The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409892 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#227617 Dec 29, 2013
freebird wrote:
Rocky Mountain High. LOL!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/28/us/10-things-co...
10 things to know about nation's first recreational marijuana shops in Colorado
A sad day for America!
Lula

Kearney, NE

#227618 Dec 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not really. What people keep asking those who don't simply disagree but virtually demonize the man and assign him the blame for almost every ill and transgression in America is what else they have in mind and WHO do they support who has a better plan? We ask what that "Plan" is, and it's always a "stump the panel" moment on the thread which goes silent for a long pause and then resumes bashing the President, the ACA, and gives lip service to "Fast and Furious", "Benghazi" and any other talking point they've been taught on right wing blog and propaganda sites to regurgitate.
Just as it was a choice between "Plans" the last two Presidential elections, it's still a choice between two parties, one of which is incredibly polarized and divided. Which faction of the Republican party do you support? Most of the posters on THIS thread follow the most extreme element of the Republican party, and they either boast proudly of their racism and bigotry and boast of white pride while simultaneously stereotyping minorities, or else they denounce any candidate with a more moderate perspective like Chris Christie.
When you talk third party support, the truth is that no matter how independent that candidate, he/she will need to align mostly with one party or the other in order to assist in passing legislation - something Americans are terribly frustrated about not happening with the inertia in Congress.
When you are condemned for being "extremists", that is mostly because that's all we read, and it comes coupled with insulting derogatory terms to describe our sitting President: Obumbles, Odumbo, etc. I'm sure you've read and/ or called him or the First Lady one of the disrespectful names. How do you reconcile your desire to be taken seriously with that?
So funny! I'd call you a hypocrite but you're too stupid for that, no, you're just funny.
"we need to give obama both houses to get his bills passed" and if anyone disagrees with you on that they are instantly labeled far right extremists by you.

Not only are you insane and stupid, you are anti-American.
Don't bother replying to this because I can have you talking in tongues like Max Cady in Cape Fear in three posts or less if I wish, like so many times before.

BTW I'm not even a Republican, just an American.
You're opinion means nothing anywhere, in real life they just pat you on the head and nod, on Topix we just laugh.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#227619 Dec 29, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
A sad day for America!
Why?

Prohibition hasn't worked and the people voted for this.

The only people that should have a real problem with this are the drug dealers that are about to be put out of the marijuana business.
Carlos Danger

United States

#227620 Dec 29, 2013
Same bat channel, same Dumb Lib Turds

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#227621 Dec 29, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie! You said you never read my posts anymore. That was a lie. Liar!
Oh but I never said any such thing.

I said I seldom read your posts. I did not say I "never" read your posts anymore. It's you who's lying. You just crave the attention no matter what kind it is though.
Carlos Danger

United States

#227623 Dec 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right.
There's really nowhere else to go over the long term.
How do you look at another Mans Hairy Arse and find love? How does that work?
Carlos Danger

United States

#227624 Dec 29, 2013
Lula wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny! I'd call you a hypocrite but you're too stupid for that, no, you're just funny.
"we need to give obama both houses to get his bills passed" and if anyone disagrees with you on that they are instantly labeled far right extremists by you.
Don't bother replying to this because I can have you talking in tongues like Max Cady in Cape Fear in three posts or less if I wish, like so many times before.
You're opinion means nothing anywhere, in real life they just pat you on the head and nod, on Topix we just laugh.
LOL, NUTTER1 is an old lost hole. Drinks vodka with her wheaties, the breakfast of derelicts
Carlos Danger

United States

#227625 Dec 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but I never said any such thing.
I said I seldom read your posts. I did not say I "never" read your posts anymore. It's you who's lying. You just crave the attention no matter what kind it is though.
Your snatch looks like an over baked calzone with extra cheese !!

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#227626 Dec 29, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie! You said you never read my posts anymore. That was a lie. Liar!
You know it's bad enough that you lie about your own posts, but it's worse that you lie about others. Read it again, stoner and quit boring me with your ignorant games.

---Wild Irish Rose---wrote:
It's just mind games, Jax.

Truthfully, I seldom read DP's posts. I have always found him to be tedious and boring as is anyone that self-absorbed and egotistical. Then the extreme contradictions and flip-flopping meant there is no "there there." LOL!

The level of shallow and imbecilic thinking here frustrated me long ago. It's not worth the effort to try and have an intelligent exchange with most of these people in my opinion. Good for a laugh now and then is about it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#227627 Dec 29, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you look at another Mans Hairy Arse and find love? How does that work?
Sounds to me like you're looking for love in all the wrong places, but to each their own I guess.

Personally, I'm a leg man.

:p
Barney Fwank

Westminster, CA

#227629 Dec 29, 2013
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your snatch looks like an over baked calzone with extra cheese !!
LMHAO,
Wild Irish Calzone,
I will never eat another one
Barney Fwank

Westminster, CA

#227632 Dec 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you're looking for love in all the wrong places, but to each their own I guess.
Personally, I'm a leg man.
:p
I would have thought that you are an Ass man.?
I mean all of your friends( all 2 of them) are always saying" you're an Ass, man"

Level 6

Location hidden

#227633 Dec 29, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
-Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>And the Obama worshipers have been calling anyone that disagrees with him in any way aa 'extreme right".
<quoted text>
Yes really.
But I was talking to Jaxxon not you. It is interesting you too answer each others posts buteven more interesting that you answer my posts to him but not my posts to you. Why is that?
Maybe she finds the questions you ask me more interesting.

It's an open forum dude. If it's posted here it's fair game for anyone that wants to reply.

You, DP and POS reply to posts that were addressed to other people all the time, but you all complain about it when someone replies to your posts.

Why is that?

BTW...Yeah, I know, I just did it again.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#227634 Dec 29, 2013
The Fiscal Stimulus, Flawed but Valuable
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/business/ho...
As it turned out, even with the stimulus, we lost almost nine million jobs. Indeed, because of horrific job losses in late 2008 and early 2009, we’d nearly passed the six-million mark before the Recovery Act was even signed. Adding in the estimated effect of the act, the correct no-stimulus baseline was a total employment fall of nearly 12 million. With a loss that big, creating three million jobs was helpful, but not nearly enough.
Barney Fwank

Westminster, CA

#227635 Dec 29, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
-Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>And the Obama worshipers have been calling anyone that disagrees with him in any way aa 'extreme right".
<quoted text>
Yes really.
But I was talking to Jaxxon not you. It is interesting you too answer each others posts buteven more interesting that you answer my posts to him but not my posts to you. Why is that?
Because NUTTER1

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#227637 Dec 29, 2013
2016 Dream Ticket: Hillary and Michelle
http://northdallasgazette.com/2013/12/27/2016...
Even with three more years in office, I believe that President Obama will be judged by history as one of the most effective presidents ever. He will be credited for leading the recovery and revival of the U.S. economy by encouraging the passage of the $787 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, with Wall Street reaching its highest investment level, ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, getting the Affordable Care Act passed by Congress, rebooting the U.S auto industry, signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act ensuring equal pay for women, signing into law the Fair Sentencing Act that significantly reduced the sentencing disparities in drug laws that have been devastating for African Americans and Latino Americans, and appointing the first African Americans as Attorney General and Secretary of Homeland Security.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#227638 Dec 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it's bad enough that you lie about your own posts, but it's worse that you lie about others. Read it again, stoner and quit boring me with your ignorant games.
---Wild Irish Rose---wrote:
It's just mind games, Jax.
Truthfully, I seldom read DP's posts. I have always found him to be tedious and boring as is anyone that self-absorbed and egotistical. Then the extreme contradictions and flip-flopping meant there is no "there there." LOL!
The level of shallow and imbecilic thinking here frustrated me long ago. It's not worth the effort to try and have an intelligent exchange with most of these people in my opinion. Good for a laugh now and then is about it.
You must really be convinced of your own importance, wild rubbish hose!!

No one reads your drivel; its clear you are a tranny skankabout with vulvallips the size and consistency of a dried-out old catchers mitt.....

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#227640 Dec 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I find it 'quite amusing'
that there are some FAKE
american lady's
on here
TRYING to "pretend to be ME ...
When I haven't EVEN BEEN at 'my' pc!
NOR around one ...
I have BEEN
in the House of the Lord ...
Care to EXPLAIN
"that"
to the folks on here ...???
)8~D>
Yeah sure, I'll explain.

No one cares, so quit your whining. You act as though you're the only poster on Topix who has ever had trolls use their name before.

Get over it already. You're no victim of anything and trying to blame it on people who had nothing to do with it is just plain lying and attention-seeking which you love.
Carlos Danger

United States

#227641 Dec 29, 2013
Lula wrote:
<quoted text>
You just smoked on Tammy Fay Baker, nice work. She will reply after a few more vodkas, which will probably be in the morning
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#227642 Dec 29, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
The point here is;
The President has failed us!
Of course he has. However the leftist phags on this forum never cease to amaze and delight, by delivering some of the best free entertainment this side of a gloryhoal in San Fran.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 3 hr Well Well 691
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 3 hr Well Well 33
News Texas Governor Goes After Sheriff Who Protects ... 4 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web