The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412724 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#217842 Dec 4, 2013
illegal hired hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister says im bigger than you.
You're misquoting her, she said you're much more obese.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#217843 Dec 4, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>And we asked you to quit defrauding the government out of SS money but you ignored us too.
If you think there is fraud you go right ahead and notify SS about it.. Do your duty as a good American would.. Bet you can't..

Eagle

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#217844 Dec 4, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Please repost the post where I stated I was against a "livable" wage and then we can discuss it.
I was once a minimum wage earner, I didn't like it and improved my situation to better my quality of life. Why don't you?
Lets simplify this.

Do you support a raise in minimum wage that pays a wage that raises Americans out of poverty guidelines?

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217845 Dec 4, 2013
I blow me wrote:
<quoted text>
As you swallowed it?
Left over pumpkin pie, yes I did.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#217846 Dec 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>google translator is far from perfect and is being edited every day. It's a work in progress.
Yahoo is the best I found but never have a need to use it.. I simply don't care enough to look up what someone says in a foreign language on these forums..

Eagle

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#217847 Dec 4, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, the far left are anti christian and see all christians as religious nutjobs and here's out traitorous president quoting a foreigner criticizing this country.
When it comes to veracity, I'll take Putin over the proven liar[29 times] Oblamer.
The dumpocrats and the tree huggers have done irreparable harm to our economy. To paraphrase Marie Antoinette, let them eat clean air.
Now, boyson, where is that $85 billion a month going?
For once in your Topix life, show you have a spine, some honesty, some integrity. I know you can do it.
LOL...Marie Antoinette would make a good spokesperson for the brand of capitalism the far right supports.

"Let them eat cake" just about sums up the attitude and the lack of awareness you've displayed on a regular basis.

You can lie and twist anything you want, but the Pope didn't criticize our country.

He made some comments about the global economy.

I guess the question here is when are you going to show a little integrity and honesty because I haven't seen it yet.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217848 Dec 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope before him WAS a Nazi.
Literally.
Look it up.
Ah, now you're back to form, a christian hater. and a cowardly, spineless curr..

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#217849 Dec 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Literally.
Look it up.
Did he practice that while being pope?? Or are you just talking out of your azz like usual??

Eagle

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217851 Dec 4, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "women in the military make great cooks, nothing else."
<quoted text>
Even "mdbuilder" threw his daughter out there informing you that women can do many of the things that men do in the military.
So women have to worry about getting raped? In case you didn't know, ugly things happen in battle. Men have to worry about getting harmed too.
There is no way you've ever served in the military. You're a joke.
2659000, I still remember it. 0844 Artillery Number 62 in the draft lottery too.

try again, Poco.

Level 6

Location hidden

#217852 Dec 4, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He already called the last pope a Nazi.. What more is there to be said??
Eagle
Eagle, the Pope before this one was a Nazi.

I didn't like him, his style or his view of the world, but he really was a member of the Nazi Youth.

Truth is, when Ratzenberger stepped down Nuns celebrated in the streets and Priests around the world said prayers of thanks.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#217853 Dec 4, 2013
Rico the Navy SEAL wrote:
<quoted text>l was the navy seal who took out osama bin laden
I hope it was a nice place, and did he wear a red dress?
X L N T

Los Angeles, CA

#217855 Dec 4, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, now you're back to form, a christian hater. and a cowardly, spineless curr..
You want facts....
You're a pretentious ostentatious motormouth windbag that's perpetually in form...lol.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217856 Dec 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Marie Antoinette would make a good spokesperson for the brand of capitalism the far right supports.
"Let them eat cake" just about sums up the attitude and the lack of awareness you've displayed on a regular basis.
You can lie and twist anything you want, but the Pope didn't criticize our country.
I guess the question here is when are you going to show a little integrity and honesty because I haven't seen it yet.
You spineless mincing little poof, in one post you metaphorically fellate the present pope, in the next you accuse his predecessor of being a nazi. what a spineless dirtbag you are.

In short you're worthless.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217857 Dec 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, where is that $85 billion a month from Oblamer going? Answer, coward.
Bawk, bawk.

Level 6

Location hidden

#217859 Dec 4, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, now you're back to form, a christian hater. and a cowardly, spineless curr..
That's just stupid, but I guess considering the source I should expect stupid comments.

Most of the people I care about, including the man I married, are Christians.

I have no hostility toward there faith at all.

I guess it's just easier for an intellectually challenged right winger like you to make ridiculous accusations than it is to engage in an actual conversation, but you're way off base here.

Anyway, I've criticized a lot of religious figures and institutions. Some Christian, some Muslim, some from other faiths, but that doesn't mean I hate Christians.

I've got nothing good to say about Westboro (just as an example).

As far as the previous Pope, Ratzenberger was a member of the Hitler Youth. Joining had been made mandatory, but the simple fact remains that at one time he was a Nazi.

Level 6

Location hidden

#217860 Dec 4, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
You spineless mincing little poof, in one post you metaphorically fellate the present pope, in the next you accuse his predecessor of being a nazi. what a spineless dirtbag you are.
In short you're worthless.
You've turned stupidity into an art form.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217861 Dec 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Literally.
Look it up.
Our prancing mincer is proved a liar and a hater, big surprise:

When Benedict XVI ascended to the papacy after the death of Pope John Paul II in 2005, world Jewish leaders were nervous about the new German-born pope.

Joseph Ratzinger had joined the Hitler youth as a 14-year-old and went on to serve in the German military, as six million Jews were sent off to the death camps. Though Benedict was eventually exonerated and even embraced by Jews -- he called the Holocaust a "dark time" in his life -- his German past continued to haunt him.

"When he was elected pope a lot of alarm bells went off in the Jewish community," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, founder and dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, who had a one-hour private audience with Benedict when he became pope. "First, it was about the Nazi aspect."

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, First in Six Centuries

The Wiesenthal Center launched an investigation into Benedict's role in the Third Reich only to discover the Ratzingers came from a family of anti-Nazis, with no hint of antisemitism.

"The fact that he was in the Hitler youth -- if you were a young child during the Third Reich and you didn't go, you'd be condemned," said Hier. "He didn't volunteer. That's not a blemish. We've done a bunch of research, and that should be very clear.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/pope-bene...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#217862 Dec 4, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Well now that is mighty White of you, suggesting something that won't hurt you a bit because you'll cheat anyway.
I can't help it you or your family is working min. wage jobs.. I really can't..

Eagle

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217864 Dec 4, 2013
Actually it's uber commie putz Georgie Soros who was affectionately known as "Hitler's little Helper"

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#217865 Dec 4, 2013
X L N T wrote:
<quoted text>
You want facts....
You're a pretentious ostentatious motormouth windbag that's perpetually in form...lol.
How long you been banned, Adolph? hahahahahahahha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 2 min USAUSAUSA 171
News Homeland Security unveils sweeping plan to depo... 40 min Jaimie 3
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests 1 hr coco 212
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Mustang 21,020
News Thousands of demonstrators across U.S say 'Not ... 1 hr La Fooliette Tenn... 3
News No sanctuary for illegal immigrants in Miami 2 hr spud 22
News Draft DHS guidelines sharpen focus on those in ... 2 hr CZars_R_US 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 14 hr Quirky 144,310
More from around the web