The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336389 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#212459 Nov 23, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with you???? Don't you know that it's ok as long as the dems are doing it????(end sarcasm)
What's "wrong" with me is I know how incredibly evil dumpocrat politicians are and how incredibly ignorant and stupid their supporters are.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#212460 Nov 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You did know that the President of the United States has the power to veto legislation sent to his desk to be signed into law didn't you?
Go suck his balls why don't you? He is the worst president in the history of the United States.
You did know that our intelligence community informed the President that failure to sign that legislation would result in them being unable to secure this nation against terrorism as they would be stopped in their tracks in the middle of ongoing investigations?

You worry about sucking on and up to people and things. I'll worry about how your brain fell apart in recent weeks. But, I won't worry too much. I have already seen how lost you've become trying to track so far right you no longer seem to know sh*t from shinola and have become a clone of idiots you'd never have saddled up with in the past.

This President doesn't even come close to being amongst the worst Presidents in history, but this Congress is at the top of the list of efforts to destroy a nation over friggin' politics. We won't ever forget this debacle and neither will the rest of the developed world and historians.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#212462 Nov 23, 2013
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do self proclaimed conservatives like you talk more like a homosexual than the actual homosexual?
You have some "in the closet" issues?
My only "closet" issues I have are my wife hogging it with her shoes and purses..

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#212463 Nov 23, 2013
Report: ACORN network still active under new names.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-acorn-ne... .

They like hiding, just like our magician Rico.
Willies Wonka

Switzerland

#212467 Nov 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, Ca... and Ri......, snowy up there?
man hits berrrrr cold. Like da well diggerzzzz azzzxz. Dis firm izzzzz doin grateee. howzzzzz yurs? dem banmbooozzzzz hard zzz ter git rid of. sort like dem dammmm demzzzz dumbbbb I dee azzzz.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#212468 Nov 23, 2013
Insurers in Florida, Texas and Ohio Can Now Enroll People Directly

The real hurdle here — besides increasing enrollment in three states with governments that vehemently opposed Obamacare — might be convincing conservatives that this fix is legal.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#212469 Nov 23, 2013
Rico the Aryan Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a conspiracy to me.
<evil laughing>
Your claim of conspiracy strengthens my argument, Oh great magician.

#212470 Nov 23, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "wrong" with me is I know how incredibly evil dumpocrat politicians are and how incredibly ignorant and stupid their supporters are.
The 5 types of 'Social Media Complainers'
http://www.newstalk.ie/The-5-types-of-Social-...
The 5 types of complainer range from the Meek Customer to the Chronic Complainer and each one has a different approach to their grievances and an require a different response to their complaint. Have Pardot got it right? If you are a business owner using social media would you use this guide? And, let's be honest here, which one of the 5 complainers are you are you?
Rico the Magic Hispanic

Buffalo, NY

#212472 Nov 23, 2013
Hello positronium... do you know how to play with anonymous proxies like me?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#212475 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
While Republicans are busy disenfranchising Americans, ACORN is busy "creating" new voters.
We all know the game that's at hand.
Too bad becuase in the end... your side loses.
Sit back
-n-
~Watch~

Cheaters NEVER win
WINNERS never CHEAT!

:)

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#212476 Nov 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to purchase car insurance if you have no need for car insurance. You don't have to show proof of automobile insurance to the IRS when you file taxes either.
It's funny that a Mexican would use auto insurance to make a point about health insurance. Mexicans drive cars without insurance everyday in the USA. If you drive a car, it is best to have insurance because those effing greasy Mexicans will hit you and drive away.
It's odd that a plastic narcissist would pretend that he doesn't know that Rico is an American. You weren't opining about illegal immigrants, I assume? Or, were you? If so, you were posting to the wrong man. Mexicans live in Mexico and those who are here are either on government issued visas as guests or students, or they're here illegally. What's wrong with being Mexican? Is there something wrong with being a Canadian, a Swede, Norwegian, Russian, Filipino, German, Ecuadoran, Kenyan, Nepali, etc.?

You have to show proof of auto insurance anytime you operate a motor vehicle and an officer asks you to do so. You have to display a current registration tag on your license plate so that LE knows you've "paid your dues", or they will pull your butt over, check for license and insurance and cite you if you come up short on any of those requirements. You have to provide the IRS with proof of income on your tax return and be prepared to show proof of the deductions you claimed if audited. Now, with the ruling by SCOTUS, you will have to provide proof of health care coverage or pay a fine. Simply as that. Take up your complaints with SCOTUS.
Willies Wonka

Switzerland

#212477 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I don't speak redneck trailer trash.
well tee bet ter bit sum learnin den. dats were ya gonna beee sun ifffin ya do knots change year ways zzz. Ya fer those pore people er not. Day izzzz da pore n needeee too ! you izzzx a hip o crit hant choo? dats da trouble wit choo dammmm demzzz.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#212478 Nov 23, 2013
Good Evening *Patriots*

<3
Rico the Magic Hispanic

Buffalo, NY

#212479 Nov 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your claim of conspiracy strengthens my argument, Oh great magician.
Abracadabra!!!!

#212480 Nov 23, 2013
Doctors complain they will be paid less by health exchange plans
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/doctors-complai...
Many doctors are disturbed they will be paid less — often a lot less — to care for the millions of patients projected to buy coverage through the health law’s new insurance marketplaces.

#212481 Nov 23, 2013
Republicans Refuse to Cover the Poor, Then Complain that Obamacare Isn't Covering the Poor
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/11...
The New York Times has gotten hold of the "House Republican Playbook" on Obamacare, and I have to admit that it brought back warm memories. It's just like the launch kits I used to produce for our sales force whenever we came out with a new product, and I have to say that it looks very professional. For Eric Cantor's sake, I hope his sales force pays more attention to it than my sales force used to pay to mine.

In any case, it's all pretty predictable stuff: Obamacare is an abomination; people are losing their insurance; small companies are being ruined; etc. etc. But I have to say that this is my favorite talking point:

#212485 Nov 23, 2013
Democrats complain audit of JobsOhio wasn't more thorough, say Auditor Dave Yost dropped the ball
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2013/...
JobsOhio has been hotly debated since its creation in 2011. Gov. John Kasich championed the company as a replacement to the state’s Department of Development, saying it would be an entity that could work with companies in private and at the speed of business.

Legislators created the company in one of the first bills brought before the 130th General Assembly. It specifically exempted JobsOhio from public records laws and established it as a private entity.

Critics, particularly Democrats, have said it fosters a “country club atmosphere” that is ripe for abuse by those in control. They have continued to call for greater public scrutiny of its operations.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#212486 Nov 23, 2013
the Chandler Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The spawning of More social parasites like you who want something for nothing from the federal government
NTRPRNR1

Rico the Aryan Hispanic
West Covina, CA

Rico the Magic Hispanic
Elk Grove Village, IL

S/he/it's COME Undone :)

)8~D>

Hi Tempe!

#212487 Nov 23, 2013
Cyclists Complain About Motorists, Motorists Complain About Cyclists
http://concord.patch.com/groups/police-and-fi...
The following information was provided by the Concord Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.

#212489 Nov 23, 2013
Neighbors complain about noise and lighting from Bob's Boathouse Restaurant
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/345997...
According to the sheriff's office, they told commissioners between 1999 and 2002 deputies responded to 1,918 disturbance calls to the restaurant's old location on Siesta Key -- 316 of which were noise-related and the rest for other disturbances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 2 min Responsibility 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 18 min johnny belinda 138,657
News Judge Orders - Prompt' Release of 1,7000 Illega... 19 min OccupyThis 6
News House to vote on 'sanctuary cities' bill 25 min private guy 183
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 39 min private guy 298
News Media Buzz: Why the Trump spousal 'rape' story ... 45 min Responsibility 18
News Undocumented Immigrants Beg Ohio Governor To Pr... 1 hr ronnie 15
More from around the web