The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393384 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Rico s Pimp

Denver, CO

#228034 Dec 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I once jerked off a Angus bull and drank all of his jizz. I can also do it to you sexy thing you. I will milk you dry. MMMMOOOOOOO
I`s tolt ya`s ta get back on dat cowrna ans stop a thankin of dat animal sex. Now`s stop ya moanin and get back over dere Fows I gits pizzed off. Dere`s a fella calls his self Jaxxon who been inquiring bout`s ya`s. Dat feller like`s dem reach around`s you always advertise. He dont`s pays too goo dow.
Finger in It s Hold

Denver, CO

#228036 Dec 30, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
One problem with that?
"Daily Caller"
LOLOLOL
You still got your finger up your butt don`t you! You trying to massage your brain or something? Moron!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#228037 Dec 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>After months it seems, since last time I kicked his a** down the road.
Its funny when you call out a sock that hasn't posted in months all of a sudden they start posting within minutes..

Eagle
LEGAL A-HOLE

Los Angeles, CA

#228038 Dec 30, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Of which country are you speaking?
This one of course, as of today I am officially Legal!
I am your FELLOW CITIZEN! I am as AMERICAN as you, Brother!
ja ja he he ARRIBA!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#228039 Dec 30, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No Jerxxon. You don't have anything right. You are mistaken on everything you believe. It is because your brain is defective Jerxxon. Your sexual orientating is wrong. Your belief that god likes gays is wrong. Your belief that your immediate family isn't uncomfortable about your choice of being gay is wrong. Everything Jerxxon. You have gotten everything wrong.
So, who was it you said was going to be cleansed from the earth when people like you finally get around to it?

I know "gays" were on the list (gays seem to be on every list you've ever made) and you said something about "mud races"...or maybe that was just during one of your racist rants....

Anyway, there were a lot of people on that list.

You've condemned a lot of people for a lot things. It's hard to remember which ones you want stoned to death, shot, exterminated or just generally done away with.

James Mc

Switzerland

#228040 Dec 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
hmmm, yeah like you are someone to be calling out anyone as, "a liar"

Do you get commission?

Don't respond:-)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

United States

#228041 Dec 30, 2013
James Mc wrote:
<quoted text>You liked those words huh? Too funny they were yours to another poster! Dumbfck
I quote , "Who hooked you up to the internet? Get laid you brokeasssfuck", stated NTRPR
How mature of you!
Don't respond
Those were YOUR words, you lying punk.

James Mc wrote:
Get laid, you brokeassfuck. Who hooked you up with the internet?

Don't respond! See if you can resist.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
LEGAL A-HOLE

Los Angeles, CA

#228043 Dec 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS being laughed AT
all over the world ...
AND costing everyone $$$...
Yepperz!
He's got it 'made' on your dime ...
Jet setting all over the World at taxpayers expense.
I'm 'surprised' someone hasn't put a SLUG in him ...
Of course what would take his place wouldn't BE much better
;~)
It takes the Bawls of a Bull to be President. No matter who it might be. You know some crazie out there who no like you, or maybe like you too much. Can blow you head clean off anytime, anywhere, anyway and nothing nobody can do.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#228044 Dec 30, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Drama queen, just like Jaxxon.
Like Rose she knows she is flaming out and or over the hill so they both feel a need to make their mark on society before they go completely bonkers!

Level 9

United States

#228045 Dec 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "can"
"take care of myself'
hun ...
It's you that is NEEDY ...
In an 'unlawful' way ...
You know ...
Fraudulent ...
LIES ...
To get $$$ for your FAKE illness ...
Deception @ it's finest
:)
Own it shug ...
No, actually you don't take care of yourself very well at all, and you are extremely needy for attention. I observe how you get all spunky and mean whenever the filthy trolls show up who are attacking your opponents. It makes you feel protected and brave, so you start mouthing off a little more, and you support all their filthy posts with judge its like the spineless twit you are.

I never lied about a thing, and I haven't done anything fraudulent at all. There is no "fake illness." Now you're just parroting your nasty, hateful friends because you have no thoughts or your own and certainly no integrity.

When you become an opthamologist and can define and comprehend my congenital eye disease, or better yet, find a cure, you get back to me and then you report to Social Security about this supposed "fraud" you idiots accuse me of.

I couldn't receive SSDI if I had lied or tried to defraud Social Security. It's impossible in fact. You don't know what you're talking about. You're just riding on the coattails of those hateful, ignorant posters like yourself.

You're pathetic and weak and an extremely ignorant, empty-headed coward.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#228047 Dec 30, 2013
Boo Boo tells the truth wrote:
<quoted text>The chicken farmer is NTR the drooler!
There is more going on than meets the eye..

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

#228049 Dec 30, 2013
Tilikum wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout a swim?
That would mean Rico would have to go near water and or something like a bath!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#228050 Dec 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it, wimpy boy!! I have my bizarro-world attorney on retainer just WAITING to file a writ of habeus homous.........
LOL

False bravado may excite your half wit minions into a frenzy here, but, it really is a non factor in the grand scheme of it all.

Even in Bizarro world there are lines you cross that there is no coming back from. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#228051 Dec 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The link don`t work Posit!
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.mnjaxx.com/page/show/483327-north -...
It works for me.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#228052 Dec 30, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more going on than meets the eye..
Eagle
LOL...would you have it any other way?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#228054 Dec 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading through today's posts.
You people sure do talk about this Jaxxon guy a lot.
What is he? Some kind of superstar blogger or somethin'?
:p
He's beyond that to the far right fuddies on this thread. He's an unbeatable force both feared and respected with an unattainable (for far right conservatives) and unbreakable moral fortitude.

The far right roustabouts have been nipping at his heels in vain for years. ;)

Level 9

United States

#228056 Dec 30, 2013
James Mc wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm, yeah like you are someone to be calling out anyone as, "a liar"
Do you get commission?
I haven't lied about a thing, but you and your pals lie here every single day about someone. It's the lowest form of offense you trolls use. It's weak, cowardly and despicable like so many of you.

I'll respond to anything I please.
James Mc

Switzerland

#228057 Dec 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were YOUR words, you lying punk.
James Mc wrote:
Get laid, you brokeassfuck. Who hooked you up with the internet?
Don't respond! See if you can resist.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You got punked too!

Dummy, I used NTRPr's own words that she posted to another poster, in my reply to her. I punked her.

So, she was telling her own self a thing or two.

Are you getting a commission?

Quirky

Denver, CO

#228058 Dec 30, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa such a tough guy.. LMAO.. No he would just cap your azz..
Eagle
That's Frito Dude. After having his azz handed to him from "Bonnie" and "Here is one" and Me as well as others. And after getting his grey box accounts deleted he tried to clean up his language a little. But the pattern is still there. He`s a lot like Rose, Jackie, NTR , and Finggywold who is the same poster. They are always right and nobody better tell them different!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#228059 Dec 30, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bush wins Congress backing over war on Iraq
The U.S. Congress has granted President George W. Bush the authorisation he sought to wage war if necessary to disarm Iraq, as the Senate followed the House of Representatives to support him with overwhelming votes.
Handing Bush a major victory, the Democratic-led Senate voted 77-23 for a war powers resolution negotiated between the White House and congressional leaders backing a possible use of force to rid Iraq of suspected weapons of mass destruction and possibly oust Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.
The Republican-led House earlier on Thursday passed it 296-133.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-14223...
Did we get that cleared up with this information? Obviously, the Pubs held the House, and the Dems led the Senate. Only, with the belief that Hussein had WMD, there was no conflict of purpose. I don't imagine anybody thought otherwise at the time.
I thought we were talking about trickle down economics, and what has Obama done for the middle class. What does Bush Jr. have to do with this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min sandra 7,464
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 18 min Time for a new wife 10,998
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 44 min gwww 68
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 58 min spud 8
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr spud 7,154
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 1 hr spud 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr D Valens 142,287
More from around the web