The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 8,866)

Showing posts 177,301 - 177,320 of239,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212742
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to bring up corporate subsidies. Let me tell you something. When a tree hugging socialist do-gooder pushes a law through, those laws always come with penalties for the corporations who fail to comply and they also come with rewards for corporations who comply. The corporate welfare that y'all seem to hate so much originated with laws that y'all demand so when you point your crooked old witch finger at the corporations, you need to look at the other old wrinkled digits pointing back at yourself.
What to know why corporations send jobs to other countries? It's because the democrats have forced laws on corporations that makes staying in the USA financial suicide.
Wanna level the playing field? The planet we live on is a sphere idiot.
Corporations in the USA are getting away with paying 0 tax rates these days... now how did you determine that this is financial suicide compliments of Democrats only?

Look... when you reply to me, please do not talk out of your azz.

Large companies find ways to a zero tax rate
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212744
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. You're ALSO in agreement that "Every single thing [Obama] said he wanted or intended to do the Republican majority House has blocked."? Obama has accomplished NOTHING since January of 2011 because of Congress?
Keep showcasing your ignorance, Voranus.
You must have been born yesterday. Apparently the record number of Republican induced filibusters under Obama goes right over your empty head. Moreover... why do you think Harry Reid changed the rules on the filibuster? You that blind to what's going on in Congress or you just another SAP who believes everything that Fox News tells you?

"We can’t let you (Obama/Biden) succeed in anything. That’s our ticket to coming back".
-- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Republican)

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chart: Record Breaking Republican Obstructionism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I can eloquently say to you that it's you who needs to stop showing your ignorance.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212745
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I for one can understand their frustration, especially when you consider their brilliant spokesperson's claim that: "Every single thing he [Obama] said he wanted or intended to do the Republican majority House has blocked".
Why do Nazi teapublicans like yourself support the destruction of the USA. Where in the Patriot handbook does it say it's Patriotic to root for your own Nation to fail?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212746
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Evening *Patriots*...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212747
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Had a nice break from all the 'intellectuals' on here.

Ignorance comes in ALL colors, creeds ...

Just seems THIS board has MORE than it's fair share of IT.

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212748
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Since you 'intellectuals'..
SAY:

MEcare is law.

How come the 0 gets to CHANGE it's
"rules and regs"

at will ...???

I thought THAT WAS Congress's J~O~B ...!!!

WHY do WE even have a 'congress'

IF that's the case.[a president doing as HE pleases]

eh?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212749
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep pleading your case,
Dummovan please.....
Teapublicans like Ray are beyond the event horizon. They hate Obama with a passion, root for his fail and then get upset with him for not keeping promises that Republicans maliciously committed obstructionism on.

So lets play this out... Ray is upset that Obama did not keep certain promises [that Ray opposes anyway].

He's like a dog chasing his tail and gets mad when he manages to bite it.

He should have his guns & right to vote taken away a he's no American.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212750
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporations in the USA are getting away with paying 0 tax rates these days... now how did you determine that this is financial suicide compliments of Democrats only?
Look... when you reply to me, please do not talk out of your azz.
Large companies find ways to a zero tax rate
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
Maybe instead of sitting on your dariare collecting welfare as you point out people who earn money and demand that you need your cut, you should get up off your couch and go get a job and earn your own money so you can complain about how the socialists steal your money and give it to lazy people.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212751
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can keep on pretending that you actually believe half the garbage you post here these days, but we both know better. I don't care what you say about me, DP. It's a d*mned pity that your integrity crumbled like a dried up cookie simply over an egotistical snit fit. I'm not even a liberal socialist by classic definition. I am SOCIAL liberal which means that I don't care about your physical characteristics or personal choices which are none of my business unless you harm a child or impose your will on others or do things that cause harm to innocents. What you smoke or drink or do with your partner at home and in private is none of my business, and I'd like and expect the same consideration.
Generally, I am either moderate or conservative fiscally, but these days I am appalled by the degree and extent of inequality in America, and I want nothing whatsoever to do with any policies that either continue to perpetuate it or accelerate it or justify it. I's wrong, alarming, and if not reversed, it will destroy this nation and turn it into something NOBODY will recognize and everybody will abhor.
September 28th, huh? Do you realize how petulant you are with this feud you have with Jaxx? Do you not understand how unbalanced that seems to many of us?
At any rate, being hostile and angry with the wrong people and having the wrong focus is the hallmark mentality of the lunatic far right fringe whose claims to fame have degenerated into vulgarities, profanity, sexual perversity and complete mental blocks along with denial of truth. There is no form of discrimination and prejudice they haven't evidenced even when they have their specific obvious "hate" preferences. You just sit there beside them while they whisper in emails and PM's about your children who some reject just as others overtly reject anybody who is black or brown skinned. Some father you are, huh? Over what? Your ego?
Look, DP. I AM an old lady of 65 - feisty and still upright for now. I look pretty good for my age according to the people in my life, and have never ever denied my age or pretended otherwise. I'm not ashamed. I'm grateful for every year of life I've lived. Nobody is perfect, but when you live long enough, some degree of what may be nothing more than "the fruitcake lady" wisdom is just second nature, because I've passed through time you're still traversing, and I probably have twenty-five years more experience.
You really should try to differentiate between ego and character and principle and start by being honest in your views. There is no way you can believe what you said before and believe what you say now. Know who you are and own it.
DP's problem is that he has horrid coping skills. When he's proven to be incorrect [which is all the time] instead of making it a learning experience for himself, he lets his short stack ego get the best of him.

Ironically... Ralff has the same modus operandi!

LOL!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212752
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Nazi teapublicans like yourself support the destruction of the USA. Where in the Patriot handbook does it say it's Patriotic to root for your own Nation to fail?
Why do libtards like yourself support the leveling of planet earth?
Rico da Moron

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212753
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can keep on pretending that you actually believe half the garbage you post here these days, but we both know better. I don't care what you say about me, DP. It's a d*mned pity that your integrity crumbled like a dried up cookie simply over an egotistical snit fit. I'm not even a liberal socialist by classic definition. I am SOCIAL liberal which means that I don't care about your physical characteristics or personal choices which are none of my business unless you harm a child or impose your will on others or do things that cause harm to innocents. What you smoke or drink or do with your partner at home and in private is none of my business, and I'd like and expect the same consideration.
Generally, I am either moderate or conservative fiscally, but these days I am appalled by the degree and extent of inequality in America, and I want nothing whatsoever to do with any policies that either continue to perpetuate it or accelerate it or justify it. I's wrong, alarming, and if not reversed, it will destroy this nation and turn it into something NOBODY will recognize and everybody will abhor.
September 28th, huh? Do you realize how petulant you are with this feud you have with Jaxx? Do you not understand how unbalanced that seems to many of us?
At any rate, being hostile and angry with the wrong people and having the wrong focus is the hallmark mentality of the lunatic far right fringe whose claims to fame have degenerated into vulgarities, profanity, sexual perversity and complete mental blocks along with denial of truth. There is no form of discrimination and prejudice they haven't evidenced even when they have their specific obvious "hate" preferences. You just sit there beside them while they whisper in emails and PM's about your children who some reject just as others overtly reject anybody who is black or brown skinned. Some father you are, huh? Over what? Your ego?
Look, DP. I AM an old lady of 65 - feisty and still upright for now. I look pretty good for my age according to the people in my life, and have never ever denied my age or pretended otherwise. I'm not ashamed. I'm grateful for every year of life I've lived. Nobody is perfect, but when you live long enough, some degree of what may be nothing more than "the fruitcake lady" wisdom is just second nature, because I've passed through time you're still traversing, and I probably have twenty-five years more experience.
You really should try to differentiate between ego and character and principle and start by being honest in your views. There is no way you can believe what you said before and believe what you say now. Know who you are and own it.
I hope you haven't reproduced. Take off that mask, you silly old broad. Alzheimer's is taking hold

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212754
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

American Lady wrote:
Had a nice break from all the 'intellectuals' on here.
Ignorance comes in ALL colors, creeds ...
Just seems THIS board has MORE than it's fair share of IT.
;~)
The ignorance exponentially multiplies the moment you press the "post comment" button.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212755
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you are on a roll!
LOL! Hi Free.

When you're playing with fools, the best thing to do is laugh at them.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212756
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. You're ALSO in agreement that "Every single thing [Obama] said he wanted or intended to do the Republican majority House has blocked."? Obama has accomplished NOTHING since January of 2011 because of Congress?
Keep showcasing your ignorance, Voranus.
The key pieces of Obama's plan for his SECOND term have been blocked in spite of his efforts to compromise with Republicans. I provided you with some of the issues where he could NOT compromise without abandoning his promise to assist in preserving the middle class. Last term he assisted business in getting an economic recovery underway, and business has recovered, the Great Recession has eased.

WHO has not participated in that recovery?

This is illustrative:

October 12, 2011
GOP kills jobs bill despite majority support
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...

By Steve Benen
Facebook Twitter Digg Reddit StumbleUpon Delicious

There were no doubts about the eventual outcome of the Senate fight over the American Jobs Act. Democrats would have needed at least seven Republicans who were willing to let members vote on the legislation, and the actual number was zero. The overall result was a foregone conclusion.

What mattered, though, was the margin and the roll call. And last night, the White House and Democratic senators reached their target.

President Obama’s $447 billion jobs plan foundered in the Senate on Tuesday night, as a unified Republican caucus and a pair of Democrats joined to deny the proposal the 60 votes needed to allow it to proceed to full consideration.....

After the vote, President Obama said in a statement,“Tonight, a majority of United States Senators voted to advance the American Jobs Act. But even though this bill contains the kind of proposals Republicans have supported in the past, their party obstructed the Senate from moving forward on this jobs bill.”

That’s true, and it’s exactly the point the White House wanted to be able to make. Yesterday, there were reports that several members of the Senate Democratic caucus — Ben Nelson, Joe Manchin, Joe Lieberman, Jim Webb, Jeanne Shaheen, and Jon Tester — would either vote with Republicans or fail to vote at all. The result would have been a political loss as well as a legislative one — Republicans would have been able to argue, accurately, that a majority of the Senate rejected the president’s jobs bill.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) deserves a lot of credit for making sure that didn’t happen. In the end, the American Jobs Act got 51 votes, and only two Dems — Nebraska’s Ben Nelson and Montana’s Jon Tester — sided with Republicans.(The official final tally was 50 to 49, but that’s only because Reid had to switch his vote for procedural reasons.)

Ultimately, this became a fight over which side would be able to make its argument, and to that extent, Dems got what they wanted. For all the talk in the media about last night representing a tough “loss” for the White House, it would seem that’s not the most significant realization this morning.

What matters most is that Senate Republicans, in the midst of a jobs crisis and intense public demand for congressional action, killed a credible jobs bill for no apparent reason. Most Americans support the American Jobs Act’s provisions; it enjoys strong support from economists; it includes ideas from both parties; and the CBO found it will even lower the deficit over the next decade.

And despite all of this, literally every Republican in the Senate — including the alleged “moderates”— not only rejected the popular jobs bill, they refused to even let the chamber vote on it at all. That should be the front-page story nationwide this morning.......(more)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212758
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe instead of sitting on your dariare collecting welfare as you point out people who earn money and demand that you need your cut, you should get up off your couch and go get a job and earn your own money so you can complain about how the socialists steal your money and give it to lazy people.
Your autistic bed wetting child can thank those super evil socialist who steal money for that monthly welfare check you both receive.... that he's never contributed to.

You want to speak about lazy people... I will forever use your autistic child as the perfect example. Want to know why?

Because what he receives in welfare... he has never contributed to the system and this is in spite of you claiming to be so successful. So successful that you're able to mythologically afford multiple properties & support hundreds of poor via your monstrousness tax payments yet you haven't the means to take your son off the government dole and practice what you preach about personal responsibility.

Remember that the next time you ignorantly run your mouth about how horrible socialist policies in the USA are, that you rely on for your child.

Touche!!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212759
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "all" socialist, I'll give you that. You know what they say: "Ideology makes the man (or woman)."
Anyway, I think the PC term is "African" Americans. You Democrat segregationists found it necessary to preserve that distinction. Why is that, do you think? Do you openly distinguish yourself as a European American?
No, I am by no means "all socialist." So I'll give you credit for being ignorant and wrong as you often are.

I don't know. Why do you suppose Italian Americans, German Americans, Irish Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, etc. also use that label on occasion? Why is it acceptable for those ethnic groups to distinguish themselves thus, but not those of African descent?

However, I think given the alternatives that a person like you might use such as the "N word," "spook," "spade," "coon," and others I've seen you bigots use, black people have attained the right to dignify themselves with the label African American.

How does it detract from your whiteness, or make America any less American? It doesn't. Get over it, and find something new to be petty about, fool.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212760
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ray Donovan wrote:
55% Favor Repeal of Obamacare
Most voters view the new national health care law as bad for the country and want to repeal it.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 35% of Likely U.S. Voters now believe the trouble-plagued health care law is good for America. Fifty-five percent (55%) consider it bad for the country. Only two percent (2%) think it will have no impact.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Wow, it's that 2% that has me worried.
REFORM BY AMENDMENT
Making it an even 30 constitutional amendments makes sense
http://www.inlander.com/spokane/reform-by-ame...
Beginning 43 years later, well into the Progressive Era, along came a set of four Amendments, all of which were ratified between 1913 and 1920.

• The 16th Amendment, ratified in 1913, gave the Congress the authority to tax income; this amendment was made necessary because of a Supreme Court decision that limited the existing taxing power of the United States.

• The 17th Amendment, also ratified in 1913, grew out of the populist and progressive reform agendas and forced the states to choose their senators by public vote, not by state legislatures.

• The 18th Amendment, ratified in 1919, was the soon-to-be-regretted Prohibition Amendment, reflecting the nation's mood, especially that of Protestant Middle America. Come on, let's wage a war on demon rum!

• The 19th Amendment, ratified in 1920, granted women their long-overdue right to vote.(By then, many states had already granted women that right.)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212761
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
What is a "dariare"?
Just curious.
Peace
KMA
It's a euphemism term for a person's buttocks but the illiterate troll misspelled it.

What's even more sad that you were unable to decipher that by yourself.

You not too smart are ya Sparky?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212762
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can keep on pretending that you actually believe half the garbage you post here these days, but we both know better. I don't care what you say about me, DP. It's a d*mned pity that your integrity crumbled like a dried up cookie simply over an egotistical snit fit. I'm not even a liberal socialist by classic definition. I am SOCIAL liberal which means that I don't care about your physical characteristics or personal choices which are none of my business unless you harm a child or impose your will on others or do things that cause harm to innocents. What you smoke or drink or do with your partner at home and in private is none of my business, and I'd like and expect the same consideration.
Generally, I am either moderate or conservative fiscally, but these days I am appalled by the degree and extent of inequality in America, and I want nothing whatsoever to do with any policies that either continue to perpetuate it or accelerate it or justify it. I's wrong, alarming, and if not reversed, it will destroy this nation and turn it into something NOBODY will recognize and everybody will abhor.
September 28th, huh? Do you realize how petulant you are with this feud you have with Jaxx? Do you not understand how unbalanced that seems to many of us?
At any rate, being hostile and angry with the wrong people and having the wrong focus is the hallmark mentality of the lunatic far right fringe whose claims to fame have degenerated into vulgarities, profanity, sexual perversity and complete mental blocks along with denial of truth. There is no form of discrimination and prejudice they haven't evidenced even when they have their specific obvious "hate" preferences. You just sit there beside them while they whisper in emails and PM's about your children who some reject just as others overtly reject anybody who is black or brown skinned. Some father you are, huh? Over what? Your ego?
Look, DP. I AM an old lady of 65 - feisty and still upright for now. I look pretty good for my age according to the people in my life, and have never ever denied my age or pretended otherwise. I'm not ashamed. I'm grateful for every year of life I've lived. Nobody is perfect, but when you live long enough, some degree of what may be nothing more than "the fruitcake lady" wisdom is just second nature, because I've passed through time you're still traversing, and I probably have twenty-five years more experience.
You really should try to differentiate between ego and character and principle and start by being honest in your views. There is no way you can believe what you said before and believe what you say now. Know who you are and own it.
"...September 28th, huh? Do you realize how petulant you are with this feud you have with Jaxx?..."

Jaxx does.

;)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212763
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do libtards like yourself support the leveling of planet earth?
Like clockwork... you're on par with saying the most azz backwards things your little 2 cell brain can think of.

On environmental issues, Liberals are more Earth friendly than any teapublican could ever be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 177,301 - 177,320 of239,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Democrats: No bluff, Obamawill go it alone on i... 4 min CZars_R_US 206
Report: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Ill... 8 min foster 94
Texas Official Believes Illegals Renting Kids T... 14 min sheepleloveroyalty 3
President's Party Asks Why He's Avoiding the Bo... 18 min Cat74 21
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 33 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 19
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 34 min nope to dope 54
No Bailout for the Border Kids 38 min the Light 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••