The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 9,464)

Showing posts 189,261 - 189,280 of240,447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have shown you to be the fool you are. and that gives me great joy.
do try to think for yourself again, dear. it is so funny when you attempt it...
You have shown me how uninformed you are. It is funny when you compensate for your shortcomings like the fool you portray yourself to be.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not me. That's a completely different poster.
I don't use multiple ID's to post here. I'm fine with expressing my opinion under my registered account. You're the moron with the identity issues.
I don't hide from my words, coward. That's YOU. Stop deflecting.
Its just to funny you and jax came back at the same time.. I guess your little chat secession was over.. LMAO..

Eagle
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

--Move A Long-- wrote:
Equal?
Female Marines Not Required To Do 1 Pull-Up
Females in the Marine Corps currently are not required to do pull-ups as part of their physical training, and a deadline mandating that they do at least 3 pull-ups by Jan. 1, 2014 as part of their training has been delayed for at least a year, the Corps quietly announced on social media.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-bolan...
Lol! Three? Is this the Marines or the Cream Puffs they are signed up for?
They said that 1% of the men couldn't do 3 pull-ups at the end of boot cap. Not only is that pathetic, but the government again is failing us. Like I've said before, women do not belong in the same units as men. They are going to give the women another year? Really? I would rather go to prison than to be forced to fight along side women.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your and jax PM chat session is over.. LOL.. To funny..
Eagle
What?

I was gone for a little over three hours having a meal and watching a movie with my husband.

I know this may be beyond your ability to grasp, but topix is not the center of the universe for some of us.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly has the gay community been "stomped down in the swamp"?
You do realize that there has been as much debate over exactly what he said, what it meant and what the repercussions should be inside the gay community as anywhere else don't you?
As a matter of fact, you can go back and find my posts when we first started discussing this and I thought what he said about black people was more offensive than anything else he had to say.
Of course, on this thread it's all gay all the time so not much else got discussed, but still...
The funny part for me is that while I'm typing this, at the top of the page on topix is an ad that says "Phil Robertson Fired! Do you agree? Vote."
He was never fired and most of us never expected him to be. It's all hype and you goofballs ate it up.
What vote?? Regardless the blacks beat out the gays this time..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
This has got to be the gayest thread on topix.
You have got to be the gayest poster on topix.......But we already knew that..

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>"How exactly has the gay community been "stomped down in the swamp"?"
In the only way they understand, in an "in your face way".
Concur.. No truer words were ever spoken.. Well other than mine.. ;-)

Eagle
BertsCorner files

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> You seem upset by facts. That's too bad. He's not the only one who has said that to you.
I'm neither fat nor chubby, but you certainly seem to have an overwhelming need for me to be that for some reason. Would it change a thing about your own circumstances? I don't think so.
You present yourself as a peanut headed old f*rt who probably almost never (if even ever) has an original thought and somebody who must parrot the words and phrases of others.
You should worry more about you and less about me. The pic you posted didn't do anything you tell yourself it did. It demonstrated that my little mother had on jeans and her New Balance tennies her doctor has asked her to wear as much as possible because of a peripheral neuropathy. Why would I expect her, at 88 years old, to dress up when she's coming to her daughter's home to spend the day with her family. I want her to be comfortable. She can dress for church (which she does) or when she goes out for dinner (ditto). But here in the country? She should be right at home. Maybe we could have used a better photographer:-) Sue me. It wasn't posted for commercial use, nutcase. It was a family candid.
Don't try to tell people what they see. We all have eyes and are looking at the same thing you are. Now, how people interpret what they see depends on whether or not there is some particular agenda they have in mind, or if they're just looking without prejudice.
You obviously have a failed agenda, but you did a pretty good job of discrediting your own lies and falsehoods and are too dimwitted to comprehend exactly how it was that you cut off your nose to spite your silly toothless face.
huh? You are the one who lied. All your babble here has nothing much to do with the real truth. For one I never posted a photo. You are baiting!
You lied about someone you stated was in that photo. Wonder who is watching? Slobber jockey who is drooling again? You! You use those words a lot. It mostly describes you, to a "t"!

How many times have you felt the need to explain your mother, I wonder? Odd! Shame on you. You just got caught being what you say others are that you disagree with. You are just a chubby hillbilly with a hillbilly family. It's ok. Just don't poke at others when it is you too!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>"I don't use multiple ID's to post here."
I'm not buying that.
I don't care whether you buy it or not. I don't have time to tell you any pretty lies. I am not posting here using different/multiple ID's. If I post here not signed in, you'll see me as NTR1 posting from my home state. I don't control which city I'm assigned to when I post.
BertsCorner files

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>"I don't use multiple ID's to post here."
I'm not buying that.
She knows she is lying. Someone else knows it too!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>"How exactly has the gay community been "stomped down in the swamp"?"
In the only way they understand, in an "in your face way".
That Chick-Fil-A thing that happened last year, now the Duck Dynasty deal ... if your business needs a boost in market share, tell the gay community that you believe their lifestyle is wrong, and tens of millions of people who never heard of you will become instant fans. That's why I think Obama's highly public political posturing towards the Winter Olympics over Russia's anti-gay laws will only boost international support of Russian athletes competing in the events and create animosity towards the U.S. Competitors, many who are not gay but will be forced to wear gay looking uniforms.

The president has failed Americans once again.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
In my own words huh?
Okay, marriage is the formal, legally binding union of two consenting adults.
Simple enough isn't it?
Marriage is a unique social institution that recognizes the interdependence of the two parties by conferring specific rights and responsibilities on those individuals that choose to formalize their relationship.
I could go on, but at this point I think it might be best if you gave us your definition of marriage in your own words.
You up to that?
You are wrong.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Where do you come up with this stuff? You must be finding it difficult to research these days, huh? My family doesn't hide from me, you moron. I"m exhausted from enjoying my family this Christmas. It was a lot of work, a lot of fun, and because you're revealed your methods, it's obviously NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
No matter how many times you say it, I am neither a bigot nor a hypocrite. I've been consistent always, and if I've ever had a change of heart, it has been with due consideration and after weighing all the evidence and facts.
I don't have to look in the mirror to know that what you and your sycophants post is hate filled and based on ignorance and superficial nonsense. I don't own that cr*p. Just don't. I also don't like you being on the same side of the immigration debate as rational decent human beings. I resent you being on this bus. You destroy credibility and cause those opposed to full-blown amnesty to be dismissed, and I reject you and any implied association with you. You don't belong in this debate. Take your KKK mentality, your white supremacist fear mongers, and your dimwitted none thinkers and go p*ss up a stump. You embarrass me and others who aren't here for the same reasons you are.
I will NEVER go along with your point of view, because I will never support your intolerance and your unfounded fears. In fact, I think you have created even bigger problems than we should be trying to solve by doing something NOW - not indefinitely postponing finding solutions. That will lead to greater problems down the road - just like gridlock in Congress is magnifying the likelihood of future economic peril. I primarily blame the Republican party because they LOST the election. It's not their call, and I don't want to do it their way. Do you get that? Voters said "No thank you."
"ntr"
You are saying that the republican's who have a majority in the house should just bow out? That they should simply go along with everything and anything that the boy president nobama and the left loon liberals want? Fortunately the checks and balance dealie is working out.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Carlos Danger

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
I was gone for a little over three hours having a meal and watching a movie with my husband.
I know this may be beyond your ability to grasp, but topix is not the center of the universe for some of us.
Ya,ok. You spend more time in here than in your husband

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to watch a reality production about a family that produces duck calls when they can watch something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HOOOOOOOOWL!
Who wants to watch a reality production about a family that produces duck calls when they can watch something like this,

BEVERLY HILLBILLIES

http://youtu.be/QvumM86x3PA

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC
money4nothing and your checks4free.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a covenant between a man, a woman and god.
Concur.
Carlos Danger

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care whether you buy it or not. I don't have time to tell you any pretty lies. I am not posting here using different/multiple ID's. If I post here not signed in, you'll see me as NTR1 posting from my home state. I don't control which city I'm assigned to when I post.
Hey Granny Thunder Panties, are you on your 1st or 2nd 1/5 of vodka for the day? Go sleep it off
Carlos Danger

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Unemployment benefits for 1.3 million expire Saturday
Congress failed to extend recession-era program
During negotiations over the budget deal earlier this month, House Speaker John Boehner suggested he was open to an extension if the White House came up with a plan. But the provision didn't make it into the deal that President Obama signed last week.
Read more: http://www.wptz.com/news/money/Unemployment-b...
That would be 1.3 million liberals, right?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the definition that makes you happy then hold on to it. As long as you understand that the law will recognize another definition.
Citizens won't however.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What vote?? Regardless the blacks beat out the gays this time..
Eagle
"What vote?? "
----------

This one...

http://pages.townhall.com/campaign/th-phil-ro...

It's from townhall.com and meant to take advantage of you loony tune right wingers just like most everything else the right wing puts out these days.

They think you're stupid.

Not even sure what the rest of your post was supposed to mean so I'll just ignore it unless you care to explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 189,261 - 189,280 of240,447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama: US always has been a nation of immigrants 14 min spocko 99
Message to Mexico: Will trade you 10,000 illega... 20 min the Light 15
Obama blamed for immigration influx 25 min the Light 141
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 25 min ---Wild Irish Rose--- 134,777
Four-Year-Old Crosses Border -- Alone 49 min Shockalocka 22
President's Party Asks Why He's Avoiding the Bo... 1 hr the Light 39
Food, water, smiles greet migrants shipped to A... 1 hr Cat74 26
•••
•••