The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
185,561 - 185,580 of 245,383 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as Santa Claus either.
Of course there's a "thing" called Santa Claus. He's a photo, a symbol, a guy earning a paycheck at the mall, or for riding on a float in a parade somewhere, the parents who delight in fooling your young self and placing toys and gifts under the tree because they love seeing the naive delight on your face and don't need any credit at all for loving and wanting you to have a little magic before reality takes hold - around age five. He's the character in the film, the book many are read on Christmas eve, the excuse to collect "Toys for Tots" simply because grown men love Christmas magic every bit as much as little children.

Go smoke whatever it is you smoke and leave Christmas cheer to those of us who will both celebrate the birth of Christ and who also welcome Santa Claus. It's tradition, and I have Jewish friends who will put up Christmas trees and surreptitiously celebrate with gifts under those trees for their loved ones. Everybody pretty much loves Christmas and the holidays except for Scrooge, you Scrooge - even pagans and atheists like food and lit trees, and who doesn't like a thoughtful gift - both to give and to receive? That makes us human. What's sad is to be alone during the holidays with no traditions, no family or friends, no cheer, and no festivals of love and light or fattening foods you simply cannot resist.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>" you would had freely shared it......."
Did you learn how to conjugate at Stanford too?
"would had freely shared it...."
......."would had".........
Were you folks on the extreme right raised by Neanderthals? Are you "borrowing" an account? Is that your POS account? Obviously, you had to sign in in order to issue instructions to your "crew" of brain dead zombies.
POS never said much of any consequence, but this is a new one....."would had"...
It's too stoopid in her for any form of rational debate.
Ya'll get back to what would Jesus do, but I know he had a temper under certain circumstances. Somebody turn over some tables, knock some knuckleheads together, and eliminate some of the trash that's in this room.
WHY DO JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH LOOK SO ANGRY IN THIS NATIVITY SCENE?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/10/ch...
Traditional nativity scenes generally offer up well-known Bible characters: Mary, Joseph, the wise men and animals surrounding baby Jesus in a manger. While that’s the typical layout, some companies take liberties with the nativity, adding their own personal touch — and David Nedrow’s and Bob Abele’s Negativity Scene is no exception.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
People, like you, who spam the boards are considered childish simpletons. LMAO.
Republicans Insult America by Making Paul Ryan the Face of Compassionate Conservatism
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/14/republ...
If a person is considered compassionate, they are said to have profound feelings and displays of empathy and passionate regard for the suffering of others. Over the past few weeks, Republican Paul Ryan, who is renowned for having profound antipathy and blatant contempt for the suffering of other Americans was being touted as the new face of rebranded Republicans as compassionate conservatives. For many Americans, the term compassionate conservative is the prototypical oxymoron, and although Republicans do have compassion for the rich and corporations, their conservatism is best defined as unwilling to change their utter contempt for 98% of the population.
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

F "Happy Holidays."

I know my Identity as a Christian.

You dont know anything until you learn about the ways of God.

"Kingdom Identity Ministries" can help put you on a path to glory and success.

Merry Christmas

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course there's a "thing" called Santa Claus. He's a photo, a symbol, a guy earning a paycheck at the mall, or for riding on a float in a parade somewhere, the parents who delight in fooling your young self and placing toys and gifts under the tree because they love seeing the naive delight on your face and don't need any credit at all for loving and wanting you to have a little magic before reality takes hold - around age five. He's the character in the film, the book many are read on Christmas eve, the excuse to collect "Toys for Tots" simply because grown men love Christmas magic every bit as much as little children.
Go smoke whatever it is you smoke and leave Christmas cheer to those of us who will both celebrate the birth of Christ and who also welcome Santa Claus. It's tradition, and I have Jewish friends who will put up Christmas trees and surreptitiously celebrate with gifts under those trees for their loved ones. Everybody pretty much loves Christmas and the holidays except for Scrooge, you Scrooge - even pagans and atheists like food and lit trees, and who doesn't like a thoughtful gift - both to give and to receive? That makes us human. What's sad is to be alone during the holidays with no traditions, no family or friends, no cheer, and no festivals of love and light or fattening foods you simply cannot resist.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Make sure you have a nice painting of the last supper up on the wall in the dining room too.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HOhl6Fk6bPU/S_JtCyh...
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Boy did I hit a nerve!

LOL LOL
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you have a nice painting of the last supper up on the wall in the dining room too.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HOhl6Fk6bPU/S_JtCyh...
That means Nutter1 will have to remove her portrait of "Black Panther Legend." Elder Cleavage.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

the Chandler Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico creates multiple characters who share his feelings. X Man and Voranus are two examples. Example: They both hate Ghost Rider and worship Rose and Nutter 1 and despise successful White people.
Rico's inferiority complex is the source. He posts non stop 20 to 24 hours a day while normal people are out in the real world living their lives
He is 40 I think. This "lifestyle" probably is due to his obnoxious persona and need to win every argument no matter what cost.
Good people in the world are dying off. Rico keeps living - I dont see the logic in this
You're lying again. What is it with you and your habit of lying? It's not very Christian of you you know.

First of all, Rico, X-Man, and Vorenus are all three different people, and you know it. So accusing Rico of being X-Man and Vorenus is not only a blatant lie, it's stupid.

No one worships me or NTR, and none of us "despise successful people," you silly thing.

You're a very disturbed individual. Seek help.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

The reality for Christians living under the shadow of Pakistan's blasphemy law
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/the.rea...
Living in a land of 97 per cent Muslims, the Christians in Pakistan have the fear of persecution all the time in the guise of threats, discrimination and hatred. But one intimidation that hovers over them every time is the blasphemy law.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Would some of the "trash" include YOUR non stop spamming of the thread with far left literature?
Not to mention to tired stories of waging battle against "racists" and "bigots."
"too tired", dimwit. No, it wouldn't.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Wild Irish Rose was reportedly born at 11 51 am

At 1152 am she spoke her first words:

FU Troll!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>" you would had freely shared it......."
Did you learn how to conjugate at Stanford too?
"would had freely shared it...."
......."would had".........
Were you folks on the extreme right raised by Neanderthals? Are you "borrowing" an account? Is that your POS account? Obviously, you had to sign in in order to issue instructions to your "crew" of brain dead zombies.
POS never said much of any consequence, but this is a new one....."would had"...
It's too stoopid in her for any form of rational debate.
Ya'll get back to what would Jesus do, but I know he had a temper under certain circumstances. Somebody turn over some tables, knock some knuckleheads together, and eliminate some of the trash that's in this room.
LOL...they've raised stupid to an art form.

I think their new strategy must be, if they can't win the debate and they can't run everyone else off with insults and lies then they are just going to be so completely stupid and crazy that any sane person will eventually give up and leave.

It might be working.

Anyway, we're going to go visit some family and stop by our favorite café.

Have a good one and don't get to close to any of the trolls.

That kind of stupid is liable to rub off.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again. What is it with you and your habit of lying? It's not very Christian of you you know.
First of all, Rico, X-Man, and Vorenus are all three different people, and you know it. So accusing Rico of being X-Man and Vorenus is not only a blatant lie, it's stupid.
No one worships me or NTR, and none of us "despise successful people," you silly thing.
"Damage control report." David Hedison "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea 1965

Like I said, Rose. I hit a raw nerve.

This is all becoming common knowledge to most posters and there is little your lying can do to stop it.

That a long time respected poster like Quirky has similar beliefs only further substantiates my hypothesis.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Who has more wrinkles?

Rose or Nutter?

"A tough call," says CBS announcer Laurene Kennedy. "They're both in that check out generation."

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rico creates multiple characters who share his feelings. X Man and Voranus are two examples. Example: They both hate Ghost Rider and worship Rose and Nutter 1 and despise successful White people.
Rico's inferiority complex is the source. He posts non stop 20 to 24 hours a day while normal people are out in the real world living their lives
He is 40 I think. This "lifestyle" probably is due to his obnoxious persona and need to win every argument no matter what cost.
Good people in the world are dying off. Rico keeps living - I dont see the logic in this
Loser, Rose has nothing in common with Ghost Rider (Nutter). Get your facts straight. Rico has a very well-paid career that is union and which required specialty technical training. He earns a very nice livelihood, something with which you are quite obviously unfamiliar. He owns his home. Vorenus is an educated professional who affords his family a very high standard of living.

No matter how many times you lie about others, all you've really done is reveal the truth about yourself, dude. Why don't you go admire your kitchen makeover or something. Watch an old episode of "Married with Children", head out early to the club and instruct a dancer on technique or something. Or, just help DP come up with a new "story". That guy can use some help from a few characters.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Rose and Nutter are so old they were both waitresses at the last supper!

Giggle. giggle. giggle.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Rico uses a lot of different names, but I never thought he was X-man or Vorenus.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser, Rose has nothing in common with Ghost Rider (Nutter). Get your facts straight. Rico has a very well-paid career that is union and which required specialty technical training. He earns a very nice livelihood, something with which you are quite obviously unfamiliar. He owns his home. Vorenus is an educated professional who affords his family a very high standard of living.
No matter how many times you lie about others, all you've really done is reveal the truth about yourself, dude. Why don't you go admire your kitchen makeover or something. Watch an old episode of "Married with Children", head out early to the club and instruct a dancer on technique or something. Or, just help DP come up with a new "story". That guy can use some help from a few characters.
I think it is poetic justice that you reportedly mingled with the Kentucky high society and now you must mingle with the garbage I mentioned above

Whats next, granma?

KFC
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

the Chandler poster wrote:
<quoted text>
More damage control spin from a reputed child killer and theif of property
LOL LOL LOL
Why do keep saying that NTR is a child killer? Not only is it cruel to say to someone that lost someone she loved, but it's just plain stupid. I know you 2 don't like each other, but let it rest.
American Lady

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

My eyes are stuck shut with dried dobie jizz tee hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 5 min scirocco 167
Skip comparisons with Mexico 1 hr RIP 8
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 1 hr RIP 81
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 1 hr Responsibility 126
Border Surge Complicates GOP Pitch to Hispanics 1 hr Caligula 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Caligula 135,030
Gov. Fallin demands answers on illegal immigrat... 5 hr foster 6
•••
•••