The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,277
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#212223 Nov 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> (Money Magazine)
Peter Diamond, professor of economics, emeritus, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and recipient of the 2010 Nobel Prize in economics, answers the big question of how to fix Social Security.
Can we save Social Security?
Yes, Social Security can be fixed. There's a long-term deficit problem, but it's far from a crisis yet. Projections show the trust fund will run out of money by 2033. At that point everyone's benefits would have to be cut by 25% if nothing is done.
But it won't go to zero -- there would still be enough money to pay remaining benefits for years to come. Still, this is a great time to fix Social Security precisely because we might do better if there isn't a crisis.(cont.)
http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/01/retirement/sa...
I object to Obama's apparent concession to the chained CPI, and the article addresses that issue as well.
I don't object to the concession and read your article.. COLA don't mean that much to me if it will help save the program for future generations.. You had a fit the payroll tax holiday expired when it was robbing SS of 120 million a year.. I am glad it expired and would support a 2.66 increase like your article stated..

"Your plan is nearly 10 years old. Would it still work?
Yes, but the deficits have grown about 40% over the last decade, so fixes would have to be larger and kick in more quickly.[The Social Security Administration said this year that immediately raising the payroll tax 2.66 percentage points could repair the program.]"

Eagle

Night all..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#212224 Nov 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard some Gang Banger put Moth balls in Rico`s gas tank.
I heard you lick the hair off Barbies....

(shrugs shoulders & shakes head)

Level 8

Location hidden

#212225 Nov 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a lot like Rico and Rose. Your Mouth will bring you more than you bargained for one day. Fact!
Says who? You?

That pretty much means less than nothing. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#212226 Nov 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoooduuup Ya stinking, Sotten , Single Soccer Dad!
Or what? Hmm?
racer42

Alameda, CA

#212227 Nov 22, 2013
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Old man... you already have one foot on a banana peel & one in your grave.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You may bore me to death but that's the only way you'd do it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#212228 Nov 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would !
No you wouldn't.

Level 8

Location hidden

#212229 Nov 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU !!!
Or what pelón? What are you gonna do?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Carlos, CA

#212230 Nov 22, 2013
Quirky must be on judge it duty. It's all he can manage when he's half lit. LOL!
racer42

Alameda, CA

#212231 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I aim to please!!!
Is that why you keep pizzing in the pool?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#212232 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I aim to please!!!
How ya doing nutter ...???
No wonder you are 'worried' about ME
being in *Kentucky*

Since I "am" a Kentuckian
you were AFRAID
of just what I'd DO ...

EXPOSE you for the FRAUD you ARE!

I started IT
-n-
others FOLLOWED suit ...

ha ha ha ha ha ...

The thought actually crossed my mind 'earlier'...
when 'you' asked a 'womanly' question ...

Jealous much ...???

That's just somewhere a *REAL manly MAN* don't go!

I have brothers
-n-
they 'taught' me WELL!

)8~D>
racer beau beep beep

Santa Ana, CA

#212234 Nov 22, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You may bore me to death but that's the only way you'd do it.
Baaaaaa! Baaaaaaaa!
Huge let down

Fresno, CA

#212235 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah the pres is not a cool guy

maybe Im voting for this guy next time
http://gwwilliamsacousticmusicministry.com/ho...
Wild Blue Yonder

Santa Ana, CA

#212236 Nov 22, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you keep pizzing in the pool?
In your NCO clubs Pickle Barrel LOL!
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#212238 Nov 22, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>OMG YES! Look how they intentionally doctored that Zimmerman 911 call. Oh wait, that wasn't them....
You should look back on this thread and others as to how Rico Doctored it up too. When the news first came out Rico claimed a White guy killed a Black kid. Fact!

Though Rico did some of his azzinine accusations under many of his socks.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#212239 Nov 22, 2013
Thomas Jefferson’s Quran: How Islam Shaped the Founders
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...
Jefferson and Adams were far from the only Americans who differed about Islam and the status of believing Muslims in America. As Spellberg points out, during the ratification controversy of 1787-1788, the proposed U.S. Constitution’s ban on religious tests for holding federal office (Article VI, clause 1) became a lightning-rod of criticism, with opponents of the Constitution charging that that ban would enable “a Jew, Turk, or infidel” to become president. Nor did these political controversies rage only among those conventionally identified as leading “founding fathers.” A key leader of the Baptist denomination, John Leland, not only backed Jefferson’s and Madison’s campaign against religious establishments in Virginia and on the national stage, but also sided with them on the question of Muslims becoming part of the American experiment. Recognizing that the Baptists faced discrimination and denunciation from more established sects of Protestant Christianity, and taking that experience to heart, Leland opposed discrimination against those who were not part of that favored range of Protestant sects and denominations – including Muslims.
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I see. Thank you.
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#212240 Nov 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"racer"
Tell me it is not true!!! You would not dirty your hands on a piece of manure like "rico the turd" would you? I would hope not. Kick him in the nuts maybe, but touch him with your hands? Ugh.
Peace
PS" I do not think Topix likes me. My above post according to Topix is inappropriate. Guess Topix does not like facts. Qh, well.
What the hell. Oops another profanity.
E. E.

That's just Rose, NTR, And Rico the turd flagging and reporting you.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#212241 Nov 22, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm not aware there is a criminal charge that accuses somebody of being a bigot"
Oh make no mistake, there is no law against being a racist or bigot, in fact the constitution protects it. Even if the Federal lynch mob Obama sent to prove Zimmerman was a racist/bigot they couldn't have done anything about it. The same goes for if Zimmerman actually profiled that man, nothing illegal about that either.
Now that we have cleared that up I am sure you remember how hard the feds, state and race profiteers tried they simply couldn't spin anything significant enough for the prosecution to effectively use in the trail. Like you and 147, they scored ZERO on this issue.
By the way, your pal just suggested murdering an innocent man.
Do you read? In the post to which you responded, I pretty sure I indicated that charging somebody with a racially motivated hate crime requires a high degree of proof. If Zimmerman had said something that was analyzed as having been clearly racially focused (which the FBI said he did not), that would have been sufficient to elevate the charges to a "hate" crime, although that still wouldn't have brought any kind of conviction if the burden of proof hurdle wasn't met.

That's utter hogwash that there was noting significant to believe that Zimmerman wasn't acting with racial animosity. Again, it's about "burden of proof". You're confused between what the circumstances of Zimmerman's reporting history indicate about his suspicions (racial profiling), and the evidence required to bring that kind of charge and to convict - which is "beyond a reasonable doubt". The prosecution failed with the jury.

Nevertheless, I have a difference of opinion with you on this issue. No biggie. It won't be the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last. The fact that we find ANY common ground is testament to the fact that most Americans love America and want fair play and equal OPPORTUNITY. That's what we keep trying to find here - common ground.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#212242 Nov 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>As much as its members want to aspire to. Do you support restrictions on human aspiration?
"...Do you support restrictions on human aspiration..."

Yes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#212243 Nov 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you read? In the post to which you responded, I pretty sure I indicated that charging somebody with a racially motivated hate crime requires a high degree of proof. If Zimmerman had said something that was analyzed as having been clearly racially focused (which the FBI said he did not), that would have been sufficient to elevate the charges to a "hate" crime, although that still wouldn't have brought any kind of conviction if the burden of proof hurdle wasn't met.
That's utter hogwash that there was noting significant to believe that Zimmerman wasn't acting with racial animosity. Again, it's about "burden of proof". You're confused between what the circumstances of Zimmerman's reporting history indicate about his suspicions (racial profiling), and the evidence required to bring that kind of charge and to convict - which is "beyond a reasonable doubt". The prosecution failed with the jury.
Nevertheless, I have a difference of opinion with you on this issue. No biggie. It won't be the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last. The fact that we find ANY common ground is testament to the fact that most Americans love America and want fair play and equal OPPORTUNITY. That's what we keep trying to find here - common ground.
Signed Sealed & Delivered ...
NOT G~U~I~L~T~Y

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#212244 Nov 22, 2013
OBAMA: >>>> AMERICA DOESN'T WANT A 'TRANSFORMATION' <<<<
Exclusive: Pat Boone calls for 'renewal,''restoration' of great nation

Friends, this is our DNA. This is how we came to be America, and we don’t want it “radically transformed” by this president, or any other!

We too appeal to the Supreme Judge of the World for the rightness of our intentions, rely on His protection, and pledge our lives, fortunes and sacred honor to the renewal, the restoration – not the “transformation”– of America!

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/obama-america-does...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 9 min Who Guessed it 4,619
News Court chilly to BarackObama immigration moves 41 min sandy1 2
News No tax credits for illegal immigrants 43 min wild child 1
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 1 hr Who Guessed it 41
News Gutierrez Hands Out - Do Not Deport Me' Toolkit... 2 hr sandy1 13
News Illegal immigrant children surge across border 2 hr Cricket 23 4
Poll Basnos! Nabasnos! 9 hr Quirky 481
More from around the web