or is she seeking to evade "her" stalker? Is anybody a byproduct of DP, formerly known as REWBA and whoever he was before that and whichever sock puppet supporter he uses now?

They're all the same.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#229504 Jan 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what the subject is from page to page. I suspect you have too many windows upen, some of which involve adult content only with bodily byproducts displayed. Just an opinion from viewing the degree of vulgarity in your posts, trash head.
Speaking of questions that go unanswered:
What's the Republican PLAN for the middle class? How do they intend to improve the steep slide with millions falling out of the category? Go ahead. Please post it.
Sorry, you blew your chance to have a rational conversation again, a pattern you're repeated for years.. Apologize and i might give you another chance.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#229505 Jan 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Whining terrorist a real pooper – told man up!
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#YrKgyl4EZ2JiGpGH.99
tee hee hee ...
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/2nd -top-military-man-calls-for-mi llions-to-march-on-d-c/

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#229506 Jan 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
OOPs Don`t snow me some how replied to the wrong post??
Unlikely, i post perfectly sober, unlike the libs on here. But I think a red beer sounds good right about now. Go Saints!

I was rooting for KC as we've already beat them twice. Tough loss.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#229507 Jan 4, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I remember, at lest in the Marine Corps, the officer training which you need to be a fighter pilot is even harder than boot camp. So take that in your pipe and smoke it.
Woodddikk is a dumbass, truck driving draft dodger, he couldn't even play a game of war with a dog and win.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#229508 Jan 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you sound just like the bigots that said the same thing about racially integrating the military 60 years or so ago...
good to see your intelligence is back a few generations...
so did you serve voluntarily or were you drafted?
Actually I don't, because I served along many fine blacks when I was in the military. I volunteered because at the time Vietnam was winding down and coming to a close, and we all knew by that time that the war was bullshit.
;)

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#229509 Jan 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL a woman too (the court Martial) maybe you would head out much rather?
Oh man the corps did they ever have to go to war in wooden ships from here on outward?
Wooden ships? How about that Admiral Nelson? Whooped up on those Spaniards. They take too many siestas.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#229510 Jan 4, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oh give it up, liar. Next you're going to claim he was posting to himself while spoofing Militia when he replied to Militia.
Rico never posted out of North Dakota. Quit lying. Anyone reading that thread knew who Militia and Tally were and who Rico was.
What's funny is how desperate you are to keep your lies going like this.
he was posting to himself while spoofing Militia when he replied to Militia.

Yeah , he did! but this is a perfect example of the Chit stirring crap you love.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#229511 Jan 4, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect meant but I'm curious as to what your native language is and what country you reside in. Thanks
I strongly suspect shes from Middle Earth.lol
LOL

United States

#229512 Jan 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing missing here Rose is the two columns where you match the troll with his or her sock(s) as in which sock is Carlos Danger? Does he belong to PM or GR, and is his alter ego Fenris the p*nis head? Is ftp actually a cover for one or two of the others who need a back pat, and what happened to American Lunatic and the real Bonnie (if there ever was one)? Is AL now wearing a different skin, and did "she" finally bore herself out of existence, or is she seeking to evade "her" stalker? Is anybody a byproduct of DP, formerly known as REWBA and whoever he was before that and whichever sock puppet supporter he uses now?
They're all the same.
Yet they are the only social life you have. So who's in worse shape?

LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#229513 Jan 4, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodddikk is a dumbass, truck driving draft dodger, he couldn't even play a game of war with a dog and win.
i couldn't dodge the draft as there hasn't been one when i was available for it...

you really are as stupid as you sound...

and you wonder why i take such joy in posting this...

SMACK!!! SMACKITY-SMACK, SMACK!!!!

spankaroo!!!!!!!!!!

do you never tire of getting your ass handed to you by me? even a dog gets tired of being kicked after a while...you do not seem to be as smart as a common street mutt.

St. Croix valley

#229514 Jan 4, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't, because I served along many fine blacks when I was in the military. I volunteered because at the time Vietnam was winding down and coming to a close, and we all knew by that time that the war was bullshit.
;)
no, you still do sound the same. you are using the same proven wrong arguments those bigots used.

you are as wrong now as they were then.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#229515 Jan 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Look, FB! There are a few nutcases here who think they get to make the rules in the armed forces and that I'm nuts, clueless and posting spam when I say it doesn't work that way. Do you want to tell them all how it actually works? Thanks ever so much. LOL:
Judged:
[Spam]
[Clueless]
[Nuts]
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never serve in combat with a woman. It's just that simple. I'm sure there are a few that can cut it, but most can't. What happens if you get wounded in battle? Do you want a woman that can't even do 3 pull-ups trying to help pull you out of harms way. Or having to pursue the enemy or escape from the enemy? Here let me lace my fingers together and give you a boost over the wall?
I REPLIED:
Obviously, you're too old to be in that position in the first place. Nevertheless, if you're in any branch of the Armed Forces and sent into combat with a woman, you WILL absolutely serve in combat with her or face Courts Martial. Take your pick. Those are your options. If you think you can "have it your way", you've either never been in the armed forces or else you've forgotten how it works. You don't get to make the rules.
Am I wrong? DO you get to make up your own rules as to who you will/will not fight along side?
It's a yes or no question.
Of course we couldn't make our own rules, but things were different when I served. People had a little more common sense when I served. Women don't belong on the battle field. End of story! Women pilots, flying drones, etc. Sure, as long as they can pass the physical test that a man has to pass.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#229517 Jan 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what a p[lus that is so Marines and ships though do they think they are the Original to a creative mind that they were the first in flight?
So what are the services up against in the big realm of life's Opposites? I mean the Armed services Are they considered Saints Soldiers or Sinners?
Is the a TRUTH guy around?
I'm here , Princess, I always tell the truth, I was a boy scout, i can't tell a lie.

Well, there was that time I told that stripper I was an astronaut, other than that my record is perfect.
LOL

United States

#229518 Jan 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i couldn't dodge the draft as there hasn't been one when i was available for it...
you really are as stupid as you sound...
and you wonder why i take such joy in posting this...
SMACK!!! SMACKITY-SMACK, SMACK!!!!
spankaroo!!!!!!!!!!
do you never tire of getting your ass handed to you by me? even a dog gets tired of being kicked after a while...you do not seem to be as smart as a common street mutt.
You ever thought of changing your location to Kentucky?
LOL
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#229519 Jan 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, you still do sound the same. you are using the same proven wrong arguments those bigots used.
you are as wrong now as they were then.
Actually it's like comparing apples to oranges, but you're too stupid to know it. You're probably one of the transvestites down in Oceanside trolling for marines and getting your ass kicked. ROTFLMAO!!!
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#229520 Jan 4, 2014
Rose everything I stated is the truth!

You did use a proxy!

You did have a crush on Dolph after viewing his avatar and countless discussions with him.

You and ntr1 both claim that you are experts at detecting sentence structures of posters.

I speak the truth and always will!

Btw, free never denied wrecking stv's marriage.

You can't handle the truth. The truth hurts doesn't it, Rosanne.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#229521 Jan 4, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I reside in the United States of America's California...South bound near the border...And my Native tung to Birth is German...
Why would I take that as disrespectful?
Undoubtedly the 800 frikkin' new laws California's neo nazis[aka dems] just passed will leave you thoroughly confused, i would encourage you to move to somewhere nice, like Utah.

St. Croix valley

#229522 Jan 4, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here , Princess, I always tell the truth, I was a boy scout, i can't tell a lie.
Well, there was that time I told that stripper I was an astronaut, other than that my record is perfect.
oh dear...you are still running from the lies you told about me... this would make you last post another lie...

and the truth just keeps piling up on top of what could have been your manhood...start digging, little boy...

smack!

(can i just post {smack} from now on to signifiy that i have proven you to be a lying asshole? it would save me so much effort. thanking you in advance for this...smack!)

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#229523 Jan 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have noticed this on topix since its launch as well as everywhere that dumb libs congregate in numbers.
Your sageness is only exceeded by your perfect grammar. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min observe 10,379
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 12 min Responsibility 27
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 48 min Brian_G 495
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Responsibility 5,388
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr Brian_G 7,039
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr leprechauna 141,916
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 5 hr Smartest Man Alive 1
More from around the web