The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388035 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#215009 Nov 29, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice that the only time they acknowledge Obama as part white is when they want to take credit for something Obama has done?
Ever notice how Gloria likes to acknowledge that Obama is part white when she's getting slammed as a being a racist due to her hate filled comments?
Moral of this story is that they only acknowledge his white side to compliment their argument.
I notice frequently yur a lying coward. Others have too.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Broxburn, UK

#215012 Nov 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>One who robbed banks would be a criminal, whether by gun or by pen.
poor attempt at deflection, that's just what I'd expect a bankrobber to say...

there's no smoke without fire you know....

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#215016 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, I know you've never taken a college English/writing/speech class so stop embarrassing yourself with "trying" to act like you know what's going on here.
When you make a claim... you need to back it up with a valid source you acquired it from.
This isn't Fox News where they just say something and you believe it's true simply because you fall for their cliche talking points like "fair & balanced".
You idiotic, blathering fool, YOUR president lies daily and you slurp it up like spilled gravy on grandmas floor and you want proof? Gawd yur stupid.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#215017 Nov 29, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
-Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>They believe the Messiah is prefect and you must believe, trust, follow, praise and NEVER betray him or your are the enemy that must be publicly ridiculed, shamed, labeled a racist hater, frightwinger etc..
They lose a ton of support that they had before they chased it away when they do that.
<quoted text>
Just a hip shot from another trigger happy illegal alien loving Liberal. Total disconnect to my post.
Don't hate the player... hate the game!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#215020 Nov 29, 2013
Let me fess up to something right now — I watch a good deal of Fox News. It’s not easy but it’s necessary to understand what lunacy I might soon be dealing with, as most conservative arguments are taken directly from whatever Fox News talking point they’ve decided to push.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/republican...
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#215021 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm agnostic... I acknowledge something greater than me. I don't know what it is, but it's called God!
"I'm agnostic... I acknowledge something greater than me."

My name is not God, so please don't call me that again. I know that I'm greater than you.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#215022 Nov 29, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I see physics isn't your strong suit, neither is the truth or politics.

How about this? Oblama gives hundreds of millions to Moochelles cohorts for failed website, but there's nothing to see here, is there?

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#215024 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I would not expect you to know if somebody has been in your computer. I also bet you didn't know that your firewall on your computer has port 80 wide open for anyone to come in. I pinged it several times and you don't even know I was knocking at your front door.
I bet you also didn't know that your computer was entered via packets compliments of Topix's poor website security.
Yes, you should be very afraid... very afraid. Be sure to spend lots of money to check your computer for little Rico's running around.
Just remember... I know everything about you. Be afraid... go buy a gun. Secure your home. Inform the police. Be afraid... afraid I say!!
ROLF!!
Don't need to go buy a gun, already have one. You don't know squat about me, prove it.

Now, lard lad, you going to answer or not, coward?

Ratso Rico "no, i'll stick to blathering aimlessly"

Level 1

Broxburn, UK

#215025 Nov 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news, I know you all are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
You must be the 'new poster over on the FOX forum ...
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!”
Since: Nov 12
Location hidden
'Mods' "MUST" be L-I-B-tarded!
"THeY"
C~A~N~N~O~T
UnderSTanD **TRUE PATRIOTISM**!!!
((((((((((USA))))))))))
**********WE**********
***ARE***
***T H E***
**********ReaL**********
*******P`A`T`R`I`O`T`S********
GOD
BLESS
AMERICA!
(and ALL the "PALE" PEEP$)
I 'WOULD' s~l~a~p
"ALL oF YOU"
PunKS!!!
BeT On iT!
~~~\~\~\~\
I <3 JESUS!!!
Numbers 31:32
These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.
SEE!!! "THaT"
MEANS =
'you LIbtards'
ARE SHEEP!!!
<3 PRAISE THE LORD!<3
anD
KiSS My Go~ To~ HeLL
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TCFCLC ...
Can't EVEN emulate me when you give it "ya best shot'...!!!
em·u·late
Verb
Match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation.
Imitate.
``````````
See ya :)
Gotta catch some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Then I'll be *back*...
Don't go away mad ...
Just go away ...
Don't forget to take ya "socks" with ya ...
It would be a ...
Peaceful Easy Feeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
without you HATE inciters and your ILK on here!
We could get to the CORE of what is 'happening' to/in America ...
AND have a PEACEFUL debate ...
for a change ...
;~)
you are just like the 0 ...
dividers ... ALL ...
living ya 'fantasy' gov FUNDED lives ...
Toodles ...
Actually one of the primary reasons for me visiting this forum was the avant-garde poetry...and you didn't disappoint.

The pain of an unhinged and tortured soul was palpable in the final stanza.

Well done.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#215026 Nov 29, 2013
Let me fess up to something right now — I watch a good deal of Fox News. It’s not easy but it’s necessary to understand what lunacy I might soon be dealing with, as most conservative arguments are taken directly from whatever Fox News talking point they’ve decided to push.
Liar, who do you watch? What shows? What lunacy? What lies?

Level 1

Broxburn, UK

#215028 Nov 29, 2013
I love fox news, it should be on comedy central.

Level 1

Broxburn, UK

#215030 Nov 29, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I see physics isn't your strong suit, neither is the truth or politics.
How about this? Oblama gives hundreds of millions to Moochelles cohorts for failed website, but there's nothing to see here, is there?
so you begin with an obtuse deflection referring to the well known euphamism that there is no smoke without fire....

then instead of giving evidence of how Obama receives money you show how he openly spends it.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Level 1

Broxburn, UK

#215033 Nov 29, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, we all read it, you deflected and he followed your deflection. Get a clue.
you don't actually know what a deflection is do you? LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#215035 Nov 29, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I concede you know Obama well enough to expect that of him....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#215036 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I would not expect you to know if somebody has been in your computer. I also bet you didn't know that your firewall on your computer has port 80 wide open for anyone to come in. I pinged it several times and you don't even know I was knocking at your front door.
I bet you also didn't know that your computer was entered via packets compliments of Topix's poor website security.
Yes, you should be very afraid... very afraid. Be sure to spend lots of money to check your computer for little Rico's running around.
Just remember... I know everything about you. Be afraid... go buy a gun. Secure your home. Inform the police. Be afraid... afraid I say!!
ROLF!!
I say be vigilant of intrusion whether by you or others. LOL

Level 1

Broxburn, UK

#215037 Nov 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then I concede you know Obama well enough to expect that of him....
"...and if you robbed banks you'd be a criminal"

While I appreciate your crippling obama fixation I would draw your attention to the fact that the word "obama" appears nowhere in the above sentence...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#215038 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't hate the player... hate the game!
Whose game? The player's one with the facts?

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#215039 Nov 29, 2013
Obama is a fraud. Even his birth certificate was computer generated.

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#215040 Nov 29, 2013
Chasm widens sucking in the right wing nuts and Teabaggers alike. Traditionalist conservatives are spitting out the poisonous Tea.
Democrats and republican moderates have joined forces. Sweeping aside the Tea Party and the right wing nuts. In all places, Arizona! A previous bestial of the Tea Party.
Between them both they actually came to a budget with bipartisan support. On June 13, 2013 Governor Jan Brewer {R} Led the way that will add over 300,000 of their uninsured citizens to the roles of the insured. Embracing the Obamacare Health Care Plan.
Governor Jan Brewer gathered up her allies and repulsed themselves from the intoxicated Teabaggers and their minions. Carrying it so far as not to answerer any of the Tea and right wing nuts questions and shooting down any of their proposals.
Obamacare exposed the rift that is growing into a chasm where the Tea and the right wing nuts are being pushed into.
Their Senate President Andy Biggs {R} who was a staunch opponent to the Obamacare was swept aside. All these right wing nuts and the Teabaggers, had to say , was similar to what we find on these threads. Right wing nuts and Teabaggers, Constant redundant dysfunctional rhetoric and derogatory remarks. No substance or valid argument. Sputtering and babbling.. Now we know where these urchins get their cue’s from. Rushing Foxes with their Pied Piper’s melodies of “A La Propaganda.”
The chasm widens..

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#215041 Nov 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>One who robbed banks would be a criminal, whether by gun or by pen.
You mean like armed robbery with the use of a pen as a weapon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 2 min HOLLA ISABELLA 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Earl 3,415
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min LarryV 9,760
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 29 min ImFree2Choose 685
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 30 min He Named Me Black... 6
News Unreal. Illegal Immigrants Shut Down Atlanta Hi... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr leprechauna 141,569
More from around the web