The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 328659 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Indulgences for Sale”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#20841 Sep 12, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
It's the Pope!!!
It's $29.99 plus shipping and handling.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#20842 Sep 12, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
I believe there has been a great injustice perpetuated on Muslims in America and they should be treated as equals.
We should show them the same respect that Americans and non Muslims are shown in Muslim countries.(Including Egypt and Libya)
"Stuff's gettin better"
You hit the nail on the head. Give them what they give us, but in spades.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#20843 Sep 12, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Outraises Romney in August
President Obama’s campaign raised a stunning $114 million in August, outpacing the GOP in the race for cash for the first time in months.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2012/09/1...
Is it a hedge fund thing? ;-)

“Indulgences for Sale”

Level 5

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#20844 Sep 12, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You hit the nail on the head. Give them what they give us, but in spades.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, our God and Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints. And powerful in the holy authority of our ministry, we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil.

We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects; in the Name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ, may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb.

Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race, persecute the Church, torment God's elect and sift them as wheat. The Most High God commands you, He with whom, in your great insolence, you still claim to be equal; "He who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth". God the Father commands you. God the Son commands you.+ God the Holy Ghost commands you. Christ, God's Word made flesh, commands you; He who to save our race outdone through your envy, "humbled Himself, becoming obedient even unto death"; He who has built His Church on the firm rock and declared that the gates of hell shall not prevail against Her, because He will dwell with Her "all days even to the end of the world" . The sacred Sign of the Cross commands you, as does also the power of the mysteries of the Christian Faith. The glorious Mother of God, the Virgin Mary, commands you. The blood of the Martyrs and the pious intercession of all the Saints command you.

Thus, cursed dragon, and you, diabolical legions, we adjure you by the living God, by the true God, by the holy God, by the God "who so loved the world that He gave up His only Son, that every soul believing in Him might not perish but have life everlasting"; stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation; stop harming the Church and hindering her liberty.

Begone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation. Give place to Christ in whom you have found none of your works; give place to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church acquired by Christ at the price of His Blood. Stoop beneath the all-powerful Hand of God; tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and terrible Name of Jesus, this Name which causes hell to tremble, this Name to which the Virtues, Powers and Dominations of heaven are humbly submissive, this Name which the Cherubim and Seraphim praise unceasingly repeating: Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, the God of Hosts.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20845 Sep 12, 2012
Pope John Paul III wrote:
<quoted text>
It's $29.99 plus shipping and handling.
Your holiness, I must report that your obedient servant, USMail was trying to gouge me last night by raising the fee to $39.99 - like I wouldn't notice the ten bucks! I've tried to make it clear that I'm a middle-class American. Believe me, your holiness, we notice a $10.00 difference! This isn't the good old days when you could hand it to your kid for allowance and insist he take out the trash. Nope.$10.00 is a front section of lawn mowed owing to the high price of diesel. Anyway, you're on!$29.99 it is. A true bargain. To h*ll with the lawn.

Which one are you going to exorcise first?
yeah right

Murrieta, CA

#20846 Sep 12, 2012
"United we STAND Divided we FALL!!! From the forefathers. No exeptions!!!

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#20850 Sep 12, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your holiness, I must report that your obedient servant, USMail was trying to gouge me last night by raising the fee to $39.99 - like I wouldn't notice the ten bucks! I've tried to make it clear that I'm a middle-class American. Believe me, your holiness, we notice a $10.00 difference! This isn't the good old days when you could hand it to your kid for allowance and insist he take out the trash. Nope.$10.00 is a front section of lawn mowed owing to the high price of diesel. Anyway, you're on!$29.99 it is. A true bargain. To h*ll with the lawn.
Next time you pick it up!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20851 Sep 12, 2012
SCOTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
1st amendment overrules that federal law.
Why are their laws that prevent the president from campaigning while on official presidential business? SAME APPLIES TO HHS Sec.

If you threaten the president's life, you have broken a law and the 1st amendment won't save you there either.
Charlie Dont Surf

Canyon Country, CA

#20852 Sep 12, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head. Give them what they give us, but in spades.
Right on Sarge, that's the same stuff ya fed us over in Nam.

“Indulgences for Sale”

Level 5

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#20853 Sep 12, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you pick it up!
You've been a good son.
May the LORD bless you and guard you;
May the LORD make His face shed light upon you and be gracious unto you;
May the LORD lift up His face unto you and give you peace.
May almighty God bless you, the Father, and the Son,+ and Peter, Paul and Mary.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#20854 Sep 12, 2012
yeah right wrote:
"United we STAND Divided we FALL!!! From the forefathers. No exeptions!!!
truer words have never been spoken Y.R.
its a damned shame no one else on either side believes that any more.
wouldnt it be nice if there was no other side amongst Americans?

“Indulgences for Sale”

Level 5

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#20855 Sep 12, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your holiness, I must report that your obedient servant, USMail was trying to gouge me last night by raising the fee to $39.99 - like I wouldn't notice the ten bucks! I've tried to make it clear that I'm a middle-class American. Believe me, your holiness, we notice a $10.00 difference! This isn't the good old days when you could hand it to your kid for allowance and insist he take out the trash. Nope.$10.00 is a front section of lawn mowed owing to the high price of diesel. Anyway, you're on!$29.99 it is. A true bargain. To h*ll with the lawn.
I think you need to be Exorcised. You sound a little whiny.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20860 Sep 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I think you need to be Exorcised. You sound a little whiny.
Okay, then. I'm gonna' take my ball and go home. Next time you need a short-stop, don't call me. See if you can find another lefty who can stop the grounders and the pop up fly balls.

Or, consider this:

Devil with The Blue Dress On

John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#20861 Sep 12, 2012
This is Obamas October surprise. It will also be the last straw and it will end his presidency in Jimmy Carteresque shame, only more intense. Obama is not qualified to run anything except his large mouth.
He really blew his one. While he should be consulting intelligence briefings, he would prefer to campaign and golf. Our people died because he missed the intelligence. The embassys were sitting targets.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#20862 Sep 12, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Outraises Romney in August
President Obama’s campaign raised a stunning $114 million in August, outpacing the GOP in the race for cash for the first time in months.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2012/09/1...
What's amazing is that "98% of those contributions were %250 or less, with the average donation totaling $58".

Enlightening article Jack, thanks for posting.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#20863 Sep 12, 2012
$250 or less.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#20864 Sep 12, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, then. I'm gonna' take my ball and go home. Next time you need a short-stop, don't call me. See if you can find another lefty who can stop the grounders and the pop up fly balls.
Or, consider this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xXy7qYAKrfcXX
A lefty huh who likes 60s music.

“Indulgences for Sale”

Level 5

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#20865 Sep 12, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, then. I'm gonna' take my ball and go home. Next time you need a short-stop, don't call me. See if you can find another lefty who can stop the grounders and the pop up fly balls.
Or, consider this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xXy7qYAKrfcXX
May your home and your family
Always know only health and joy
With love and with peace,
with livelihood and with success,
Please bless, O God, your abode.
Amen.

What else you want?

“Indulgences for Sale”

Level 5

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#20866 Sep 12, 2012
John wrote:
This is Obamas October surprise. It will also be the last straw and it will end his presidency in Jimmy Carteresque shame, only more intense. Obama is not qualified to run anything except his large mouth.
He really blew his one. While he should be consulting intelligence briefings, he would prefer to campaign and golf. Our people died because he missed the intelligence. The embassys were sitting targets.
We exorcise you, every impure spirit every satanic power, every incursion of the infernal adversary, every legion every congregation and diabolical sect.

Thus cursed demon and every diabolical legion we adjure you. Cease to deceive human creatures and to give to them the poison of eternal Perdition.

Go away, Satan, the inventer and master of all deceit, the enemy of humanity's salvation. Be humble under the powerful hand of god
tremble and flee -- I invoke by us the sacred and terrible name
at which those down below tremble.

From the snares of the devil, free us, lord. So that you may make your Church safe to serve you freely, we ask you, hear us. So that you may destroy the enemies of your sacred Church, we ask you, hear us!

God is frightening about his own sacred place. The God of Israel Himself will have thrust excellence and strength to His Own people.

Blessed be God. Glory be to the Father.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20867 Sep 12, 2012
<quoted text>
May your home and your family
Always know only health and joy
With love and with peace,
with livelihood and with success,
Please bless, O God, your abode.
Amen.
What else you want?
That was pretty good as it was!! Muchas Gracias, your holiness, or as they say in Rome "Grazie Mille!"

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 34 min xxxrayted 86
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr American Werewolves 138,218
News 'Non-Partisan' Activist Lets Loose Anti-Republi... 5 hr wild child 1
News Good News Is Bad for Motivating Voters 5 hr wild child 1
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 5 hr wild child 21
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 5 hr Your Ex 46
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 6 hr Cat74 19
More from around the web