The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387807 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#229059 Jan 3, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The only post removed was the one with the actual ISP addresses. You're such a liar, Tally and you couldn't care less about anything or anyone but yourself, and you know it.
Quirky wrote:
I can provide several of Ricky Boys ISP`s if you like Miss Ignorant!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Rose, I think those were mailbox IPs - as when somebody has more than one mailbox.or email account - which all of the trolls very clearly do;-) No biggie other than being an invasion of privacy and another demonstration of how jealous they are that they must stalk people who are clearly way ahead of them.

Tally is not "tally" anymore than Bonnie is Bonnie. I contend that this is one or the other of three people, and probably a shared accoun,t as are others here that are gray box. Which one? Doesn't matter. Six of one and half dozen of the other. It's a small circle of dullards.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229060 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
If there was a worthy or challenging opponent, that silly tripe from that trashy movie might apply.
On Topix there is no challenging opponent who can play on my level.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

United States

#229061 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you still cannot come up with a definition of this supposed "white race" you think actually exists...
why is that?
why is it you racist are usually the stupidest members of the human species? do you think that should be a clue for you?
LMAO! It's the Idiot Race.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#229062 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ice tee
Ice tee? Golf? Insanity? Drunken stupor?

Iced tea?
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229063 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you still cannot come up with a definition of this supposed "white race" you think actually exists...
why is that?
why is it you racist are usually the stupidest members of the human species? do you think that should be a clue for you?
the White race consists of those people who have advanced civilization whereever we go.

Liberals like you want to see us destroyed by inducing guilt in our people for alleged wrongdoings
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229064 Jan 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>So in short Tally what is your culture? What's your anchestry that you are so worried about?
Perhaps America isn't the best place to be whites only as we are integrated by almost all other Countries. You might want to consider going to my anchestrial homeland. They say that Scandinavia is wonderful this time of year.
Mexicans are not forced to accept diversity.

Asians are not forced to accept diversity

Haitians are not forced to accept diveristy

Why is it that OUR PEOPLE are forced to accept a philosophy that makes us 2nd class citizens?
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229065 Jan 3, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ice tee? Golf? Insanity? Drunken stupor?
Iced tea?
Thankfully it does not make me "swell up."

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#229066 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
the White race consists of those people who have advanced civilization whereever we go.
Liberals like you want to see us destroyed by inducing guilt in our people for alleged wrongdoings
yet there have been so many advanced civilizations of people that ae not white...

i am clearly not a liberal..why do you keep bringing that non issue up in this topic? is it to deflect from that fact that there is no "white race" as you keep lying about? is it an attempt to deflect from the clear. provable fact that you have no idea what you are talking about in your racist, bigoted spewing of hate?

i told you this would be funny, and you are a laugh-riot of ignorance.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229067 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO! It's the Idiot Race.
You win on a race to the bottom of the San Jose cesspools Rose.

BTW Ghost Rider owns you and Nutter when he posts. So does Mr. Ferrell.

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#229068 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mans got to know his limitations." - Clint Eastwood. "Magnum Force" 1973
good quote for you..you clearly do not know the limitations of your intelligence. you should clearly stick to discussing pop culture movies, and nothing more intellectually taxing than that...
Sock it 2 me

United States

#229069 Jan 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>If the goose can do it so can the gander.
So, it sounds like you are a subscriber of; "2 wrongs make a right"
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229070 Jan 3, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ice tee? Golf? Insanity? Drunken stupor?
Iced tea?
What is black, orange, purple, green yellow and red?

Trayvon's momma at a Justice for Trayvon hate rally!

LOL LOL
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229071 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet there have been so many advanced civilizations of people that ae not white...
i am clearly not a liberal..why do you keep bringing that non issue up in this topic? is it to deflect from that fact that there is no "white race" as you keep lying about? is it an attempt to deflect from the clear. provable fact that you have no idea what you are talking about in your racist, bigoted spewing of hate?
Deflecting and distorting?

Classic strategy when losing. giggle. giggle. giggle.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#229072 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a member of the 'race' which invented the concentration camp...no "alleged' about it.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#229073 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am real. I see reality because I do not wear politically correct glasses.
I like to slum when I post on Topix and knock heads with the liberal bottomfeeders who think they know everything
ie Rose, Nutter, Jack
The fact that you aren politically correct doesn't make you unique. I never have been. Plus I've always resented someone telling me how to speak or think for that matter. I tend to be my own person.
"I like to slum when I post on Topix and knock heads with the liberal bottomfeeders who think they know everything"
So Topix is a Slum?
You come to "knock heads", fight with other posters.
Why do you consider liberals to be bottomfeeders?
Do you realize that if you take anything to an extreme it becomes no good. That is true in the political arena as well. Being liberal is fine unless it's taken to an extreme. Being conservative is fine unless taken to extreme.
One can love and respect their race without demeaning other races.
You are looking through tinted glasses perhaps not the ones that our government wants one to look through but they are tinted with hate towards other cultures and races.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229074 Jan 3, 2014
Sock it 2 me wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it sounds like you are a subscriber of; "2 wrongs make a right"
This lady subscribes to any theory or philosophy of Rose and Nutter 1. go figure...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#229075 Jan 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Some get it all too well.
Not you though!
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229076 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet there have been so many advanced civilizations of people that ae not white...
"Cut a crumb in half and you have two crumbs." - Marty Woodson. Chandler High School
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229077 Jan 3, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a member of the 'race' which invented the concentration camp...no "alleged' about it.
and....
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229078 Jan 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you aren politically correct doesn't make you unique. I never have been. Plus I've always resented someone telling me how to speak or think for that matter. I tend to be my own person.
"I like to slum when I post on Topix and knock heads with the liberal bottomfeeders who think they know everything"
So Topix is a Slum?
You come to "knock heads", fight with other posters.
Why do you consider liberals to be bottomfeeders?
Do you realize that if you take anything to an extreme it becomes no good. That is true in the political arena as well. Being liberal is fine unless it's taken to an extreme. Being conservative is fine unless taken to extreme.
One can love and respect their race without demeaning other races.
You are looking through tinted glasses perhaps not the ones that our government wants one to look through but they are tinted with hate towards other cultures and races.
I treat people like they treat me.

Rose, Nutter and Jack have always treated me with contempt.

I am neither liberal nor conservative because I see them both as identical.

I find "hate" is a two way street and I react accordingly when provoked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Ismail 515
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr woodtick57 2,962
News SF Labor Council Demands An End To Deportations... 2 hr Bama Yankee 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 141,549
News Newspapers Mourn High Court Removing Obama 'Shi... 3 hr Snidely70448 3
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr Blue November 6,599
News Neither Candidate Is Getting the Immigration Is... 3 hr Bama Yankee 3
More from around the web