The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340611 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#213009 Nov 24, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Polar bear hunting and flash mobs didn't exist until Oblamer was elected.
This President has set race relations back decades.
I had a dream. I saw Martin Luther King sitting down with his head in his hands, crying. He said, "50 years of hard work and it all gets destroyed by another black man."

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#213012 Nov 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A tip of my Fedora to ya ...*Patriot*
;~)
Interesting. Ferrell always used those very same words.

You support a liar, you dummy. That was NOT Rico who posted that filthy insult. YOu're just as stupid and depraved as Quirky.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#213013 Nov 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"They show their true colors when they use your son in an attempt to cause you mental duress..."
Like GR, Eagle and the rest of you did with mine?
Get a clue already POS.
You didn't have a living son.. God took care of that demon seed.. Lets leave it at that.. Now after the state of FL puts the fcker to death satan will take care of the black dude that shot his pregnant wife with twins and the lone child that survived finally died the other day..

Eagle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#213021 Nov 24, 2013
Court of Appeals rejects 'too intoxicated' murder defense
http://www.legislativegazette.com/Articles-To...
Heidgen, now 32, is serving 19 years to life in prison. McPherson, now 27, is serving 25 years to life. Now 31, Taylor was sentenced to 22 years to life. Each was also convicted of lesser charges that weren't contested in these appeals.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#213023 Nov 24, 2013
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Medication time, medication time.
Your douching the wrong hole
Filthy pig.

I do love how you represent the far-right posters here. Keep up the good work, imbecile. You show them all up for the ignorant, lowlife scumbags they are. LOL!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#213024 Nov 24, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have a living son.. God took care of that demon seed.. Lets leave it at that.. Now after the state of FL puts the fcker to death satan will take care of the black dude that shot his pregnant wife with twins and the lone child that survived finally died the other day..
Eagle
So, here we are again right Eagle?

God killed my son and you're glad he's dead.

There really wasn't much doubt about what kind of person you are so there was no need to repeat yourself.

I'll dance a little jig the day that messed up heart of yours beats its last beat.

#213025 Nov 24, 2013
Prescription for danger: Medication errors inside nursing homes lead to hospitalization, death
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_news/inves...
In Michigan nursing homes, significant medication errors are all too common. Data shows some patients have received too much, not enough, or the wrong medicine altogether.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#213026 Nov 24, 2013
Rico Just Punked You wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really American Lady who's posting all the pervert talk. That sheltered basket case is so sexually frustrated that she's obviously licking her computer screen and posting the filth.
They're all pigs. I don't care what names they use.

The stuff they post isn't even funny. It's just plain disgusting and hateful. Then they have the gall to accuse ME of being vulgar? Biggest hypocrites on the planet. Eager for them all to die off.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#213027 Nov 24, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as most here are concerned, your opinions are worth exactly the contents of your skull - NADA.
Now FOAD, punk. You're an idiot who needs medication.
I don't come here looking for hugs and kisses or to get stroked by like minded 'bitches'.
I come here to piss you off. The more responses I get like yours the better I like it.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#213028 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Word of advice... treat people how you want to be treated and your widest dreams will come true. You keep on talking crap about the poor, needy and children of illegal aliens while assuming impunity yet you cry like a victim when crap is turned on you.
I wish the best for your autistic child but you need to change your A-hole ways becuase it's obvious that don't like your child being used as a tool.
As for KARMA... you're getting plenty of it right now.
The difference between my autistic child all those poor, needy children of illegal aliens is that my autistic child is an American Citizen and they are not.

You want to say that my son didn't pay into the system. That's alright! His dad did. His mom did. His grandfather did. His great grandfather did. So did his grandmothers, aunts and uncles. His brothers do too. That system is for AMERICAN CITIZENS ONLY! It's not for illegal aliens.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#213029 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
It's really American Lady who's posting all the pervert talk. That sheltered basket case is so sexually frustrated that she's obviously licking her computer screen and posting the filth.
'you' LIE ...
like a moldy, STINKY, wet rug
on the back of a run down moldy back porch

someone has just left laying there ...

Get the
'picture'
CLEAR
enuf?

;~)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#213030 Nov 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, here we are again right Eagle?
God killed my son and you're glad he's dead.
There really wasn't much doubt about what kind of person you are so there was no need to repeat yourself.
I'll dance a little jig the day that messed up heart of yours beats its last beat.
The lord saw you were gay as you claim and many others here say you were born that way.. He made sure another wasn't born from the same genes..

You can do a jig if you want and I am sure many will.. If topix is around then I am sure the last thing I leave in my passing will to have a family member let you know..

Eagle

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#213031 Nov 24, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Like everything else,Oblamers net worth is a mystery.
One secret he never kept was his vision to fundamentally change America.
Your first sentence is dead on, but I disagree with your last. In my opinion, that's the ONLY promise he's kept.

#213032 Nov 24, 2013
Postal worker gunned down while delivering mail
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Prince George's County police are offering a $25,000 reward for help in identifying suspects.

The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is putting up a $100,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and a conviction.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#213033 Nov 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't come here looking for hugs and kisses or to get stroked by like minded 'bitches'.
I come here to piss you off. The more responses I get like yours the better I like it.
Agree ...
I didn't come on here to MAKE friends ...
I came on here to
POST THE TRUTH ...

Friends[Patriots] gained/found
are an added benefit

<3

#213034 Nov 24, 2013
Why Autism Speaks Doesn't Speak For Me
http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2...
She compares the “3 million children” in the United States with autism–of whom one is presumably my son–to a crisis on the level of 3 million children suddenly going missing or 3 million children waking up all on the same day, gravely ill. We would, she says, call out all of the military to resolve this problem, it is so dire, so why do we not do that for autism? It’s not the first time someone has compared autism to having a child stolen from them or to a dire disease. From what I hear from people who have, in fact, actually lost a child to a disease, there is no comparison.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#213035 Nov 24, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>It is your responsibility to know them and follow them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Right down to the letter..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#213036 Nov 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between my autistic child all those poor, needy children of illegal aliens is that my autistic child is an American Citizen and they are not.
You want to say that my son didn't pay into the system. That's alright! His dad did. His mom did. His grandfather did. His great grandfather did. So did his grandmothers, aunts and uncles. His brothers do too. That system is for AMERICAN CITIZENS ONLY! It's not for illegal aliens.
Thats one on the reasons I supported to Bush's plan to allow half of you SS funds to go into private untouchable accounts till retirement of a disability came along.. Upon death your family would be able to access those funds without a bunch of red tape from the government..

Eagle

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#213037 Nov 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't stutter.
What you did was expose your own hypocrisy...again.
I would say that you need to "grow up", but you're getting a little long in tooth for us to be expecting any miracles now aren't ya.
Everyone seems to be exposing themselves to you. What's up with that?

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#213038 Nov 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree ...
I didn't come on here to MAKE friends ...
I came on here to
POST THE TRUTH ...
Friends[Patriots] gained/found
are an added benefit
<3
Well you struck out then.

You NEVER post the truth about anything, and you have no friends here either. LOL!

The "truth" my eye. OPINIONS are NOT TRUTHS. When are you imbeciles going to grasp that simple concept?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 3 min serfs up 644
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 6 min bottlecap 87
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 6 min kuda 105
News Bush, at Mexican border, denounces Trump's immi... 11 min OccupyThis 4
News Republicans deserve Trump 12 min Halle Berry Sister 99
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 15 min American Werewolves 138,888
News Trump Says He Would Deport Illegal Immigrants 44 min Buster Bunz 93
More from around the web