The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#220452 Dec 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they worship the same god....the god of abraham. they are in the abrahamic cult with the christians. just different sects of the same cult.
What the hell do you know? Oh, by the way, when are you going to show us proof that there is no God? Or do you have another dinner date coming up real soon?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#220453 Dec 8, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there were no Jews in Eden. I was just checking since you posted a few time "God is Great" or as the Muslims say "Allahu Akbar" which means "Allah is Great" and has been translated as "God is Great".
Can a good Muslim be a good American?
http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/davich/2385...
“This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish,” the forwarded email stated.“Send it on to everyone.”

The email then presents the case for a resounding “no” to that question, citing bullet-point reasoning, from theologically to philosophically.

“No, because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.”

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#220454 Dec 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they worship the same god....the god of abraham. they are in the abrahamic cult with the christians. just different sects of the same cult.
as I have posted, yur dishonest, you lie, you're a hater:

cult noun, often attributive \&#712;k&#601;lt\
: a small religious group that is not part of a larger and more accepted religion and that has beliefs regarded by many people as extreme or dangerous

: a situation in which people admire and care about something or someone very much or too much

: a small group of very devoted supporters or fans

deny it and further cement your already near mythical reputation as a liar. and hater

#220456 Dec 8, 2013
Archbishop: Mexican cartel threatened Catholic seminary
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/04/arch...
Reports of extortion have become increasingly common as drug cartels expand their reach in Mexico. But public denouncements of such attempts are rare.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#220457 Dec 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jews were kicked out of Eden"
Were Adam and Eve Jewish? If they were, we are all descended from the Jewish people.
The human race was thrown out of Eden.
You're just making this up as you go along.
He's stoned again.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#220458 Dec 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
more proof of what a dishonest, clueless turd you are, I rarely converse with DP.
Next lie, kitten rescuer?
Exactly where am I being dishonest?

What does how often you "converse with Dp" have to do with you being the kind of person to cheer on his racist rants?

Next attempt, racist?

#220459 Dec 8, 2013
The Truth of Genesis: Evolution and the Trinity Are False Doctrines!!
http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/The-Truth-of-G...
When God (Yehovah) assigned the angel Lucifer as overseer of this universe (Earth), the following day after Creation Week, this world was a paradise. The Moon was a smooth, craterless world. Mars had flowing water and vegetation. The fifth planet was a transitional celestial body of part gas and part solid surface, but became the Asteroid Belt after Lucifer lost the Extra-Celestial Civil War, in 245 Million BC.
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do you know? Oh, by the way, when are you going to show us proof that there is no God? Or do you have another dinner date coming up real soon?
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#220460 Dec 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so this is your new angle for getting attention huh?
Makes as much sense as anything else you've tried I guess.
Lord knows the political thing hasn't been working out for ya.
The last thing I have to say about this is that you probably don't believe there's a God at all because if there is and if there's going to be a judgement, these words will be read back to you right before you go down in flames.
I'm cool with that.
You broke the law of chastity as you had sex before marriage. And, to top it off, you abused the power of procreation with a man. God intended man and woman to procreate, to have children in his image. This is a sacred act that should not be for recreational purposes. To go a step further, you should block all impure thoughts from your mind. That can be achieve through church, Bible study, prayer, and keeping the sabbath day holy.

I can tell that you let many impure thoughts in. Impure thoughts can lead to homosexuality. You are very undisciplined, Jax and you have no morals. That is dwhy you are the way you are. Many of the posters are right about you. You will be judged by God. You denied Jesus and his teachings. You deny his atonement for our sins, and you will suffer his wrath you heathen.

God does not recognize your phoney marriage either. You are living in sin with another man. That is not a marriage at all.

Level 8

Location hidden

#220461 Dec 8, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are claiming that "God" is real the burden of proof is on you to prove it. You are in the same position as he is because you cannot prove what you claim.

You're attempting to prove a negative proof fallacy. You're claiming something is true or real because it cannot be proven false. This is unsound logic.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#220462 Dec 8, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Obama asked for the job of leadng them. He assured us he was the man for the job. He can't. No excuses, HE failed.
"Them?" No, he did NOT ask for the job of leading enemy, obstructionist asshats like Boehner and company.

Try again, failure.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#220463 Dec 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned that bucktoothed moron AL can save all the religious bullsh*t she's been spouting and go to h*ll.
She's all over anyone she thinks is a "liberal" no matter what they say, but DP calls her Savior a "B*stard" and she's got no problem with it because he's a "conservative.
He's not a conservative and she's not a Christian. Not by a long shot on either count.
Snowflake is just stupid and trying to get his share of the spotlight.
Must have hit a nerve. lol
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#220464 Dec 8, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>You broke the law of chastity as you had sex before marriage. And, to top it off, you abused the power of procreation with a man. God intended man and woman to procreate, to have children in his image. This is a sacred act that should not be for recreational purposes. To go a step further, you should block all impure thoughts from your mind. That can be achieve through church, Bible study, prayer, and keeping the sabbath day holy.
I can tell that you let many impure thoughts in. Impure thoughts can lead to homosexuality. You are very undisciplined, Jax and you have no morals. That is dwhy you are the way you are. Many of the posters are right about you. You will be judged by God. You denied Jesus and his teachings. You deny his atonement for our sins, and you will suffer his wrath you heathen.
God does not recognize your phoney marriage either. You are living in sin with another man. That is not a marriage at all.
Always nice to get the opinion of someone who lives in the first century A.D.

Sadly for you, the world's moved on since the days of illiterate, itinerate sheep-shaggers and their mesmerized, imbecile followers.

Buh-bye, buffoon!:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#220465 Dec 8, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>You broke the law of chastity as you had sex before marriage...blah, blah....
I had sex before marriage, too. YOUR marriage....[snicker]
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#220466 Dec 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned that bucktoothed moron AL can save all the religious bullsh*t she's been spouting and go to h*ll.
She's all over anyone she thinks is a "liberal" no matter what they say, but DP calls her Savior a "B*stard" and she's got no problem with it because he's a "conservative.
He's not a conservative and she's not a Christian. Not by a long shot on either count.
Snowflake is just stupid and trying to get his share of the spotlight.
You might be too far gone to be saved. You doing the work of Satan with diligence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#220468 Dec 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the ulnar nerve. If only people were laughing with you.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#220470 Dec 8, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I get the impression you think you are about the smartest poster here. Am I right with about your opinion on that?
Not even close.

There are several people that post here that are smarter and more knowledgeable than I am.

Now ask me if I think I'm smarter than DP.

That's another story altogether.

;)

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#220471 Dec 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's stoned again.
LOL...must have got hold of some of the good stuff this time.
The Living Bra

Santa Ana, CA

#220473 Dec 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like the T!tback Chandler poster!

What did one of your sagging boobs say to the other?

"We better perk up or everyone's gonna think we're nuts!"
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#220474 Dec 8, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>You might be too far gone to be saved. You doing the work of Satan with diligence.
There is no such person or being as "Satan." He's as imaginary and fictional as Punch and Judy.

Try again.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#220475 Dec 8, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>If you are referring to our elected government officials, yes, he most certainly did. You are wrong.
Do you seriously not know the difference between loyal American politicians and the enemy, obstructionist Republican right?

You're extremely stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 1 hr mark smith 56
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 1 hr Who Guessed It 69
The Smart Way to Stop Illegal Immigration 1 hr Quirky 1
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr barefoot2626 1,635
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 3 hr Who Guessed it 21
Study: Valleya s unauthorized immigrants mostly... 3 hr Who 8
Immigration Reform That Doesn't 'Turn Off The M... 5 hr Guess Who 7
More from around the web