The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381687 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#223437 Dec 15, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there ever a point to be made? And if so, what would that point be?
ouuuuogh muoiy gooughd....you are sooooo deep....

i thought so..

thanks for not exceeding my expectations of you...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#223439 Dec 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ima :)
Let's KEEP Going!
They are mad as heck!
Because their pResident has FAILED them ...
How did Obama fail us?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#223440 Dec 15, 2013
The Evolving Science of Stents
New Challenges, New Materials, New Hopes

The first commercially available stent was created by the Argentinean physician, Julio Palmaz. His stent had a major impact on the management of atherosclerotic arterial disease. Specifically, it revolutionized the management of coronary artery disease. Many coronary bypass surgeries that would have once been inevitable can now be avoided through stenting.

St. Croix valley

#223441 Dec 15, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Science didn't save my life and you are being delusional.. There is no science in stents or a pacer..
Eagle
yeah...you're quite the dick , aren't you?

your existence proves the point i am making...the god of your fundie cult would have had you die..

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#223442 Dec 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
nutter WAS the 'head honcho' on here until some started SEEING thru her lies.
Not so much anymore.
WE can't have a decent debate BECAUSE of people like her, and the blood sucking TICK!
Hang in there Q!
Thank you for ALL you do.
Plus ALL the other *Patriots* on this forum ...
I'm STAYING unless I do get 'banned'...
And they have NO REASON to DO that!
I'm not vulgar or profane ... like some want people to believe by posting those VULGAR american lady comments. Those that KNOW me, KNOW they aren't me.
;~)
You're the epitome of ignorant America.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#223443 Dec 15, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So he is confused it was on your pub thread.. Still HC exposed said child when knowing I would pick up on it..
Eagle
So now it's all about you?

I don't recall exactly when or what thread all that was on, but I know it wasn't Captain Jacks. He wasn't only confused, he was downright lying.

But HC made a very mild reference to GR's son, but HE provided all the details. And she didn't post anything know YOU would pick up on it. Come one, you can't be serious.

But anyone making a huge stink over anything posted about GR's son is a freakin' hypocrite considering the filthy and vicious things that have been posted by you people about other people's children.

So excuse me if I don't join you all at the wailing wall over poor wittle GR. After all, what's the common retort you all give? If you post about something, it's fair game. You people research others even when they haven't posted something personal.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#223445 Dec 15, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Science didn't save my life and you are being delusional.. There is no science in stents or a pacer..
Eagle
So the Coronary Artery Angioplasty (PCI, Heart Stent Surgery) device that a surgeon stuck into you to place the stint in your heart was not the result of science?

By now I would have to assume you're messing with people or you're plain crazy.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#223446 Dec 15, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
While Obama works on his website China conquered the moon;
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/photos/C/c...
China conquered nothing.

Level 9

Vallejo, CA

#223447 Dec 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO IDEA who has
OR
who hasn't ...
The names do not "interest ME @ all.
Just a poster bringing the name up piqued my curiosity ...
So I thought I would go there and SEE!
Glad I did ...
Evidently a LOT of history of 'animosity'
between some of the posters on this thread.
I wasn't around THEN.
Do NOT care about it.
BUT
Did want to bring it to the forefront here.
NOW ... let 'em FIGHT it out amongst themselves and
LEAVE ME OUT of it.
It all there in "magnetic ink" as Posi called it.
~AL
So just for fun you thought you'd instigate more fighting among people by bringing forward old threads and posts.

Half the people that posted on those threads don't even post here anymore.

If you don't care about it, then why bring it to the "forefront here" when no one else truly cares about it at all?

You don't want to be left out of anything. That's why you try to create so much trouble.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#223448 Dec 15, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that statement Eagle it will never make it right.
Maybe now you understand what I meant when I said it was embarrassing to be seen posting on the same thread as some of these people?

St. Croix valley

#223449 Dec 15, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
While Obama works on his website China conquered the moon;
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/photos/C/c...
the third nation to do a soft landing on the moon conquers it??

is this what your wife told you on your wedding night?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#223450 Dec 15, 2013
You Been Warned wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a possible class action lawsuit in the works amongst multiple people in this thread. We are seeking more from the Kentucky threads also.
You should cease & desist now as everything you say after this point will be used against you in civil court as proof of your malicious intent to harass & stalk the regulars of this thread.
Yeah sure Ricky Boy. No one has said any thing that would warrant any such action. Mor-on!

Level 9

Vallejo, CA

#223451 Dec 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and those are scientific studies...science saved your life. ya big wussy.
you are the dog that bites the hand that feeds it...
have you met American lady? you two could have puppies...
LMAO! "you two could have puppies."

Now THAT would be a miracle of modern science. Just don't tell Eagle.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#223452 Dec 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
nutter WAS the 'head honcho' on here until some started SEEING thru her lies.
Not so much anymore.
WE can't have a decent debate BECAUSE of people like her, and the blood sucking TICK!
Hang in there Q!
Thank you for ALL you do.
Plus ALL the other *Patriots* on this forum ...
I'm STAYING unless I do get 'banned'...
And they have NO REASON to DO that!
I'm not vulgar or profane ... like some want people to believe by posting those VULGAR american lady comments. Those that KNOW me, KNOW they aren't me.
;~)
You are right AL! we know you too well and know there is an imposter who is extremely vulgar. And we know you're a real patriot.
Har Har

Derby, UK

#223453 Dec 15, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe now you understand what I meant when I said it was embarrassing to be seen posting on the same thread as some of these people?
Still here you are -- day after day.
Fancy that.

St. Croix valley

#223454 Dec 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure Ricky Boy. No one has said any thing that would warrant any such action. Mor-on!
no-one gives that much of a crap about the 'american gutter waif' to file a suit...

there might be a civil ignorance of the bitch...but that would be all.
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#223455 Dec 15, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it's all about you?
I don't recall exactly when or what thread all that was on, but I know it wasn't Captain Jacks. He wasn't only confused, he was downright lying.
But HC made a very mild reference to GR's son, but HE provided all the details. And she didn't post anything know YOU would pick up on it. Come one, you can't be serious.
But anyone making a huge stink over anything posted about GR's son is a freakin' hypocrite considering the filthy and vicious things that have been posted by you people about other people's children.
So excuse me if I don't join you all at the wailing wall over poor wittle GR. After all, what's the common retort you all give? If you post about something, it's fair game. You people research others even when they haven't posted something personal.
So Ghosted son is fair game since you hate him. Wtf kinda person are you.

St. Croix valley

#223457 Dec 15, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "you two could have puppies."
Now THAT would be a miracle of modern science. Just don't tell Eagle.
Are you kidding?! it's Eagle's womb they are renting out as the surrogate!!! he gets naming rights...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#223458 Dec 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Q-cumber. It's happen before on Topix. Nows your chance to steer clear of American Lady. You wouldn't want an anonymous proxy to link you to her.

Just saying.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#223460 Dec 15, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> You are right AL! we know you too well and know there is an imposter who is extremely vulgar. And we know you're a real patriot.
American Lady is nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump spurs a fresh wave of Latino activism 6 min Coconuts For Trump 14
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 11 min Quirky 331
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min Quirky 140,932
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 28 min Fit2Serve 142
News Federal Data Show Surge in Illegals Caught at U... 2 hr Three Days 1
News How Trump broke the rules of modern politics, a... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California 3 hr Quirky 14
More from around the web